Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. (28871 Views)

Which Group Of Nigerians Has The Best Dress Sense And Style / What Is The Secret Of Nigerians Why They Are The Happiest Man On Earth?: / What Makes Igbo's Different And Proud From The Rest Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by jemijames: 5:34am On Dec 31, 2014
EmuesiriAlex:
seriously? common u dont have to comment if u have nothing to say na
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by overlord77: 5:38am On Dec 31, 2014
sunsky29:
After the traffic at oil mill....traffic at artillery...trafic at airforce....traffic at rumuola...traffic at waterlines....traffic at mile one...all in a day in port harcour....mehn I can't sleep..if u r coming to port harcour frm d aba road axis..abeg hold enough money for gala and la casera in each of the hold upsm.........bfr leaving ur house to the roads in port harcourt...make sure u hold enough gala money for each of the traffic under hot sun..

Born n breed in pitakwa..

PH by far is.the worst city I have ever lived in. Everything about the place is so.freaking annoying. What beats me is that this is an oil city, huge shame. Thought Lagos was rough but this town, is horrible. The traffic has.no pattern or timing unlike Lagos, the people themselves are so lawless, uncivilized and rude, gosh!

All in the name of hustling that doesn't make sense cos they don't generate as much IGR as Lagos, mscheeeww. Just my opinion though before una awallow me.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
in my street, they are two churches there. and they are very close to my house. we don't sleep on friday night.. sunday is our worst day. we cant rest or sleep peacefully, coupled with naija hot sun. you people should to our rescue oh! i dont want to commit suicide.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Precious91:
hmm
tlops:
i Try
EmuesiriAlex:
See them.. MOD!
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2014
yehmi01:
Since holiday start I don dey watch Game of thrones and I just moved to season 4. This series must not enter 2015 I must finish all episode so I can't go to sleep.
the film sweet?
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
johnsonolajide:
@OP i,am member of nairaland from sydney australia,kudos to you my brother,i,can,t help my self laugh when i,read your topic,
i,think your wright up will be the most wright up i,have ever seen on nairaland website,and also your wright up also make me scare to come to nigeria for now,can nairaland members advise me which cities someone can leave in nigeria,without too much of noise and too much of traffic please?
Abuja. but it's expensive, cost of living is very high.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by eightsin(m): 7:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Tinz when mak person no dey sleep for Naija too many. Graps my codeine. Sleep must come
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Austin234(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2014
This sound Poetic
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by ggrin(f): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2014
ttmacoy:
Grinn see what you have caused hahaha

Been trying to get my baby to sleep for past hour, and as I read this I just burst out in laughter and woke her up again lol

sorry o gringringrin
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by ggrin(f): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2014
sundoj08:
this got my ribs apart..cant stop laughing
grin
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by ybalogs(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2014
You definitely can't sleep if you re living in a place like Rumuokoro.I'm a living witness.The truth is if you manage to catch some sleep,you're sure to wake up soonest with a form of Nightmare or another.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by bareal(m): 8:57am On Dec 31, 2014
johnsonolajide:
@OP i,am member of nairaland from sydney australia,kudos to you my brother,i,can,t help my self laugh when i,read your topic,
i,think your wright up will be the most wright up i,have ever seen on nairaland website,and also your wright up also make me scare to come to nigeria for now,can nairaland members advise me which cities someone can leave in nigeria,without too much of noise and too much of traffic please?
Go to ur village in Osun ...
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Decapo:
Reading this alone sef - I no fit sleep

sad

Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Raalsalghul: 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Na wa oh
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Harrychocoberry(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
johnsonolajide:

Email me @;
harrychocoberry@gmail.com

Let's talk from there
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Harrychocoberry(m): 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wow..so atlast my TOPIC made the
Frontpage.

Thanks to the Mods..

I appreciate,I almost lost hope of writing in this forum entirely.thanksvonce more.

I also appreciate all who loved/liked my writeup,I'd try to do more.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by thirty(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
No controversy. Buhari is the next president of Nigeria in 2015

like my page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Votebuhariforpresident2015/1484082385190252
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by sunsky29(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
overlord77:

PH by far is.the worst city I have ever lived in. Everything about the place is so.freaking annoying. What beats me is that this is an oil city, huge shame. Thought Lagos was rough but this town, is horrible. The traffic has.no pattern or timing unlike Lagos, the people themselves are so lawless, uncivilized and rude, gosh!

All in the name of hustling that doesn't make sense cos they don't generate as much IGR as Lagos, mscheeeww. Just my opinion though before una awallow me.
oboy chill..if u don tey fr pitakwa like me....u no go complain......pitakwa n lasgidi hv d tru naija spirit,
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by Harrychocoberry(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
thirty:
No controversy. Buhari is the next president of Nigeria in 2015

like my page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Votebuhariforpresident2015/1484082385190252

Dude NOT on my thread ok.
Take this to where it belongs.

Mind you am so Neutral!!
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by kolokolobi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
You forgot to add....you have finished delivering on the contract after collecting a loan from the bank with the house you're living in as collateral. The government has not paid you in almost one year interest on principal is running you receive alert monthly showing negative balance that is accumulating. You finally trace your file and a director at the ministry tells you that they the directors have agreed that you must give them 20% of the contract sum before they process for payment and it must be upfront. You realise that after they take their % you also have to pay 10% to the govt in vat and taxes. Then your left with nothing when the bank takes its principal and interest.
Ooooooooops you just got a mail from the bank that your account is delinquent. Talk about sleepless nights
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by seunjagun: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
ggrin:
Op

I attended a Christmas carol earlier this week still funny tho. The guy who played Joseph screamed "JESUS!" when he heard Mary was pregnantundecided
grin grin grin grin........laughing with back on d ground,two legs hangs up and rolling on d ground....... grin grin grin
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by ggrin(f): 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
seunjagun:
grin grin grin grin........laughing with back on d ground,two legs hangs up and rolling on d ground....... grin grin grin
haba! gringrin
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by ollgeetrxll(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
*Liverpool needs to win their match tomorrow cos I played then Over 1.5 in 1st Half & I need to win that money - I Can't Sleep.

* MTN Night browsing plans
*The sound of heavy-duty vehicles cos I live by the main road.
*FIFA 15

***SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE LIFE-SAVING "MAI-SHAIS" AROUND RUMUOLA, DON'T FORGET THEM cheesy
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by cikranco: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Guy dnt worry i go get some sleep tablet 4 u. Do u i pass one bus 4 Peace mass, what is bold written at the top back of the bus is money can buy bed but not sleep probably the people who wrote that forget that when money buy's a sleeping it has equal buy u sleep. Well my broda dnt worry am coming with the sleeping tablet
Re: Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. by ceaser: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
johnsonolajide:

Chibok! Yeah Chibok will be the most wright place to stay at the moment, and maybe Mubi. Those two places are without too mush of traffic or too mush of noise except well, occassional boom sounds. But you are assured of 24hrs curfew and you can sit at home all sleep all you want until your eyes get lost in their sockets. grin Don't let the OP's wright up make you scare to come to Nigeria for now. Just my honest advice cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife & Alaafin Of Oyo Attend The Finals Of Shina Peller Unity Cup / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola Celebrate Children's Day With Kids(Pics) / Things Nigerians Call Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.