Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! (10680 Views)

Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by LORDI(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
And see the small yansh,that is making the man lose concentration....mtcheeeeeewwwwww,the man nor try at all jhooor.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by kokoA(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
faithugo64:
men and yansh
my sister you won't understand.. There is something I can't explain in a woman's yansh..

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by kika23(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
That video is too funny.... Lo! The pretense? hilarious....

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
smiley
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by ChubbyT(f): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Don't generalise. The sight of any kind of "yansh" as you call it can never alter my sense of reasoning/judgement or worse still cause me to misbehave. The sooner you realise that "yansh" is just like a bag of "fat" waiting to disintegrate to sand/dust the better. "yansh" na only shiit and water full am, nothing more.
if na shiit n water,d yansh 4 don go.

1 Like

Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by ChubbyT(f): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
d vid 4ny tdie
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by mirexxx(f): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee jaybee i can see d pain its causing ucheesy
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
jaybee jaybee i can see d pain its causing ucheesy
Do you wanna know the kain pain you've been causing me as well?

See as you fine like ogbanje tongue tongue
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by mirexxx(f): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

tell me d kinda pain o. u sef fine lyk papi water
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
tell me d kinda pain o. u sef fine lyk papi water
My neck hurts as i've been following the curvature of your pic to get the best sight tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by mirexxx(f): 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

My neck hurts as i've been following the curvature of your pic to get the best sight tongue tongue tongue
I av abonoki for massage o
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:

[img]http://media./media/Y08MG6VzaMAuI/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by mirexxx(f): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hahaha.
Damn.. What a funny video grin
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

shocked
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

shocked
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
shocked

*checks her picture*

yeeepa shocked shocked
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

*checks her picture*

yeeepa shocked shocked
Wetin shock you?
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Adufetohposh:
shocked

Runs to go check her profile pic

errmm errrmm errrmmm aunty adufe please i just dey wonder how you dey carry 'em twins ni ooooo

Your future is assured alright
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's high time I do something about my small nyash.
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by oliverjiad(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
Ahbah aboniki ke,nah d koko fit do. Am ooo grin
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by mirexxx(f): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecided
oliverjiad:
Ahbah aboniki ke,nah d koko fit do. Am ooo grin
wat do u mean by d koko? cry
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by mirexxx(f): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Runs to go check her profile pic

errmm errrmm errrmmm aunty adufe please i just dey wonder how you dey carry 'em twins ni ooooo

Your [b]future [/b]is assured alright
her twins dey learn 4 my side tongue
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
her twins dey learn 4 my side tongue
Yeeepaaaaa

Picture or idontibilivit
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by xynerise: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Kai! This ashewo never change this 2015 grin
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by mirexxx(f): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Yeeepaaaaa

Picture or idontibilivit

lol u won't bilivit! cheesy
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
lol u won't bilivit! cheesy

Seeing they say is believing so bring it on...

What's the worst that can happen i ask. Sheybi na to get hand pain remain after you don give me neck pain
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by mirexxx(f): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
jaybee3:

Seeing they say is believing so bring it on...

What's the worst that can happen i ask. Sheybi na to get hand pain remain after you don give me neck pain
lol c my dp na
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by LewisO: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
prewtyjulie:
And who said UKU is POWERLESS
Hello! hw u doing?
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by oliverjiad(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
undecidedwat do u mean by d koko? cry
Ahbah u won dey wine m like say u no no am,hummmm
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by oliverjiad(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin brossssiiii Hummm huhmm humm
mirexxx:
lol c my dp na
Re: Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! by jaybee3(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
mirexxx:
lol c my dp na
Lemme come and arrest you sharpish

You flaming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her / Tall But Ugly Face Or Short But Pretty Face??? / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.