Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station (6757 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by tron23(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2014
-1) railways
2) 9 Fed universities
3) fixing Fed roads
4) automobile policy implementation
5) rehabilitating our airports
6) fighting extremists

The man has tried, yes, he has his flaws, poor handling of chibok scandal, 20bn naira nnpc missing and more.

All I am saying is this let all of us, buhari, obj, el-rufai, gowon, el -rufai, etc, go to shrine and swear that
We never chop Naija money,and let's see who thunder will first strike.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by GoodMuyis(m): 12:21am On Dec 16, 2014
karlmax2:
which obj show us a picture where he laid it.
Do Nigeria have Aerial Drone as at then?

Mckennedy:
Yet they call him " clueless president" I think Gej has done so much to please the northerners, yet they don't appreciate,,all they want is " power power" let me remind all that no one owns Nigeria,,, Nigeria belongs to Nigerians.
If not for power why fighting for Jonathan, because you want the power too

davitogreat:

smh...
This drone if from a nigerian company called UAV innovations and solutions. They are the ones that recorded the construction.
So what prevent them from Leasing it, if thay can lease a Pastor Jet for arms deal
Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 16, 2014
ellalina:
Obj laid foundation for the lokomotive one not the light rail.
grincheesygrin YOU MEAN THE SHAKA SHA GWON GWO

DARWIN PAPERS, A BRILLIANT SCIENTIST AND PHILOSOPHER WHO FIRST ENLIGHTENED MAN ON THE CONCEPT OF THE EVOLUTION OF SPECIES DISCOVERED THAT BABA IYABO DESCENDED FROM APE. ie CHIMP

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Mckennedy: 12:35am On Dec 16, 2014
GoodMuyis:

So what prevent them from Leasing it, if thay can lease a Pastor Jet for arms deal

We Igbos are not too desperate about your power same way we had oil and never put our minds on it..ordinary Gold was discovered in Zamfara immediately sharia was introduced same time...little oil discovered in Chad Basin..Boko haram was formed immediately from North east.now back to your question: GEJ is an Ijaw man not Igbo and has been doing many project for the north. Lets appreciate his efforts.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2014
GoodMuyis:

lame

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2014
GoodMuyis:

Why don't you just run away from this thread like you fellow anti progressives have done? Why disgrace yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by IGBOSON1: 2:24am On Dec 16, 2014
huntamania:
This is beautiful! If we have a functioning rail system and the direct investment solves the power sector in 3-4 years! You know Nigeria is definitely going to be one of the countries to live in! Why the hate on this present administration?! Nigerians want miracles! Downside of being too religious!

^^^Just imagine if the trillions of naira wasted since 2011 on this boko nonsense was diverted to critical areas of the economy; like roads, world-class airport terminals, at least one world-class University per geo-political zone, agriculture, expanding the high-speed rail network to other regions (yes, we in the South East would like our own too.....like the one presently being constructed in the North for ungrateful pricks who only know how to abuse the person instrumental in locating the first phase in their region to begin with)!

These bastards know exactly what they're doing by giving their tacit support to those rampaging devils in human form! They know GEJ would have done about ten times more than what is presently available on ground, and the only way to throw a spanner in the works of governance is to make the country north ungovernable so as to distract his gov't and divert billions of dollars that would otherwise have been spent on developmental projects! They do this by night, and by day shout with self-righteous indignation that GEJ has done nothing, and that there must be change come 2015!

7 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by whitecat2: 3:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Where was the picture of this 1 kilometer elephant project taken Republic of congo? Nigerians are not fools! Fix what eyes can see all around. You don't have to go across the world to show anything.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 16, 2014
I love how these people think that just because GEJ has done some projects means he MUST stay in power. What did you think he was gonna do then just sit and do nothing undecided I wanna quote some halfwit who was saying something like even a trained monkey can give out contracts for projects in his bid to belittle Kwankwaso.

