Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus (5946 Views)

10 Types Of People You Get To Meet In Vigils / Covenant University Male Student Expelled After Wearing Waist Trimmer In Campus / 10 Types Of People On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Dekingmoses(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
10 TYPES OF FRESHERS YOU MEET IN CAMPUS
Here are some of the types of freshers you meet in the campus:-

1. The JJCs every little thing amazes them(the buildings, crowd, cars. Etc) You begin to wonder if it is their first time of going out.

2. The ajebohs they flaunt their wealth in the campus and remind you who their father is at every slightest opportunity. They display their phones; take people out for a treat regularly to impress. Majority of the people in this category got the money via extortion from their parents and everything normally cease after their first year in school.

3. The gurus first to ask and answer questions in the class, suggests taking their mates tutorials and depends in the past glory from their secondary school. If you fall in this category, just pray you don’t meet some silent and low key gurus in your class that will outshine you if you don’t work hard.

4. The womanizers the only thing they think of is how to get the opposite sex. The guys desperately want to date every girl on campus maybe because of the freedom and
access they enjoy.

5. The socialites similar to the womanizers. They want to be everywhere, associate with everybody on campus. You find them in all parties, fellowships, community days and they even forget their main motive of being in the campus.

6. The politicians few weeks after reg and they start vying for post(s). They contest for the class/course rep as if they are the Buhari of the campus.

7. The historians some will always tell you about their family, previous school. The most annoying ones are those that always refer to their age and the number of times they
have written jamb. Like who cares!!!

8. The oversabis they claim to know everything going on in the school already as if they have spent 7 years. They try to put people through the reg, knows the names of all the lecturers but you later discover they themselves are naïve.

9. The preachers after resumption theirs is to win as many souls as possible.

10. And the categories of Cool, social, brilliant, handsome/beautiful and well packaged guy/lady

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Dekingmoses(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hahahhahh very funny
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by ericiland: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Booked
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
i belong to 10 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Dekingmoses(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Holanid:
i belong to 10 cheesy
make I hear. U wey neva gain admission self. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dekingmoses:
make I hear. U wey neva gain admission self. Lol

u tink m lyk u... ppl lyk u wil later belong to no 7...i met ur "type to be" bk den wen i was stil proudly fresher...
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Dekingmoses(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Holanid:

u tink m lyk u... ppl lyk u wil later belong to no 7...i met ur "type to be" bk den wen i was stil proudly fresher...
hahhahahhah dat fallacy. Am a good student
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
good student ke?
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by holatin(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
The observant dat observant later come to nairaland to report

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmm
Though I gained admission this year shaaa
I guess am one of the silent gurus in my Dept and also the no 10 category you listed.....

I love babes shaaaaa but they can't deter me from my main objective.....NO!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Atk01(f): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmmm. Haven't I read this before?
Still funny though.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by holatin(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
dats true.
This post is dedicated to my grandma dat gave birth this evening.
we celebrating the naming ceremony in style.
Ankara us 5000
RSVP- feranmicharles

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Maczeelly(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hmmmmm

Really!!!!!!!

Telll me something

Vote for Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by scribble: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
the ones with big ukwu and small pocket money that are ready to go grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by dmjinc(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Away since 3:18 AM (GMT+7)
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Atk01(f): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Which category did I fall into?
Still thinking.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Weedomantic: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
lo5
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Atk01(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
angry those that form guru n don't know anything. Really disliked them.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by ellechrystal(f): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ok I was def no 10 in my fresh days wink tongue grin. No kidding..
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by arvinsloane(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is the second time I'm seeing this. Lemme comment my reserve
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by 4much: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Funny

Business Development Managers Needed Nationwide full details is in the Job/Vacancies Section Check the thread link below........

https://www.nairaland.com/1946286/sales-representatives-needed
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Shadyswag(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dis shit has made frontpage before Na!
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by freshness2020: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
10. And the categories of Cool, social, brilliant,
handsome/beautiful and well packaged guy/lady
That's my category!
Handsome ?
That I don't know Oº°˚˚°ºo. !
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Atk01(f): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
And those ajebutters and ajebamas that will always be buying bottle water and holding it in their hands like it is a status symbol. angry
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
STALE!!!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chizuz I thought this has maid front page b4?

EYA Nairaland was sick but now dead....

Hit Like to wish Her RIP

On my way to LiB...........

NL is not a place for normal humans but a place for sycophants
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by dechandel(f): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
And this was on front page some weeks back o.. Smh for Nl
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
This list is incomplete undecided

Majority are about the campus male gender
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by kamez(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
The tututorial addicts..

6am dem dey skul for tutorials..

6pm dem don return for evening tutorials..

Yet after 1st year their gp go be 2.4

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by dodorima147(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Walai I galant 4 all of dem grin.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
I can see Seun employ a ret@rded mod how many times will this appears on frontpage

(1) (2)

An English Prayer / Just Relax With These Pics! / Job Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.