Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (25539 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Most guys are fond of the habit of discussing the lady they bleeped with friends. This habit is very bad. whatever happened between you and a lady in bed should end there. Stop talking about it with friends. stop discussing the said lady you bleeped with friends. stop describing how the lady's breast was, stop describing how the lady's pucy was after bleeping her to your friends. There is no use for that.

Some guys even go as far as revealing the identity of the lady they bleeped. it happened many times when I was on campus. My room mates will just gather together and start discussing the ladies they bleeped on campus. How their pucy was, how their breast look like etc. it was really bad. they will tell their friends, ''i don bleep that girl weni dey 300level wen e dey form well well so, i bleep am yesterday o''. and they will start the discussion. let's stop that. it is only immature people that does that. there are better things to discuss about.

Some ladies are still fond of doing such things with their friends too. They will start discussing how big and how small the guy's dick was. pls, there is no need for that. what happened should end in the bed. don't take it out to your friends. thanks.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by luckybaddest(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
mehn...what do you think she discussed with her friends about you ?no be that my mugu don pay again,so wetin you want discuss with your friends that pass na that girl I told you I fhuck

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
luckybaddest:
mehn...what do you think she discussed with her friends about you ?no be that my mugu don pay again,so wetin you want discuss with your friends that pass na that girl I told you I fhuck
there is no need discussing that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
Itz very wrong but people will not change.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
kristina1:
Itz very wrong but people will not change.
yea.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't think I will be telling friends when I start bleeping
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by chimerase2: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
What I do I can't come to the public and criticize others knowing fooly well I do it - buhari et al, 1985

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by emperorchedda(m): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
I despise this. No matter how my friends push me to tell them I always change the topic. Its damn childish, especially when I hit a girl they all know

17 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
emperorchedda:
I despise this. No matter how my friends push me to tell them I always change the topic. Its damn childish, especially when I hit a girl they all know
exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ROZZAYY(f): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg tell dem
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ROZZAYY(f): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
So we r birds of a feather abi?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:

So we r birds of a feather abi?
oooooya swear with God if you sef neva bleep b4 just like me tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
so, u have nt bleeped any lady before?

2 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ROZZAYY(f): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
oooooya swear with God if you sef neva bleep b4 just like me tongue
I don't swear its against my religious ethics. cool

2 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
clevvermind:
so, u have nt bleeped any lady before?
nevaaaaaaaaa !!!!

And I will never not until after I get married

Not even at gun point wink

8 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:

I don't swear its against my religious ethics. cool
I don hear you nah wink

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ROZZAYY(f): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
I don hear you nah wink
Oya u swear.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Oya u swear.
remind me to swear by this time 2moro nyt cos I'm currently on 2 days fasting and prayer and 2moro is the grand finale

4 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
nevaaaaaaaaa !!!!

And I will never not until after I get married
is this story for the gods or story for idol?

6 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by ROZZAYY(f): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
remind me to swear by this time 2moro nyt cos I'm currently on 2 days fasting and prayer and 2moro is the grand finale
Prayer warrior. Ok let me write it down in my remembrance book. Ayam coming.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2014
chimerase2:
What I do I can't come to the public and criticize others knowing fooly well I do it - buhari et al, 1985
i dnt do it.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Chilug(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2014
That's not possible, the prove of pudding is in the eating. The most interesting part of sex is when you gist it with ur friend. What do u mean by it should nt discuss the gal u bleeped. Were is the fun then?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by clevvermind(m): 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chilug:
That's not possible, the prove of pudding is in the eating. The most interesting part of sex is when you gist it with ur friend. What do u mean by it should nt discuss the gal u bleeped. Were is the fun then?
the fun is when u are in bed with her.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by IamLEGEND1: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Brightology2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
K
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by CuppyCakie: 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
o
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by holatin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dats what I hate most in my life
since you didn't sleep with her in their presence why broadcast it to them.

Sex should be secret, no kiss and tell.

only immature guy behave like that (iyanya inclusive)

even gurls too now say that, they will say it to your face in people's presence that I Bleep you, you Bleep me.

There is no epitome of morality again

11 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by timpaker(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is like you want some dudes to go dumb abi (aside sport)? It is like telling ladies to stop gossiping.

16 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by BenGlobal1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
Its terrible hw we celebrate sin

10 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by CuppyCakie: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Promking: 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Na em sure pass

There are two things involved:

If its ma beloved....: No way #LipsSealed

If its a side-chick....: Ama write a rap song about it...lol

13 Likes

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TheRealCoolHunK: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
It's a no-brainer. Only a fool does those things.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.