Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Palm Kernel Crushers Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel Crushers Help (1265 Views)

We Need A List Of Palm Kernel Suppliers / Start Now Supplying Palm Kernel Oil / Locally Made Palm Kernel Crushers!! Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel Crushers Help by Lachynos2k2(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
hello my fellow agropreneurs, I will really appreciate if someone can direct me to any small scale palm kernel crushing plant,I plan to start the business in small scale by second quarter of next year and I have been able to get as much info as I can online but now I really need to have a practical and technical knowhow of the business.I need someone to put me through,even if it will cost me money no matter the location..thank you in anticipation of ur assists.
Re: Palm Kernel Crushers Help by fatakeenexport(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lachynos2k2:
hello my fellow agropreneurs, I will really appreciate if someone can direct me to any small scale palm kernel crushing plant,I plan to start the business in small scale by second quarter of next year and I have been able to get as much info as I can online but now I really need to have a practical and technical knowhow of the business.I need someone to put me through,even if it will cost me money no matter the location..thank you in anticipation of ur assists.
Re: Palm Kernel Crushers Help by AreaFada2: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Lachynos2k2:

See my thread on the topic, somehow people neglect this biznex.

https://www.nairaland.com/1872160/groundnut-oil-palm-kernel-oil

What is holding me back is that I'm in diaspora.

Good that you're also interested.
Re: Palm Kernel Crushers Help by fatakeenexport(m): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
I ve a plant @ mowo ogun state,you can call me on 08076716359 or email fatakeemexport@gmail.comauthor=Lachynos2k2 post=28900832]hello my fellow agropreneurs, I will really appreciate if someone can direct me to any small scale palm kernel crushing plant,I plan to start the business in small scale by second quarter of next year and I have been able to get as much info as I can online but now I really need to have a practical and technical knowhow of the business.I need someone to put me through,even if it will cost me money no matter the location..thank you in anticipation of ur assists.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Fingerlings And Post Fingerlings / Why You Need Fish Processing Equipment In Your Fish Farm -- CATFISH PROCESSING / Agri-real Estate Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.