Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing (19659 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by moneybag100: 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
You don't wanna me.ss with TB joshua this election period!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seuin:

What clauses? You are actually an idioţ? Aren't You?

not an ordinary idiiot oo!, a brainless one

4 Likes

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by dorox(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seuin:

Don't mind the fòòl. Only in a lawless country like Nigeria would you expect to see idìòts like the op celebrating the fact that their favourite hustler seem to be above the law.

6 Likes

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
bambeolumide:
Wonders! Imagine, comparing a prophet with a scientist/business man. Not on the same platform now. Where are you when he went to prison. He will definately go to court if only those people are serious but not just to set him up.
Please keep persecuting him but in you he earn life the more.

Set him up or not he suppose to come to court if I may ask how many hours will the court hearing be.. ..

Simple we in Nigeria don't take things seriously

1 Like

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by clevvermind(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
iamchiddy:
stop bothering a spiritual man with non-spiritual things.
will u be saying this if ur relatives is among the the 116 people that died?

1 Like

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
CyrusXandria:
You think he went at the first request and even if he did,good.I ain't saying he shouldn't go for the hearing am just saying,he may not go now until later on as long as the case thrives.They are important personalities,they are not above the law,but they are protected from some clauses.Please don't quote me wrong.

Pls, just shut up.
Ur senseless response makes no sense.
I seriously doubt if u are ok.

1 Like

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by kingthreat(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
So does being a popular Man of God make you above the Law? For Goodness sake, people died. Let TB Joshua go and defend himself. This is becoming very insensitive.

1 Like

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by grandstar(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
iamchiddy:
stop bothering a spiritual man with non-spiritual things.
the death of 116 people made in Gods image is not spiritual? The same bible condemns negligence (deut 22:8, Titus 1):16

1 Like

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by fisaylab: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
CyrusXandria:
You think he went at the first request and even if he did,good.I ain't saying he shouldn't go for the hearing am just saying,he may not go now until later on as long as the case thrives.They are important personalities,they are not above the law,but they are protected from some clauses.Please don't quote me wrong.

Keep on fooling yourself,you knowTB joshua,u dont knw GOD u are at loss.

What make him differ from all other pastors in different chuches.

1 Like

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Louislewis: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rafiq Arogunjo of the Nigeria Airspace Management Agency has been blind folded with bribe such that truth has varnished away from his mouth. I pray that, God will reward him with the same magnitude of those victims if his testimony was wrong. What kind of unimaginable Cock and Bull stories that have been coming out from those handling this issue of this collapsed building? These are the questions people need to answer and if answer correctly, then, there is no cock and bull story that will hide the secret.

1. Even since the inception of our local and International airport at Ikeja, how many building at Mafoluku Oshodi has collapsed due to heavy plane such as Boeing 707, ascending few metres above people's buildings including upstairs? Mafoluku is a place that, on regular basis of at least every 15minutes to 30minutes, aircraft of various sizes associated with highest level of noise making, setting building into resonance are taken off every day.
2. This same question goes to Agege, Magoro, Iju area where all in coming aircraft also use as direction for descending or landing into our airport. How many building has fallen there due to aircraft vibration?

These are few question needed to be answered by those trying to pervert the truth. We know all these things and also know how is going to end. You should all know that God is watching for those victim and their families. All of you that are trying to hide the truth must surely receive the reward. I advise to you say the truth, so that, the truth will set you people free including TB Joshua, the contractors and Mr Rafiq Arogunjo.

These are few question needed to be answered by those trying to pervert the truth. We know all these things and also know how is going to end. You should all know that God is watching for those victim and their families. All of you that is trying to hide the truth must surely receive the reward. I advice you say the truth, so that, the truth will set you people free including TB Joshua, the contractors and Mr Rafiq Arogunjo.

2 Likes

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by obailala(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seuin:

Please kindly remove the word intelligent from your Profile !

Below is a video of Bill Gates in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_2m1qdqieE

Save your strength bro!

A vast majority of Nigerians were born into a lawless society and unfortunately, lawlessness and anarchy is the only thing they know. Present them with anything lawful and their souls would repel it violently.

Fortunately, a good number of us have been able to mentally emancipate ourselves from the shackles of the anarchy we have in our society but again, you can't really expect every Tom, Dickk and Harry to be mentally sound.

An advice for you once again, save your strength. He's not worth you energy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
pweetixandy:
We know he orchestrated d collapse of d building,we know he knows the ogas at the top,we know he doesn't care about what d coroner says. Ur day of reckoning is fast approaching angry
What a silly thing to say. It is your own day of reckoning that is fast approaching. All you evil people waiting to see TB Joshua's down fall, will never see it. Instead he will see yours. God will vindicate him!

