Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin (36403 Views)

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single / Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church / Why Are Some Men In Their Late 30s And Upward Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Misogynist2014(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
VickyyB:

I thought you're an adult.
Only married men could do this thing.
Btw, what's ur real moniker? tongue
We are not ungrateful. We are seeking for equality we deserves. grin
I'm in University of Lagos studying ..... lipsrsealed tongue
This is the quote:- "Following the will of Heaven
every person is born into a social
network of responsibilities and
duties. In this relations a
confucian gentleman must follow
the four virtues, which are love,
justice, decency and wisdom.
There are six types of
relationships between people, in
every relationship between two
people are a senior and a junior,
a superior and a subordinate."
"A nation's strength depends on
its families' honesty," he wrote.
"To bring order into the world, we
must first establish order in the
nation," says Confucius' wisdom.
"To establish order in the nation,
we must first establish order in
the family; to create order in the
family, we must first improve our
personal lives, and to improve our
personal lives, we must first
cultivate our hearts."
Now we for many years have only
heard about women's rights. Now,
it must be about time that we
should hear something about
women's duties.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Femistico(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
joe4christ2008:
Its no news...... I know someone in her early forties and still a virgin.
hmmmmmmm guy pls take it easy ooo
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by holysaint1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
menesheh:

Bad ass girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at ur descriptions, very masculinity like.

buttom :/ .... nairaland auto correct self smetyms can make person smile ooo sad

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by menesheh(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
holysaint1:

buttom :/ .... nairaland auto correct self smetyms can make person smile ooo sad

Baba u too much

How do u even notice this

Me, I didn't even know it is in that text format

I meant 'BADASS GIRL'
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by holysaint1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
menesheh:

Baba u too much

How do u even notice this

Me, I didn't even know it is in that text format

I meant 'BADASS GIRL'
was once a victim...
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by satowind(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:

Don't you consider this comment inappropriate?
No I don't cause u didn't see it as important news but u couldn't do it ur self.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by kccarew(f): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Keep it till marriage then u and ur hussy can manage the out come together, not to one man that afterwards he doesn't care what u r going through his is just for u to satisfy him
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Emmalot121. You don't have equality by fighting for it, you can fight for equity. To have equality, you work for it. Equality is only a phenomena, it doesn't exist, this is why after 54yrs, the anti-male, anti-family, anti-motherhood, pro-pörn, pro-abortion system is still in existence, wrecking havoc to unborn babies and destroying homes. If you browse through my posts, you will see the wise sayings of confucius, read it. Should I post it?
Have you read the regret of Nicky Minaj, where she regrets having abortion 16yrs ago, on which she also sang in a song, a song 'feminists' have taken care of, after envying the family of Beyounce(that feminist, who preach but does not)? You see, life is very short to claim feminist.
Men suffer more than women, take it or leave it. It is sad there is no single country with ministry of men affairs, men languish in prison mainly because of this 'bread winner' title, yet women who we do it for are ungrateful, our last succor, our last hope of joy, on whom our fathers laid their blood to protect are rebelling! Submission should be a thing of necessity, not choice. Tell me, Give me a viable reason not to be a MISOGYNIST? sad
At bolded, because that's none of your business.
Should i be a misandrist because women suffer in some countries? The answer is NO.
I think Nigeria is fair with women.

Which course?
Pharmacology
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by born2fuckpussy: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Bros, wetin dey sup u naw. Why u run leave us like that?
see what happened to born2fuckpussy ID, I have been banned from posting on sexuality section

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by born2fuckpussy: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Bros, wetin dey sup u naw. Why u run leave us like that?
see also what happened in born2fuck, I have also been banned till Jan 1st in entire nairaland. But I can post with born2fuckpussy in all section except sexuality till,next year.

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by nikkyshyne(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
u be female, u know that urine is an acid....when a female have sore around her vagina and she want to urinate is like hell on earth. Females go through a lot of things that guys can not even go through.,
nikkyshyne:
Never knew this.
ireneony:
how u want take know wey be say na from 8years u start to de play mummy and daddy:p.....for us that wait for the right age this is how it is grin
Ehn! Chaii!! If only you knew me. No be you talk if woman get sore for yansh and she dey piss the thing go dey pain her like mad. Hello...I am not like you with sore and boil in the vagina. You must have been talking from experience grin tongue
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
see also what happened in born2fuck, I have also been banned till Jan 1st in entire nairaland. But I can post with born2fuckpussy in all section except sexuality till,next year.

