Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines (18752 Views)

Breaking Apc Currently Rigging The Ongoing E-voting Between Jonathan And Buhari / Jonathan, Ministers Visit Fashola, Condole With Family / 7 Same-sex Nigerians Demonstrate At Nigerian House In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by OLASANJO: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
see Jega or what you call him will not abide with the Machine because of Ojoro they want to do ,Take for example in the state where i did my voter's registration they said fire has burnt our card .You can bet me they will not accept the stuff thanks

1 Like

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Atk1nson(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
donmalcolm21:
Is Fashola INEC? These Indians just lost an oppourtunity to sell their wares, Fashola you can now list testing of voting machine as one of your utopian achievement.
He is a visionary

1 Like

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
If there are Nigerian engineers who can produce such machines, it would be better for INEC to partner such engineers.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by farem: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Chanchit:
So Fashola don turn INEC Boss!? Pls, schedule another meeting with Jega.

You go after someone you know has the capacity to understand you. You can as well go to lunatic landlord for tenancy agreement when the sane wife/son is available
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Dannyset(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
all4naija:

Yes, I condemned it outright because Indians discriminate Nigerians and attack them in their country. Nigeria should go for the best rather than going for fairly working voting machines(not even a groundbreaking tech in the first place).

How long? I don't know but you don't expect Indians who disrespect Nigerians in their country to be admired by the same people.

What ur treating is out of context. That dey are hostile to Nigerians doesn't mean u shouldn't patronise their products. Maybe u need to start checking the drugs u take now to see where most are made from. We are talking about their product now, not Indians. Broz let's start from somewhere before venturing into d groundbreaking one. Atleast, dis is miles better than our manual system which is passport to rigging for the pdp.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by omenka(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
barcanista:
not at all my oga.
Yeah. Someone pointed out the date on the post to me. I guess you were serving time with Barcanista when you made the post. smiley
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dannyset:

What ur treating is out of context. That dey are hostile to Nigerians doesn't mean u shouldn't patronise their products. Maybe u need to start checking the drugs u take now to see where most are made from. We are talking about their product now, not Indians. Broz let's start from somewhere before venturing into d groundbreaking one. Atleast, dis is miles better than our manual system which is passport to rigging for the pdp.

Why should I patronize their products in the first place? They are largely fake drugs which are damaging to the health of people of that society. Nigerians leaders are bunch of corrupt citizens who show nonchalant attitude toward things which are dangerous to the people. They should ban Indian drugs from coming into that country altogether!

If we must start from somewhere we must start with the best to have the best. We are no longer in 18th century. All we need is something that can do what it is meant for with precision not mediocrity. The reason we make the wrong choice is what make our country to look primitive and third-world nature.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by ZACHIE: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Skywalker5:

Its funny how you called nigerian graduate lazy.Well,i won't go into that.So you believe the Indians are very good at technology?its very obvious Nigerians would rather trust a foreigner than their own people for business. The same reason why there is unemployment.Every project is being contracted to foreign companies. i can guarantee you the technology the Indians are bringing in is basic. Of course they will use sweet tech buzz words and bring people of different race to ignorant people.people will listen,smile and say they are good for the job. This is not the first time this idea has been pitched. This is making news because Indians(foreigners) are involved.

Now, you are sounding pathetically condescending.
All we ask is bring up an idea that is germaine,genune, practical and of value, protect your idea and see it blossom.
Other than that, pls, shut up.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Dannyset(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
all4naija:

Why should I patronize their products in the first place? They are largely fake drugs which are damaging to the health of people of that society. Nigerians leaders are bunch of corrupt citizens who show nonchalant attitude toward things which are dangerous to the people. They should ban Indian drugs from coming into that country altogether!

If we must start from somewhere we must start with the best to have the best. We are no longer in 18th century. All we need is something that can do what it is meant for with precision not mediocrity. The reason we make the wrong choice is what make our country to look primitive and third-world nature.

Lol....are u saying ur not 3rd world now? Not primitive, yes. But 3rd world is what Nigeria is, and if dis corruption continues and not checked, then, we going South d more. Btw, ur hatred for dis India look more than what we are talking here ooo. Hope u weren't deported from there? Lol.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dannyset:

Lol....are u saying ur not 3rd world now? Not primitive, yes. But 3rd world is what Nigeria is, and if dis corruption continues and not checked, then, we going South d more. Btw, ur hatred for dis India look more than what we are talking here ooo. Hope u weren't deported from there? Lol.
I think you are very funny! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Skywalker5(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
ZACHIE:

Now, you are sounding pathetically condescending.
All we ask is bring up an idea that is germaine,gegune, practical and of value, protect your idea and see it blossom.
other than that, pls, shut up.

you don't have to take it personal.if you are the type of person who does not think, have ideas or you wait for others to think for you, then you have the right to be happy that a foreigner is bringing ideas for you. I think you have just answered the question about lazy Nigerian graduate.
You think Indians were the first people to bring the idea to Nigeria?
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Dannyset(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
all4naija:

I think you are very funny! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cool

Funny, yes. But not very funny. If I was, woulda gotten myself a job.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Yeah. Someone pointed out the date on the post to me. I guess you were serving time with Barcanista when you made the post. smiley
My oga na that time. What do you think of this indian machine?
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by ZACHIE: 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Skywalker5 post=29466553]

You think Indians were the first people to bring the idea to Nigeria?[quote]

Now, you are sounding semi knwoledgeable.