3 Likes

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
natureblack:
Who does he really think he is angry angry
Ask your silly self!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
nijanigga:
what do u expect from a lawless country? tb joshua is a con man and shoyld be in jail
You should jail him if the judge fails to do so. He goat!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
grandstar:
the death of 116 people made in Gods image is not spiritual? The same bible condemns negligence (deut 22:8, Titus 1):16
Don't be stupid. Accidents can happen anywhere. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, I suggest you stay quiet and stop talking trash
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Emmydek(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seuin:

Don't mind him guy. He's such a person that doesn't know anything concerning 'law'. What is clause?s What is pastor to law court?? He must appear at first order... That is equality before the law!!! I just feel like seeing the guy and slapping him for all the trash he has uttered out
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seuin:

Please kindly remove the word intelligent from your Profile !

Below is a video of Bill Gates in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_2m1qdqieE

You are so dumb and senseless. Is bill gates a Nigerian? How does this relate to this topic? I think you went to a night school! #Olodo rapata
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by julimax(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
CyrusXandria:
You are probably one of those who hate TB joshua.If it had been maybe Redeemed or Winners,you think Pastor Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo will appear before any hearing.Its a universal thing,it really isn't a big deal as long as there's a rep there.Now calm your horse.
Kenyan President uhuru appeared before ICC last month
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
joseph1832:
Yes ke! Being friends with the president play a major role you know.
Hear your silly self. You are the most senseless person I've ever seen! I think your brain is in ur anus!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by andyanders: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Allow Prophet T.B.Joshua to be. Why is it that you guys hate to hear his name? Anyway, he is God's sent and no matter how you are closer to God, you must have tribulations and it is a means to strengthen you. He will overcome all these as God is in control. Man can do his own wish but God has all the answers. This man has touched people's life and has done nothing to warrant the hatred from Nigerians.
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
julimax:
Kenyan President uhuru appeared before ICC last month
And so? Pls get yourself busy if you are jobless. You comment is really absurd!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by sebali: 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
CyrusXandria:
You are probably one of those who hate TB joshua.If it had been maybe Redeemed or Winners,you think Pastor Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo will appear before any hearing.Its a universal thing,it really isn't a big deal as long as there's a rep there.Now calm your horse.

It is d likes of u dat gives our naija pastors d impetus to continue in their misbehaviour.
SO PASTORS ARE NOW TOO IMPORTANT TO APPEAR B4 A LAW COURT.
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seuin:

You are the most senseless person I've ever seen in my life. I guess your brain is in your anus!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by joseph1832(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
mohims:
Hear your silly self. You are the most senseless person I've ever seen! I think your brain is in ur anus!
Have you seen me before mofo? Where? How and when? Your stupidity knows no bounds fool when you open your vocal cavity and spew inane comments!.

Read your comment "you are the most senseless person I've ever seen". and your mouth is in your pudenda! Scallywag of the federal republic.
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
dorox:

Just so you know, you made absolutely no sense.
You are so dumb. I doubt if you went to school. He goat!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Obienesarah: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
valuedammy:
o.k, what should I do?
Go represent him on d nxt hearing.

1 Like

Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by mohims(m): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
joseph1832:
Have you seen me before mofo? Where? How and when? Your stupidity knows no bounds fool when you open your vocal cavity and spew inane comments!.

Read your comment "you are the most senseless person I've ever seen". and your mouth is in your pudenda! Scallywag of the federal republic.
You are nothing but a worthless piece of scornbag. Pls I'm busy ok? I don't have time to waste on an insignificant person like you. You are so insignificant!
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by texazzpete(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
topaaz:
bro can't you just put your points accross without being insultive, I'm not in defeense of anybody but at least show you have attained some level of civilization. Last time I checked ill mannerism does not pay anyone's bills.

But he isn't being insulting. That poster actually IS an idiot.

Why take offence at a statement of fact?
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by texazzpete(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
andyanders:
Allow Prophet T.B.Joshua to be. Why is it that you guys hate to hear his name? Anyway, he is God's sent and no matter how you are closer to God, you must have tribulations and it is a means to strengthen you. He will overcome all these as God is in control. Man can do his own wish but God has all the answers. This man has touched people's life and has done nothing to warrant the hatred from Nigerians.

Apparently, his shoddy building has also killed 100+ people/

I suspect you would not be so casual about this if your family member was in the collapsed building.

andyanders:
has done nothing to warrant the hatred from Nigerians.

Lying about the reason why more than 100 people died is more than enough reason for scorn and hatred.
Re: Again, TB Joshua Missing At Building Collapse Hearing by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
mohims:
You are so dumb and senseless. Is bill gates a Nigerian? How does this relate to this topic? I think you went to a night school! #Olodo rapata
That was bill gate before joint presidential panel and senate committe and not court of law. What we have on ground is synagogue vs state and not TB Joshua vs state. What will TB explain to court? Mode of approval?, strenght of materials?, aircraft vibrations?, or wetin...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary / Valentine: True Love Could Only Be Found In God (Pic) / One Woman's Quest To Share Christ With A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.