Fact is we have OTHER problems in this country which GEJ has ignored and or failed to fix, most of which he ignores intentionally too. So get that through your thick skulls. And also we prefer to not accept a Mediocre performance, this country has a lot of Money but for some reason GEJ decided to borrow China's money to do all these projects and expects an applaud huh.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by nigerianvenom(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2014
God bless GEJ for helping rescue nigeria out of dungeon.
Some are hating cos hes from the minority,some hates cos of his religious background, others hates because he is not from a flamboyant background,but none can fault his performance.
Come 14,feb 2014,nigerians will show that the love u once again as d did in 2011.
Those with u are more than those against u

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by PerfumeRepublik: 6:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Wow! This is cool
Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2014
eseosa77:
Clueless govt.if they can use an aerial drone to catch a video of a rail project of the FG,why cant they use d same drone to fiind boko haram hideout in sambisa forest.ths clearly shows they are not ready to fight those boko boy,SMH.
We have been expecting ur likes #FaultFinders
Only God can help you see something good about ur life
Keep hating u nd ur coupist will shed more tears on Feb 14

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2014
Mckennedy:

We Igbos are not too desperate about your power same way we had oil and never put our minds on it..ordinary Gold was discovered in Zamfara immediately sharia was introduced same time...little oil discovered in Chad Basin..Boko haram was formed immediately from North east.now back to your question: GEJ is an Ijaw man not Igbo and has been doing many project for the north. Lets appreciate his efforts.
Don't mind them their generation is all about war-war

They think they own Nigeria
Their love for war is what is making them feel special
If we should face it off ah swear North go ruin.. Those illiterates that is learning how to handle
Gun
The North should check how biafra operated
When u are winning. Just 1 missile from nowhere and 700 of ur men is gone
But Awolowo and others have exposed us to education and we know the best BTW war and peace
But their own leaders keep plunging them into circuit of stark illiteracy and at every little spark itz war
They better don't push through their limits

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by hushmail: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2014
truth b told

gej is d best thing to happen tp 9ja since 1900

best economy in africa

ova 3 m jobs created

massive infrastructural development

gej all d way to 2019

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2014
dragan:
I love how these people think that just because GEJ has done some projects means he MUST stay in power. What did you think he was gonna do then just sit and do nothing undecided I wanna quote some halfwit who was saying something like even a trained monkey can give out contracts for projects in his bid to belittle Kwankwaso.

Fact is we have OTHER problems in this country which GEJ has ignored and or failed to fix, most of which he ignores intentionally too. So get that through your thick skulls. And also we prefer to not accept a Mediocre performance, this country has a lot of Money but for some reason GEJ decided to borrow China's money to do all these projects and expects an applaud huh.

Stop babbling pls
Did obj solved all Nigeria's problem
All the country u will readily ditch Nigeria for did they achieved there present status in 10yrs
Even buahri u are ranting about did he solve all Nigerian problems

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2014
tron23:
-1) railways
2) 9 Fed universities
3) fixing Fed roads
4) automobile policy implementation
5) rehabilitating our airports
6) fighting extremists

The man has tried, yes, he has his flaws, poor handling of chibok scandal, 20bn naira nnpc missing and more.

All I am saying is this let all of us, buhari, obj, el-rufai, gowon, el -rufai, etc, go to shrine and swear that
We never chop Naija money,and let's see who thunder will first strike.
Don't mind them
Infact the military system failling
Which of them can swear that nobody got into military or her top positions through favouritism
When they head Nigeria
GEJ will just have to. Bear the cross

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by huntamania(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Just imagine if the trillions of naira wasted since 2011 on this boko nonsense was diverted to critical areas of the economy; like roads, world-class airport terminals, at least one world-class University per geo-political zone, agriculture, expanding the high-speed rail network to other regions (yes, we in the South East would like our own too.....like the one presently being constructed in the North for ungrateful pricks who only know how to abuse the person instrumental in locating the first phase in their region to begin with)!

These bastards know exactly what they're doing by giving their tacit support to those rampaging devils in human form! They know GEJ would have done about ten times more than what is presently available on ground, and the only way to throw a spanner in the works of governance is to make the country north ungovernable so as to distract his gov't and divert billions of dollars that would otherwise have been spent on developmental projects! They do this by night, and by day shout with self-righteous indignation that GEJ has done nothing, and that there must be change come 2015!
I don't understand man! Why is development something they can't fathom! This mixture of oil and water by the colonial masters ehn Na real headache! I hope someday we rise above it all

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by wecan: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCK BUHARI N OBASANJO, GEJ WILL PUT ALL OF YOU IN SHAME AGAIN COME 2015

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Ndababa(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2014
GMB was wise. How do you base your projects, like the present Gov't is doing, entirely on borrowing? Go ask about how much Nigeria borrowed since Paris club debt was cleared by Obj. That's not all, How much do you pay for Petrol since 2012? It just doesn't add up. If we had to pay more for PMS, we expect more development n less borrowing. But as GEJ's PDP knows, 16 > 19, the reverse is the case. Well, majority are blinded by hate. If you borrow money, the money keeps growing on an hourly bases, I bet the author of this post is oblivious to that basic fact.

