Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail (17335 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Photos: President Jonathan Celebrates Christmas In Abuja / Jonathan Celebrates Father's Day At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by TheRealMrStan(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
I received the news that Nigeria's Interstate High Speed Rail Project has been listed amongst the world's top 100 infrastructure projects with a sense of fulfillment that this administration's desire to link our commercial and administrative capitals is receiving global affirmation. Coming at a time when the Abuja-Kaduna rail project has reached near completion stage, one can say Nigeria is witnessing a railway revolution.

This Forward March to progress will continue, with your cooperation, until Nigeria's infrastructure, be they roads, schools, airports or hospitals, are listed as amongst the best in the world. And by God's grace, this will happen in the not too distant future. GEJ
https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck?fref=nf

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by superneutral(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
shey dis stop buhari from winning 2015 Election

25 Likes

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by gen2briz(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Una don start again....
If you like make dem whatapp you na still

GMB

25 Likes

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by berbs112(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nice one.. But KPMG,diaris God ooo

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by ichidodo: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
While in PH folks are still waiting for Amaechi's 500 metre 1 gazillion naira mono-rail or those from Lagos having since given up propaganda hope on Fashola for their Fourth mainland bridge, Railway and Lekki International airport....Let us not mention the Thieffnubu led tollexploitation on that 419 road that is the Lekki-Epe freeway..And that is the change some APC e-thugs would want to force down our throats with that exclusive islamic,youth corp mudering and bigotic jingo 'sai buhari'.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by dollarlander: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Until Lagos is linked to abuja with this same high speedrail system I care not. All the 6 geo political zones must be linked together to fast track transaction. Also the boko haram issues must be resolved and over ce for me to have confidence in boarding this transport system to anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by frankobaba(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by DesChyko: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Act on it!!

Till it is completed shall we celebrate

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
Out.

JonaTAN#OUT

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
And some enemies of progress will keep deceiving their people to bomb themselves and destroy their land to make the government look weak.

They keep accusing the man of dividing the nation along religious lines yet the man keeps delivering the benefits of good governance without being biased or marginal.

Honestly the North has every reason to thank Jonathan. Their politicians mean them no good that's why they refused to build schools for them.

Jonathan has built schools for the almajiris and now I'm seeing train stations constructed and mainly domiciled in the North.

Goodluck Jonathan, posterity would judge you. Your good works would surpass you.

Even though you neglected the Niger-delta where you're from and kept pumping out oil money to the insatiable north, whenever they enter train they would keep remembering it's the clueless one that built it.

When they graduate from the almajiris school, proceed to the university cited in their domain and can study the Koran well to know good from bad, they would remember it was the "clueless bastard from otueke" that constructed it.

You the northern masses are good people we know, just your representatives are blood sucking demons. That's why instead of them to build schools for you and educate you, they went to Niger republic to build schools of 1 billion naira.

Maybe not today, maybe Jonathan may not govern you again but what you can't deny is the legacy and the path for development he has brought to your doorstep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uulb-XKdOD8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHq3OSQYk5E

67 Likes

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ is a total failure

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by adrainuche(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
All this Paper Statistical Prosperity.!!!! With no prior evidence...

If it's not Nigeria Bureau of Statistics, it is KPMG or KGMP, we need evidence of this on common men and women on the street.

We need Fresh. Water, Electricity Good Roads. Enough of all these paper achievement..

Solve our basic problems first, you can. Den decide. To start. Making Nuclear Weapons if you seem fit!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by tiswell(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
I stand by my dear president

GEJ till 2019

44 Likes

Okk, GEJ will get my vote for this..

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
I saw GEJ's victorious jubilations over his GMB counterpart.
Haters should write today's date somewhere!
GEJ till 2019....I mean what i typed!

25 Likes

ichidodo:
bb

BB for blackberry grin

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by kossyablaze(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ till Maheeda get sense. GEJ till lalasticklala stops posting only bad news on NL

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by AJINATU: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
BIAFRA IS A COUNTRY WORTHY OF MY PATROTISM

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by tboy4ril(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Really
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by samkevie: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Really
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Bobbystanley(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Jonathan is working

Say No to All Past criminals Party(APC)
Say No to a dictator and Terrorist (Buhari)

GEJ till 2019!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Olodonairaland(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Front page tinzzzz
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why not top 10? We can do better.

Congrats btw

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by Otunbab: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mr FOOLISH.

Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by timifizzy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: Jonathan Celebrates KPMG's Top 100 Ranking Of Nigeria's High Speed Rail by kullozone(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
stan,shey u dey manage ur mb ni
ur pictures sumtimes nor dey sweet me

Shehu Sani Resigns From Opposition PRP, May Join PDP / At What General Age Do You Become An Adult In Nigeria’s Context! / Why You Should Stay Hooked To AFCON 2019 (photos)