Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice (23928 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Give Up Custody Of My Little Boy, What Should I Do? / Her Husband Wants Her Back Home! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Nairalander's Boyfriend Wants Her To Keep Washing His Clothes. Please Advice by shadyBee(f): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
How about buying a washing machine though.... For those saying he may not be able to afford it, the babe should buy it!

Oh and if she can't, that's the gobe there... but there really isn't anything wrong with not liking to scrub cloths like we were made for manual labour... technology makes life a wee bit easier.

If you love him, are sure he's the one (not just some random guy), can't afford a machine, girl remove your nails and do some washing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

21 Questions To Ask The Man Or Woman You Want To Marry / 10 Marital "Nevers" / When Marriage Becomes Toxic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.