Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Woke Up And Saw This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Woke Up And Saw This (987 Views)

How I Woke Up In Enugu State (Photos) / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / I Just Saw This Hilarious Definition Of Efcc & Dss - I Won Laugh Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Woke Up And Saw This by gudluckgreat(m): 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
I SAW THIS WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND A LETTER ON MY TABLE WHICH READ:
Dear Roomate, sincerely you are a strong man... have been living with you more than 2yrs now still I don't knw how you ar coping with your life...... just want you to knw that am tired of this hungry life am living with you.
your favourity food is garri... sincerely you dey try but i can't continue with you like this so i committed SUICIDE.
YOURS FAITHFULLY
YOUR ROOM MATE RAT

1 Like

Re: I Woke Up And Saw This by Beesluv: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Funny you.
But Op you wicked o. Why won't you eat balanced diet. Now you indirectly committed murder
Re: I Woke Up And Saw This by gudluckgreat(m): 4:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Beesluv:
Funny you.
But Op you wicked o. Why won't you eat balanced diet. Now you indirectly committed murder

No mind the Rat,Im think my house Na KFC grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Hire This Guy To #bringbackourgirls – Check CV / Funny Reply To A Greedy Girlfriend / A Must Read: Types Of Slaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.