Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Promote Your Business And Services Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promote Your Business And Services Here (499 Views)

List Of Verified Sellers Of Products And Services On Nairaland... Add Yours!!! / 6 Valuable Strategies To Market And Sell Your Products And Services On Nairaland / Business To Business Section: Lots of contracts, goods and services specifically for other businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Business And Services Here by 2prexios: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2014
I am into publishing. Let's talk if you've got a job to do. And what do you do?
Re: Promote Your Business And Services Here by jamalee: 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
2prexios:
I am into publishing. Let's talk if you've got a job to do. And what do you do?
I want to make an informational booklet and also produce magazine. How much is your fee?
Re: Promote Your Business And Services Here by 2prexios: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
jamalee:
I want to make an informational booklet and also produce magazine. How much is your fee?
To make things easier, numbers of page times 1000. As for magzine, we have to discuss that.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia And Konga / Biz Opportunity That You Earn As You Learn. / Investor Needed Urgently To Get 110 Percent ROI In 100 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.