Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings (2135 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
We have been boon companions for some weeks now,she's actually an epitome of beauty,reserved and fun to be with,sometimes we do talk for hours and playing fifa14 on ps shouting at the top of our voice in total euphoria.however what i recently found out about her got me completely bemused,she got pregnant for a guy like 3 times and she aborted it and the last one the quark doctor removed her womb and she was also having sex with the dude she got pregnant for at my back,i comfronted her about it and spilled everything she didn't deny it,she was begging me sobbing her heart out that it's the devils fault, really? how could she do something so bad and stupid,i still love her tho but i think i can't stay with someone like her anymore,i feel so cheated and betrayed because i trusted her so much,now i'm on the verge of breaking up with her forever and she called me this afternoon that if i break up with her she will do something crazy,am afraid she shouldn't commit suicide right now i don't know what to do i'm damn confused.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmmm guys and december excuses, the thread by january 2015 will be PLX HELP!!!!
how do I get are back, I was broke during dec den she went away with another guy.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by iceberylin(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
Make her break up with you grin

Thats how we roll cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by simplemach(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
afolag:
Hmmmm guys and december excuses, the thread by january 2015 will be PLX HELP!!!!
how do I get are back, I was broke during dec den she went away with another guy.
my Yoruba broda, Ekunse oooo.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
simplemach:
my Yoruba broda, Ekunse oooo.
Ooh skip of hand there, did that because I was defending our african ladies.
The S.A rep at d jst concluded miss world contest was crown to be d world finest.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Ezedon(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
What she did is enough reason to break up, just tell her to stick to the guy that ruin her life, any salt that lost its taste it meaningless
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by AfricanApple(f): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
to tell you the truth, the best way to break up with her is simply break up with her, that is if you cherish your happiness, stop looking for way to beat around the bush. for your information, she will commit no suicide, stop guilt tripping yourself, better still stop thinking you are very important to her cos u might not be

and can u spare me the 'I still love her' ish? if you do, you won't be here asking advice on how to break up. the love you u had is gone with the winds smiley

cheers

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think the question u should be asking urself is y she was cheating on u...check ur sex life cos it not be satisfying to her and she didn't tell u so as not to hurt you. ...if u really loved her as u claimed. ..talking might solve the problem without hurting anyone
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:
Make her break up with you grin

Thats how we roll cool
yea boss, u are the man. U dig d full concept. We don't break up with girls, we make dem break up with us....

OP, she won't kill herself, that one na format

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by ideology(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dreyl:
We have been boon companions for some weeks now,she's actually an epitome of beauty,reserved and fun to be with,sometimes we do talk for hours and playing fifa14 on ps shouting at the top of our voice in total euphoria.however what i recently found out about her got me completely bemused,she got pregnant for a guy like 3 times and she aborted it and the last one the quark doctor removed her womb and she was also having sex with the dude she got pregnant for at my back,i comfronted her about it and spilled everything she didn't deny it,she was begging me sobbing her heart out that it's the devils fault, really? how could she do something so bad and stupid,i still love her tho but i think i can't stay with someone like her anymore,i feel so cheated and betrayed because i trusted her so much,now i'm on the verge of breaking up with her forever and she called me this afternoon that if i break up with her she will do something crazy,am afraid she shouldn't commit suicide right now i don't know what to do i'm damn confused.

Never be in a relationship or marriage out of pity. You will regret it.

Just open up to her, based on the revelations that you can not date someone you can't trust.

You can still be friends but abort any future plans
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think you should be straight up with her. What harm.

But I'd honestly make her break up with me if I were in your shoes.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dreyl:

Ask Oscar Pistorius
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Exjoker(m): 12:48am On Dec 17, 2014
siddon the look
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2014
I dey dislike guys wey dey talk story too much, u be movie script writer?

Be a man, don't try to kiss up to her, say these words; "it's been really awesome to have been with you these past few weeks, I love u but I cannot date you."

Before she start oh baby this or boo that, just knack song for ur phone; "oh, I'm walking away" and make sure say u dey really waka comot. angry
]

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by bright007(f): 2:40am On Dec 17, 2014
summary pls
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
ideology:

Never be in a relationship or marriage out of pity. You will regret it.

Just open up to her, based on the revelations that you can not date someone you can't trust.

You can still be friends but abort any future plans
Thanks for your advise bro,i will see what i can do.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:
I think you should be straight up with her. What harm.

But I'd honestly make her break up with me if I were in your shoes.
hey mrsbreezy
well i guess that's the obvious thing to do now thanks.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
benromeo39:
I dey dislike guys wey dey talk story too much, u be movie script writer?

Be a man, don't try to kiss up to her, say these words; "it's been really awesome to have been with you these past few weeks, I love u but I cannot date you."

Before she start oh baby this or boo that, just knack song for ur phone; "oh, I'm walking away" and make sure say u dey really waka comot. angry
]
lol..alright bro grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Alexpissu:

Ask Oscar Pistorius
i hear smiley
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Breaking up with your girl without hurting her feelings?

Dude..You can't have your cake and eat it (too)
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dreyl:
hey mrsbreezy
well i guess that's the obvious thing to do now thanks.

Hey Dreyl
Haha best of luck
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hey Dreyl
Haha best of luck
smiley
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by zeepatoprick(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
To love does not necessarily mean to be in a relationship...so jst talk to her and end tins with her..suck it up.. U guys can still be friends
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by vizboy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Op use my style.

cut off all means of communication.

simple she would understand
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by BobNeli(m): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
First break her head so that u can injure her brains. It will help her not to think well when u finally break her heart. Does that serve u right? If it doesn't u can folow me on my twiter handle @levinelsonbob. For more advice.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by AJ01(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
WALE ADUNUGA PRODUCTION presents
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2014
vizboy:
Op use my style.

cut off all means of communication.

simple she would understand
i will adhere to this,thanks.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2014
BobNeli:
First break her head so that u can injure her brains. It will help her not to think well when u finally break her heart. Does that serve u right? If it doesn't u can folow me on my twiter handle @levinelsonbob. For more advice.
hehehehehe you re wicked,i won't try such.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2014
zeepatoprick:
To love does not necessarily mean to be in a relationship...so jst talk to her and end tins with her..suck it up.. U guys can still be friends
thanks
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Dreyl(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2014
AfricanApple:
to tell you the truth, the best way to break up with her is simply break up with her, that is if you cherish your happiness, stop looking for way to beat around the bush. for your information, she will commit no suicide, stop guilt tripping yourself, better still stop thinking you are very important to her cos u might not be

and can u spare me the 'I still love her' ish? if you do, you won't be here asking advice on how to break up. the love you u had is gone with the winds smiley

cheers
ok thanks.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by chimerase2: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2014
chai
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by BobNeli(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dreyl:
hehehehehe you re wicked,i won't try such.
And u are suprised why she can't let go off u? U are such a nice guy. I wish u are d one dating my ex. I would av used her to make damn good dou 4rm ya.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015: Any Lady Who Can Only Offer Intimacy Is Worthless To You!!! / 4 Solid Reasons You Should Marry An Igbo Lady / NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.