Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,805 members, 7,798,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken (731 Views)

My Uncle Killed This On His Way Home / YOUNGLAWYA Is A Fraudulent Scammer.he wanted to scam me / Chicken Without Feathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken by Bisikona: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2014
My Uncle and his family went to the village last Christmas to celebrate it. On the day of Christmas he asked his son to bring one fat chicken and a knife to kill the chicken.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/my-uncle-wanted-to-kill-his-son-instead.html?m=1
Re: My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken by Prodeegee(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2014
Bisikona:
My Uncle and his family went to the village last Christmas to celebrate it. On the day of Christmas he asked his son to bring one fat chicken and a knife to kill the chicken.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/my-uncle-wanted-to-kill-his-son-instead.html?m=1
What's ds? U thnk we're watching africa magic here? Oga take ur thread to whr it belongs jo. I wonder what d mods in ds section are doing

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken by dejt4u(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Him suppose kill you instead 'cos u'r so useless
Re: My Uncle Wanted To Kill His Son Instead Of Christmas Chicken by echobee(f): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2014
dejt4u:
Him suppose kill you instead 'cos u'r so useless
Over useless dey worry ops angry

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Feeds For Your Dogs / Superb 6month Female Exceptional Slant Back German Sherperd... / Chicken Heads And Legs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.