Next......

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by theshadyexpress(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Ndababa:
GMB was wise. How do you base your projects, like the present Gov't is doing, entirely on borrowing? Go ask about how much Nigeria borrowed since Paris club debt was cleared by Obj. That's not all, How much do you pay for Petrol since 2012? It just doesn't add up. If we had to pay more for PMS, we expect more development n less borrowing. But as GEJ's PDP knows, 16 > 19, the reverse is the case. Well, majority are blinded by hate. If you borrow money, the money keeps growing on an hourly bases, I bet the author of this post is oblivious to that basic fact.

Next......
Your analysis really showed u r a true almajiri...

It was as dumb as expected

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Ndababa(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2014
T
theshadyexpress:

Your analysis really showed u r a true almajiri...

It was as dumb as expected

Thank you. However you should know I wasn't analyzing anything, I needed to come down to your level, cos I assumed the reality is to complicated for you to discern. SMH. This forum is indeed nasty. Nonetheless I like your take. More of such. cool
Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Nukilia: 9:31am On Dec 16, 2014
What's this noise all about. Our politicians owe us more than they are giving us, they've brainwashed the masses by making them believe they are doing them a favour by constructing road, rail e.t.c.
Guess we all should start holding our leaders responsible for not doing what they are meant to do (serving the people).
Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by mescapee: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
Truth be told. I know nairaland stands for truth.

Move to front page to clear all arguments

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by theshadyexpress(m): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2014
Ndababa:
T

Thank you. However you should know I wasn't analyzing anything, I needed to come down to your level, cos I assumed the reality is to complicated for you to discern. SMH. This forum is indeed nasty. Nonetheless I like your take. More of such. cool

You just keep exhibiting ur dumb traits ,fyi u don't come down to a level dat is above u,you can only make deliberate efforts to ascend but I doubt you'll ever asceend cos ur slave masters prefer u in your current state.

#word

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Stop babbling pls
Did obj solved all Nigeria's problem
All the country u will readily ditch Nigeria for did they achieved there present status in 10yrs
Even buahri u are ranting about did he solve all Nigerian problems
i am surprised you responded to that lame hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by karlmax2: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Ndababa:

Next......
shut up.that is why you people are so dumb that a 13year old that should be in school is caring bomb all about.america with the largest economy has more debt than any other country in the world.
Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Ndababa(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2014
theshadyexpress:

You just keep exhibiting ur dumb traits ,fyi u don't come down to a level dat is above u,you can only make deliberate efforts to ascend but I doubt you'll ever asceend cos ur slave masters prefer u in your current state.

#word

You again? Okay. Try harder. You talk about slave masters n I begin to wonder if you are alright. You talk about "current state" which is, unfortunately, under this fedora-hat wearing clueless man, and you refer to my so called "slave masters"? I dislike, not hate, people who in their bid to blow big grammars become incoherent n pathetic.

As for who I'm, you can only wish. Seriously!
Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by Ndababa(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2014
karlmax2:
shut up.that is why you people are so dumb that a 13year old that should be in school is caring bomb all about.america with the largest economy has more debt than any other country in the world.

Sighs! People like you make one rethink why he's related to your ilks -- by means of country of course. How dare you compare Nigeria to U.S? I wont descend to your level, I was taught simple decorum right from my crawling days. FYI, U.S's currency is the Int'l currency. This alone gives them leverage, apart from being the superpower with the most sophisticated military base in the world. What do you know of their debt by the way? I'll help you out, in the last 12hrs, U.S debt stood at $17,998,480,987,314.10 (-), and no, don't thank me.

Nigeria is just a lucky country. Take its oil away n see how it crumbles like a sand house. Just a fall in price we're already faltering, falling here n there. U.S economy is as diverse as ethnicity in Nigeria.

FOA, start by knowing the exchange rate. smiley
Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by knightsTempler: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2014
Even if GEJ turn the whole northern desert into Dubai, they will still not appreciate him. And you should know why.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Drone Capture Of Ongoing Nigeria Railway Project - Jere Station by ahaika23: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2014
GEJ is a great man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAKWOOD GARDEN 1 BY D LAKOWE GOLFCOURSE IN LEKKI TAKES A NEW LOOK07058323906 / Benue 2023: Benard Yisa Declares Intention To Contest Under APC / Ibb Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.