Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship (70265 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Woman Dislikes Condoms / When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue / Facebook: Likes And Dislikes Even Regrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm I believe in a relationship understanding is profitable to express ..I know every relationship deals with a lot of likes and some torrolates dislike while some deal with it straight so in your own opinion wat are your likes in your relationship and wat are your dislikes its an open forum earn your views
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Like - Trust and sense of security.

Dislike - Controlling and Clingy.
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Like - Trust and sense of security.

nice security kor? boyfriend protection alert button
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2014
Livingwalker:

nice security kor? boyfriend protection alert button

I didn't mean that type of security. I guess it comes into play too

Did you ask for my opinion or Nah?
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I didn't mean that type of security. I guess it comes into play too

Did you ask for my opinion or Nah?
no vex na ....na joke I dey ooo your opinion make sense
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2014
Livingwalker:

no vex na ....na joke I dey ooo your opinion make sense

Haha in that case thank you grin.
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Likes- care and attention

Dislike- Nagging and too much expectationsgrin
nobi stingy na common sense
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2014
I like argument and sex and I hate boring talks and actions.
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2014
Unibenstudent:
are you serious? you hate sex
Unibenstudent:
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Livingwalker:

after u read my first post,u will have no doubt that u need a glass
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Unibenstudent:
after u read my first post,u will have no doubt that u need a glass
sorry no vex na me no read am well ...chai hunger wicked Ooo Bros I don dey see am now
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Deshannel(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Dislikes: Policing, Clinginess, Restriction
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Deshannel:
Dislikes: Policing, Clinginess, Restriction
You too like better thing sharegrin
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't like girls that fart!

For my next girlfriend, I need to get one that doesn't fart, I have already requested my spec from the factory. They are shipping me a girl with no butthole.
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by sexylogan(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Like -Trust and sense of security.

Trust is the first thing that came to my mind
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
UchihaMadara:

For my next girlfriend, I need to get one that doesn't fart, I have already requested my spec from the factory. They are shipping me a girl with no butthole.
Hahahaha Bros goodluck with her
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Are you seriously serious or just trolling?
Who gives a fart about farting?
Don't we all fart? grin
UchihaMadara:

Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zeemoor:
Are you seriously serious or just trolling?
Who gives a fart about farting?
Don't we all fart? grin

Yes, we all do, but I don't like a girl farting in my front. It just makes me look at her "one-kine".

Besides, I have never farted before in front of anybody.

Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
Livingwalker:

Hahahaha Bros goodluck with her

Thanks bros!
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
When your girlie expels flatulence in your presence, it's an ultimate proof she loves you cheesy

UchihaMadara:

Yes, we all do, but I don't like a girl farting in my front. It just makes me look at her "one-kine".
Not even in the presence of your parents, siblings or close pals ?

Besides, I have never farted before in front of anybody.
[/quote]
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by quivah(f): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
likes; communication, companionship, commitment, compatibility , care!!

dislikes; lies, pretence, insecurity, violence and carefree attitude..
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
sexylogan:

Trust is the first thing that came to my mind

Yeah lol i guess it's very important
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Zeemoor:
When your girlie expels flatulence in your presence, it's an ultimate proof she loves you cheesy

Not even in the presence of your parents, siblings or close pals ?

"An ultimate proof she loves you", I see!

Sooo, as the love grows and deepens then what? Will she be farting everywhere unconscionably to further cement our gargantuan love?

Nna! There should be a better, there has to be a better way.

Nei! There must be a better way to show you love me than farting like an assassin devoid of all conscience.

...and yes! My public fart record is clean!
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by priscaoge(f): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Pride,Deceitful character,Pretence lies n Cheat.....

Trust,Care,and adequate communication!!!!
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
priscaoge:
Pride,Deceitful character,Pretence lies n Cheat.....

Trust,Care,and adequate communication!!!!
Cool

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by Livingwalker(m): 8:11am On Dec 17, 2014
quivah:
likes; communication, companionship, commitment, compatibility , care!!

dislikes; lies, pretence, insecurity, violence and carefree attitude..
Cool
Re: What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship by quivah(f): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Livingwalker:

Cool
smiley thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.