Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Involved In A Car Accident - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Involved In A Car Accident (826 Views)

Blogger, Jide Ogunsanya Weds (photos) / Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! / Happy Birthday To Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (biography, Profile, Lifestyle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Involved In A Car Accident by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Popular blogger Jide Ogunsanya who owns
Ogbongeblog.com, Nairaforsms.com and other
websites was involved in a car accident today as
he was driving his car. The cause of the accident
has not been revealed at the time of writing this
post. The car seat and door removed during the
accident but God saved his life.

See his BBM status update below, I thank God
that nothing happened to him. May God protect him
to enjoy his hard work. Let's be with him in our
prayers.

Source

1 Share

Re: Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Involved In A Car Accident by echobee(f): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Thank GOD for his life.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Jide Ogunsanya Involved In A Car Accident by soldierdollar(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Devil is a liar

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Massive Traffic To Your Website Using Whatsapp / How To Use Cron Job Command To Send Large Sms. / 100+ Premium And Responsive Wordpress Themes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.