Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More (3727 Views)

Mother And Child: Random Pictures To Tell You To Keep Loving Your Mother. / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by temmytee007(m): 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
To All Married Ladies....
21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/Keep
Loving You more and more
1. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of
the family.
2. Discover his favourite pet name and call him
by that.
3. Do not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to
him in his sober moment with apology and explain
why you behave that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". Whenever u
offend him, insist on his forgiveness and kiss him
when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his friends n siblings.
7. Honour his mother.
8. Insist that he buys gift to his parents and so be
sure that he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially
when he has no enough money at hand
10. Do not allow maid to serve him food when you
are at home, because you may lose him to them.
11. Give him warm reception with an embrace
when he returns, collect his luggage and help
UnCloth him.
12. Smile when u looks at him and give him
occasional perks when u are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or
shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch or purse.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell
him I love you
18. If he is a public figure or politician, gently
wake him at the early hours of the morning and
romance him to the point of demand. He will not
be enticed by any other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as
your husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.
21. Appreciate God for the Adam of your
life.
We all assume to the fact that there's no certain procedure or know-how to having a blissfull/successful marraige but putting some one or two strings together might just make the union work as we desire.
Albiet Implement this law that every morning your
family will wake up n pray.It brings unity. Value
your husband because you may not have the
second chance to love him. Pray to God to protect
him. If u practice all these, your husband will be
afraid to cheat on you, even if he does his mind
will not be at rest. If your husband is already
cheating on u, begin to practice these and u will
win him back. Do support it with prayers because
nothing is impossible 4 God. I wish you a happy
home and lovable husband.
from the Desk of .....Temitope Abodunde.....

1 Like

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by Keemy88(m): 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
I pray for a woman who will do all these to me.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by anthoniaz(f): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by jaybanfa(m): 12:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
@poster God bless you and enlarge your territory. It isn't rocket science to keep your man in line. My wife constantly does the wrong things like burning food, not wanting to apologize when wrong and just being generally obnoxious cos she believes I cant bring another woman, cos of religious considerations. Gaskiya how I wish my wife would read this. Nice post
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by Redoil: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
What if the man is an excessive drunkerd and excessive indian hemp smoker like my neighbour baba seun will such tactics work? please be honest to urself
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by baby124: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lmao. All these in between work, kids and life. Your spouse is supposed to be your better half,not your lord and personal savior. How many years will you do this before you run mad. A mad man that will leave will leave even after all this. What a pity.

Ps, it is a man that is lucky when he gets married because he chased the woman, courted her and asked her to marry him and she agreed.

1 Like

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by Redoil: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Keemy88:
I pray for a woman who will do all these to me.
such women are no more in existence though ishilove sometimes does that to me yet i am not satisfied and i am still thinking of taking another wife like a typical african man.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by Redoil: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
baby124:
Lmao. All these in between work, kids and life. Your spouse is supposed to be your better half,not your lord and personal savior. How many years will you do this before you run mad. A mad man that will leave will leave even after all this. What a pity.

Ps, it is a man that is lucky when he gets married because he chased the woman, courted her and asked her to marry him and she agreed.
no wonder so it is with this kind of reasoning that is making so many women unmarried today? I see.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by baby124: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
Redoil:
such women are no more in existence though ishilove sometimes does that to me yet i am not satisfied and i am still thinking of taking another wife like a typical african man.
Redoil:
no wonder so it is with this kind of reasoning that is making so many women unmarried today? I see.
Lmao. You are obviously drinking too much redoil.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by Redoil: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
baby124:

Lmao. You are obviously drinking too much redoil.
yes it is a good source of stamina for me as a typical african man with lot of wives and cocubines arround me. It isnt easy. Do you care to join my harem of wives or my harem of cocubines? You will never regret it.
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by baby124: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
Redoil:
yes it is a good source of stamina for me as a typical african man with lot of wives and cocubines arround me. It isnt easy. Do you care to join my harem of wives or my harem of cocubines? You will never regret it.
The typical African men I know did and do not have a harem of wives and concubines. Thank you but I am not interested
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by Redoil: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
baby124:

The typical African men I know did and do not have a harem of wives and concubines. Thank you but I am not interested
BUT I SAW YOUR PM
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by Chubhie: 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tested n Trusted.

Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by amokeme(f): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Number 18tho... undecided
Re: 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband/keep Loving You More And More by temmytee007(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
just an advice it is and ntn more

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady That Gave Birth Out Of Wedlock? / Advertise On Cool Fm And Other Radio Stations / Thank you jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.