Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? (37168 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Beesluv: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
They like to tap current grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hugging a bosomful gal na d fastest energy booster grin

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hehehe grin grin What a funny question cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by quivah(f): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
hmm grin

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by chibwike(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yeah...when i hug a girl...her bossoms or wareva....relaxes on my chest...and you know that thing is kinda soft.....its really a good feeling tho'

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by dre11(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?

18 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by chimerase2: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Op pls lest be specific
We have many types of hugging
We have the 360 and the 180 these re the ones I knw
Pls wich one re u talking abt and note 360 degrees re meant for dos gals dat have enuf manCHESter ok undecided

8 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
@dre11 say something o cool

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by yomi007k(m): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Yes oo. All dose bossom hugs increase our oxytocin level thus making us more loving.

5 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by lilmax(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
No undecided

5 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by chimerase2: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
Hugging a bosomful gal na d fastest energy booster grin
it helps to boast the male downstream sector
It can also eleviate ur status quo grin

20 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by golor(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Study has shown dat female bosom increase when it bin squeezes.i will advice girls wit small bosom to start hugin so dat their bosom will big.instead of going through d normal hand squeezesin dat may lead to beeping......

26 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
golor:
Study has shown dat female bosom increase when it bin squeezes.i will advice girls wit small bosom to start hugin so dat their bosom will big.instead of going through d normal hand squeezesin dat may lead to beeping......
undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by marieolae(f): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
yes na tongue nd in the process, they always put their hands down behind....

8 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by chibwike(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
marieolae:
Lol..Not all guys do that jor....i dont do that.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by kenex4ever(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
I don't hug ...
Guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by marieolae(f): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..Not all guys do that jor....i dont do that.
hmmm but you're tempted to at times right tongue?!

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Phantom727(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
marieolae:
tongue
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by chibwike(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
marieolae:
hmmm but you're tempted to at times right tongue?!
Lol...the soft bossoms are ok for me jor......i dont even bother about the behind.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by andyanders: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
farano:

Unless the man is not normal, a good front size Michelin could trigger quick reaction from the downstream sector. As a result of this reaction, adequate measures should be taken by normal guys in order to overcome the temptation of the reaction of the force of gravity.

27 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2014
Do ladies Like To Hug guys Because Of Their dicks? undecided lipsrsealed

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by marieolae(f): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
Phantom727:
tongue
I lie?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by marieolae(f): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...the soft bossoms are ok for me jor......i dont even bother about the behind.
kaiiii tongue that's strange mehn

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
you too get bad mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by major466(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
it helps to boast the male downstream sector
You mean man's energy department? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
Shaking my head in disappointment

Farano, avoid one on one contact with such guys else they will rape you

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
tosyne2much:
Shaking my head in disappointment

Farano, avoid one on one contact with such guys else they will rape you
How do you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by chibwike(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
marieolae:
kaiiii tongue that's strange mehn
whats makes it strange

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Phantom727(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
marieolae:
I lie?
nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else / How Do You See The Girls Used For Music Videos? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.