Sorry bro. Who did the banning?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by rbekins: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
kennygee:

My mouth bad pass your own, but to show say i no be hoodrat, i go keep quiet.

But cool down and check the piece of advise i gave you previously, you should be proud of yours not your friend. Any way,
i never meant to be so hash on u that way.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by born2fuckpussy: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Sorry bro. Who did the banning?
nah so I see ham ooO.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Na one month that hole go take open lipsrsealed
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
Not exactly ok. virginity shd be a tin of pride. its obvious u lost ur quite early lol
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
Not exactly ok. virginity shd be a tin of pride. its obvious u lost urs quite early lol
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by fuckerholic(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Let her call me on my phone.am an expert in digging hole but in her case I will use my fresh chisel.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by smartnigga: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
finally she don expose me for nairaland. i happened to be the previous boyfriend
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
I know a woman who's 42 and is still a virgin.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by gbodimowo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
you nor know say e de pain

How e dey pain
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Abrahamweb(m): 4:12am On Dec 18, 2014
i only get 1 advice for you "go hug transformer"
i hate when people dey advertise things wey no go change the price of garri for market or reduce the price of petrol.
but 30-35 and still a virgin na problem o,go meet your pastor make him pray for you o.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by clemzo101(m): 4:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Which kind virgin be dat? D sound of it self disgust me.....inyama!!!
bustyhelen:
By Bunmi Sofola

Dear Bunmi,

I know it sounds strange that at this time and age, there could be a virgin in her thirties but that’s exactly what I am. I’m currently dating a man that’s a few years older than I am and it will be a matter of weeks for sex to be on the cards.

In the meantime, we send each other steamy text messages on what we’d like to do to each other and we’ve even had MouthAction.

I’m however nervous about full penetration. I once tried sex with a previous boyfriend but he had trouble entering me as I wasn’t fully relaxed or aroused. I am worried the same thing would happen with the new man.
Please help!

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/help-30s-still-virgin/

Not me ooo, I got it from Vanguard oooo. LOL
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by velnelsonz(m): 5:44am On Dec 18, 2014
U should be crying oo..coz they will send u back if u go to heaven with ur virginity
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by mike4zeal(m): 6:55am On Dec 18, 2014
Am speechless and surprise to see people shouting "nah wa ooh" for her been a virgin. We don't do this in France. Am always happy to hear that people are still virgin because it gives me more courage. To some its d grace of God and some is lack of opportunity (aal same "still a virgin"). Pls. Let's try and encourage ourself but not discourage someone for been a virgin. There is no big deal there instead, its a priority.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by johnomotayo(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
This is Serious !!!!!
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by valdes00(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Dis kind virginity, na to go in wit hammer, scrapper, screwdriver n helmet cos no b small work
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by dinosmiles(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
ireneony:

yea...she really tried...its no easy
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by jimwisdom: 2:46am On Dec 20, 2014
u only nid smbdy dat is a virgin 2! to open it.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by folaberinjo: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chanchit:
Mtcheeew! I'm sure the virginity has now truned into a burden to her and she's anxious to get rid of it.
does it disturb? It tells no difference however , not on your physical nor physiological.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
Austindark:
the only help u need is encouragement. you have done the right thing to remain a virgin till now. just dat the present society is corrupt.
just last Sunday a Lady asked of my girlfriend and I told her dat I don't have and I don't plan to have soon. she again asked if I am a virgin. l said yes and immediately her disgusting look on the face became very visible.
I be wan hate myself dat day if noh be say I know God.
Bible verses begin fly for my mind. I draw comfort from those verses
The first day I told my ex I was a virgin, I swear, she shifted away from like Im disgusting, she was like I shud swear...she respected for that though buh it was strange to her.
This world don corrupt finish.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
no one dies a virgin,life bleeps us all,am so sorry for her,it may not be really fear of God Almighty,but maybe she had sworn with her life that she must get married first,mostly for selfish reasons,now she is crying for help.Pls not all guys wanna lay with you first before marriage,her character must be considered,ALL HAIL THE VIRGIN.lols.A virgin at 42,pls tell her to turn to a NUN instead,she should not waste such precious gift.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by nimoshakir: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! / Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.