Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. (1108 Views)

Photo: Fayose Collapses After Hearing Buhari Is Back Alive & Healthy / The Rails Are Back & Alive. / Finally! Boko Haram Agree To Release ALL Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by subterfuge: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
From A Schoolgirl’s Diary:::YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A GRADUATE TO KNOW THAT:*I'm not going to vote for someone who once had no shoes and school bags as a student but now has lots of shoes and bags but made students go on strike for about Eight (cool months. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for someone who could not rescue about 230 school girls but still has plan to rule a country of about 200million people. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a grown up man who took advice from a 17year old girl (Pakistan little girl) before he could make his own decision. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a black commander of Army who brought white marine soldiers to do his job for him and yet nothing was done. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a government who could not provide job for my elder sister/brother who has a Master Degree. *NEVER, I'm not going to vote for a man that Boko Haram are killing his own people everyday and has no plan on how to stop the killing but can’t wait a minute when military took over power in Burkina Faso, he went there to stop the killing over there in Burkina Faso but could not stop the killing in his own country. *Finally, I'm not going to vote for anybody who needs One Billion American Dollar to solve an Insurgency (Boko Haram) while the ordinary man on the street don't even have (#100) hundred naira to eat. You can scold me for speaking the truth, don't forget the truth is bitter. All we need is CHANGE and nothing else…. Please we all need to get our (PVC) Permanent Voters' Card to vote this Clueless, Vissionless and Wicked Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) out of power. Another four years of Jonathan will be doom for us. Please don't sell your vote because the money they will offer you cannot sustain you for another four years. We should all stand up and say Capital NO to Jonathan. Please Share Widely.
IN THE MIDST OF THE HARDSHIP IN NIGERIA NOW. THE CLUELESSS UNCIRCUMCISED BABOOOON STILL WANTS TO INCREASE THE PHCN( NEPA) TARIFF. WHY IS THIS RULLAAARD SO BENT ON MAKING NIGERIANS TO PAY HEAVILY FOR HIS INEFFICIENCY? WHAT HAPENED TO THE FIRST FRAUDULENT INCREMENT IN PHCN JUST SOME MONTHS BACK YET NO LIGHT. THEN WHAT DOES THIS SON OF SATAN(JONATHAN ) HAVE TO SAY FOR THE NEAR CONSTANT BLACKOUT NOW PERSISTING ALL ARROUND NIGERIA?
Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by simplemach(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
You go bring them back. By the time you see what the American, British and French soldiers saw, it is the same you that will come and close this thread.

1 Like

Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by BrokenTV: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
The woes with Nigeria didn't start with Jonathan, but accumulation of wasteful years of the northerners who have presided over the affairs of this country. It is easier to destroy than to build. The twin toward was not build in day but was destroyed in a matter of minutes.
At OP according to your proposal who do you want us to vote apart from GEJ. Subterfuge
Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by subterfuge: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
simplemach:
You go bring them back. By the time you see what the American, British and French soldiers saw, it is the same you that will come and close this thread.
SIMPLEMACH. SO WHAT IS THIS TO MEAN ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE AMERICAN, BRITISH AND FRENCH SOLDIERS ALL ADVISED OLODOTHAN JONATHAN TO FORGET ABOUT OUR GIRLS FOR EVER
Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by subterfuge: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2014

SIMPLEMACH. SO WHAT IS THIS TO MEAN ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE AMERICAN, BRITISH AND FRENCH SOLDIERS ALL ADVISED OLODOTHAN JONATHAN TO FORGET ABOUT OUR GIRLS FOR EVER
Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by KwoiZabo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
That is Aregbe's diary.
Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by mumumugu(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
APC KIDNAPPED THE GIRLS
Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by subterfuge: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
IF APC KIDNAPED THE GIRLS, THEN PDP SHOULD GO AND HIDE IN SHAME. SO APC IS IN CONTROL? AND THE bleeped UUP PDP CANNOT REACT?? THEN WHAT IS THE SHAMELESS PDP STILL DOING THERE?LOOKING FOR GHANA MUST GO SACKS OF DOLLARS TO STEAL. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION, SO SAYS THE HEAD OF STEALING. JONATHAN. COS COMMANDER OF ORDER OF STEAALING PRRSIDENTS.
Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
All we are saying is...

Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
Meanwhile see ridiculous excuse from the C in C

Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thats why he has to go.
Come February 2015 Nigerians will give him his red card

Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
BY May 2015 he'll be doing this

Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
He'll be expecting this

Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
But will be getting this

Re: Dont Vote For Pdp Unless All Chibok Girls Come Back Alive. by subterfuge: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2014
SPECIAL ADVISERS TO JONAADAFT JONATHAN ON MUMU ISSUES. SO YOU ALL KNOW THAT BUHARI IS BOKO HARAM? WHY DONT YOU DO NIGERIA A BIG FAVOUR OF EXPOSING HIM NOW. YOU CAN STILL STOP HIM NOW. STILL EARLY.
DONT BE DECEIVER BY EBOLA-MONKEY JONA-DAFT. WHY IS HE SO COWARDLY OVER SUCH SENSITIVE NATION DEFINITION/FUTURE-SHAPING ISSUES.

(1) (Reply)

A Pictorial Tale Of 2 Christmas Celebrations / PDP Loses 9 Senators To APC / I See Buhari As The Next President – Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.