Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. (856 Views)

7 Countries To Study Abroad in 2015.. / Tips To Achieve STUDYABROAD Dreams. / IT IS NO MAGIC BUT WWW.STUDYABROAD DOES IT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. by 9jamentors: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2014
So you really want to study abroad?

It is absolutely important for you to understand that the condition of the country of your studies is quite important than studying in such countries.

A lot of Nigerians are frustrated abroad simply because the country of their study is not conducive.So they feel like coming back home.

So in this post,we have taken time to list the countries,you can consider to study Abroad in 2015 and admissions is on now.

Here we go:

1)Cyprus

2)Australia

3)Netherlands

4)Dubai(UAE)

5)CHINA

6)Ghana

7)Russia.

Admission is currently on in this countries with 50% or full scholarships for Nigerian students either for DEGREE or MASTER programs.

Therefore,it is in your best interest to consider countries such as these to help make your dream come true faster.

Call us today on 08137615238 for your FREE consultation.

Have a great day!

Bye.
Re: 7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. by Iamvictor(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
I need more information, can you drop a whatsapp / email address..

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. by 9jamentors: 1:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Iamvictor:
I need more information, can you drop a whatsapp / email address..

Dear,iamVictor,

pls you can whatsapp us on 08137615238 or email on pathfindazinc@gmail.com..

We will love to help you out!
Re: 7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. by Genfront: 2:04am On Dec 18, 2014
here is my email address.i am interested in msc in australia,china or netherland.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. by Genfront: 2:04am On Dec 18, 2014
here is my email address
mtomo4life@yahoo.com
.i am interested in msc in australia,china or netherland.

1 Like

Re: 7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. by 9jamentors: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Genfront:
here is my email address
mtomo4life@yahoo.com
.i am interested in msc in australia,china or netherland.

check your mail and whatsapp us on 08137615238 for more detail..
Re: 7 Countries You Should Studyabroad Without Stress.. by gboyetade: 5:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Is the thread dead?

(1) (Reply)

Application Deadlines For Low Tuition Universities In Hungary, Greece And Icelan / Ambrose Ali University Honours Pastor Chris Oyakhilome With Doctor Of Science De / Interested In Football? Interested In Schooling Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.