What I am saying is regradless of whatever the idea is coming from, PASSWORD IT.

This little info has cost so many guys a fortune.

Now, go to bed
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
barcanista:
My oga na that time. What do you think of this indian machine?
I think I could be easily manipulated. Nigerians have a knack of finding their way around stuffs like this even though they are guaranteed to be fool proof.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dannyset:

Funny, yes. But not very funny. If I was, woulda gotten myself a job.
It is time to get yourself a job in the Nigerian entertainment sector.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Skywalker5(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=ZACHIE post=29466737][/quote]

Semi-Knowledgable .lol. Ok oo. very knowledgable guy. Don't share your little info again.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
That is my point. I trust politicians to collabo wt some corrupt element in inec so as to be conducting illegal voting in their bedroom without suspiction. Sadly, it will be very hard to get forensic experts to expose it if such ocur. Trust desperadoes
omenka:
I think I could be easily manipulated. Nigerians have a knack of finding their way around stuffs like this even though they are guaranteed to be fool proof.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
that's where u know the real work of hackers

1 Like

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by free2ryhme: 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
It would be more potent if the mEeting is with INEC and jega.

PDP will never allow electronic voting to allow rigging business thrive which they are mostly known for

1 Like

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by femikay149(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
is it just me that saw the loophole in this indian machine

they said it doesnt use finger prints

and it needs vigilance of officials to prevent multiple voting

i laff vigilance of corrupt inec officials? that is where they will easily rig

need fingerprints and makes sure the system secure itself not relying on officials guarding it

2 Likes

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 04, 2015
It does not worth it if it does not have fingerprinting,its d fingerprinting that prevent multiple voting,they only brought in counters for gullible nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by tit(f): 2:01am On Jan 04, 2015
it is sad that fashola has not asked the professors of engineering at LASU to develop a prototype!
giving audience to the indians means that appointments and pay of LASU professors is a waste!

3 Likes

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by sebali: 2:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Leboska:

If Tinubu's toy sorry Fashola is sincere why no start with local government election lets see.

mumu
inec is a fed. body.
mumu
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by alliswell2(m): 5:07am On Jan 04, 2015
These are what we can making here in nigeria. just that if you produce and program it and present it na Oga on top go murder you and your talent.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by simdam500(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2015
alabiyemmy: and why fashola? Na him be INEC?

because he's trustworthy!
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Chigold101(m): 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chanchit:

APC just told Jega that if they come to power Fashola will become INEC chairman...na joke ooo

Fashola is a visionary leader. I love his style, while other governors are strugling to go to the senate or become vp, he is looking out for a business opportunity which if it works will put money in his wallet and give our election some level of credibility.

But i have issue with this EVM. Any device that cant dectacte finger print is not useful in Nigeria Election because it cant stop multiple voting. Before Nigeria can go for it it has to be improved.
Using Namibia & Nepal as places where the device has been used shows that the world doesnt consider that device important. A device that has been inplace since 1982 & uptil now it doesnt have finger print dictactor means the company is not serious & at this point Fashola too is not serious. Nigeria is a country where cloning of drivers licence, passport and PVC with all their original features doesnt take time. If that device comes to nigeria i promise u it will become “rigging made easy.“

Finally how will that part of this country with fake population handle this? Will they soppurt it in NASS? Cos they have higher member represantation in NASS.

These Indians just wasted their flight ticket money... Cos APC wont pay it, they need money for campaign
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
tit:
it is sad that fashola has not asked the professors of engineering at LASU to develop a prototype!
giving audience to the indians means that appointments and pay of LASU professors is a waste!
It's still possible for Nigerian engineers to come up with a Nigerian-designed machine
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by rhames(m): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
aresa:

These Indians and other foreigners will not stop devising ways to milk money out of our country.

1 Like

Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by SenatorJames(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chanchit:
I tire oooo. I dont know how election matter concern Fasola. Asian and their regular drama.
Re: Indian Experts Visit Fashola, Demonstrate E-voting Machines by Abyzan(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
e-voting machine or not....PDP will rig elections 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Affirming Akwa Ibom, Delta, Oyo, Yobe Elections / Buhari Tenders National Apology To Family Of MKO Abiola / El Rufai Campaigns for APC in Zaria, Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.