Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tribute To Thierry Henry What Is Your Greatest Henry Memory? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tribute To Thierry Henry What Is Your Greatest Henry Memory? (653 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Arsenal Will Win Premier League With Benzema - According To Thierry Henry / Arsenal Pays Tribute To Thierry Henry In Pictures (view Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Thierry Henry What Is Your Greatest Henry Memory? by realsammie(m): 10:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Former Arsenal and France striker Thierry Henry has confirmed his retirement from football and will return to London to take up a role as a media pundit with sky sport

Let's share important and unforgettable memories of Henry as a player.

Mine are as follows...

Dribbling past the whole Real Madrid
team to score at the Bernabeu.

His comeback goal vs Leeds. That goal brought tears to my eyes

When he made a complete mug of
Flapian Bartez, twice. Lol.

His hatrick against Liverpool during the invincible era.
Re: Tribute To Thierry Henry What Is Your Greatest Henry Memory? by Yustash001(m): 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
His fantastic goal again Brazil in the WC 2006

(1) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Wife Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Strange Demands By The Teams During 2014 World Cup / Big Win For Me Yesterday...hurray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.