Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97395 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2008
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:09am On Dec 30, 2008
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2008
with his wife she is the lucky woman grin

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2008
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2008
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2008
so cute cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2008
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2008
all your pictures are from google or vluvsharukh.com,come with something about srk that is not on the net,answer the following question about srk,then i will know wheather you are true fan or not
1 what is srks fathers job and when did his father died?
2 what his father left as inheritance?
3 his sisters name and what she does?
4 his best friend?
5 his best film according to him?
6 his prodction house name?
7 which scholl is his child in in?
8 how much is he worth?
9 his greatest asset?
10 his best co star?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2008
i luv the pictures,did u watch any of srks last four realeases,kank{kabhi alvida na kehna},cdi{chak de india},oso{om shanti om}or the current one i mean rnbdj{rab ne bana di jodi}?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2009
in the meanwhile answer my question first.

adamabdul:

all your pictures are from google or vluvsharukh.com,come
lies they are not they from srkplanet
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2009
answer my question
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2009
I ask the quetion first here is it loooolz ok let start. what is the latest news surrounding SRK? answer it and I will answer us
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
love the pictures,did u watch any of srks last four realeases,kank{kabhi alvida na kehna},cdi{chak de india},oso{om shanti om}or the current one i mean rnbdj{rab ne bana di jodi}?

yes I have watch all of those now am waiting for my name is Khan and Billoo Barber
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2009
latest SRK news

Crazy about Shah Rukh
4 Jan 2009, 0036 hrs IST

Shah Rukh Khan is in LA with the My Name Is Khan gang. And the girls there are simply going berserk.
(TOI photo) More Pics

A lot of girls, we hear, are going up to Shah Shah Rukh Khan and telling him that they want a husband like Surinder Suri (SRK’s character in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi).

“One person even came up to him and said tujh mein rab dikhta hai,” informs a unitwala. Well, the movie seems to have ‘Rab-bed’ them the right way. Shah Rukh’s reaction to all this? A simple and humble ‘thank you’.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2009
SRK zoom interview pics he look so cute kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2009
if you want the latest news about Shah Rukh khan go to google.com then search for srk and you will the web vluvshahrukh.com there is no website that gives information or news about srk like them not even planetsrk.com other websites include apunkachoice.com,indiafm.com,nowrunning.com,bollywoodworld.com,bollywoodcity.com
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2009
latest srk news

Shah Rukh to present Golden Globe Award

The Hindi film industry is all set to make its presence strongly felt at this year’s Golden Globes. AR Rahman is already a top contender for the Best Musical Score for ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ and now news has it that Shah Rukh may become the first Indian actor to present an award at the prestigious award ceremony.

The King Khan is said to have been invited by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA).

Shah Rukh is currently in Los Angeles, shooting for Karan Johar’s ‘My Name is Khan’. And the Golden Globes awards, organised by HFPA, is also being held there, so very likely the superstar may give away one of the awards.

Shah Rukh said to a news daily, “The organisers got celebrities to present nominees etc and want me to present a film in the Drama category, walk the red carpet, give interviews et al. It’s supposed to be a big honour. The guys who called me are from HFPA. Also, on the 11th, I have time off from shooting, so, it will be fun because Rahman is nominated for Slumdog. It will be nice to see him win.”
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:34am On Jan 08, 2009
great now I can answer your question from what I know

1 what is srks fathers job and when did his father died?
freedom fighter, he died when Shah was 15

2 what his father left as inheritance?
i think a small resturatn, not sure

3 his sisters name and what she does?
Lala Shahenaz, she doesnt work because she has depression

4 his best friend?
he got so many, but Juhi, Karan, Farah, Karishma Kapoor are probably the closest, Aziz Mirza and Adi Chopra too

5 his best film according to him?
Kabhi Haan Kabhi Na

6 his prodction house name?
first one with Juhi and Aziz called, Dreams Unlimited then, Red Chillies

7 which school is his child in in?
damn! i knew the name, but i dont remember,

8 how much is he worth? not sure

9 his greatest asset?
not sure either probably his smile

10 his best co star?
he LOVES to work with Johnny Lever!
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2009
SRK's Most Popular Quotes and my favourite part1

"I thank God for happiness and sadness, If you are never sad you will never know how good happines is"

"My biggest achievement is that I can make a lot of people smile with just my presence, even if it is in a Lux ad."

"Cinema in India is like brushing your teeth in the morning. You can't escape it."

"You never win the silver. You only lose the gold."

"Walk on with hope in your heart, and you'll never walk alone."
so true

"Doing good is the only religion."
I love this really true

'If you get bored with the person you married for love, there's something wrong with you - not with that person."

"I think if you take sexuality very seriously it becomes very oily."
grin grin

"I don't sit around complaining about the lack of good roles. I will play Raj 85 times and still make him different"

"My daughter used to think I was Aamir Khan. She could not recognise me on screen. So much so that every time I came on screen she used to call out, Aamir Khan"

"Awards that ignore me are losers"

yeah right king khan have spoken  grin

“If God has given me the grace that the sight of me generates so much happiness, then all I want to do is reach out to the last person out there who waits to see me.”
hmmm cool

“I am not conscious about the way I look. In fact my make-up man has to remind me to check the mirror. I wear make-up because my job demands it - if I style my hair, it is because my director wants me to. At home, I just take a bath and push my hair back with my hand or use gel at times.”

"Failure does not mean, what you did was wrong. It just means, you need to stand up, dust yourself and do it better".

"My biggest regret is that the more I rise higher in life, the more I miss my mother."
cry cry

"I look upon life as a book, and the people I love are like rose petals kept between the pages. Each time I turn a page of my life, I find a rose petal, reminding me of my beautiful memories."
wow amazing I love this one

"I am the yearning that resides in a woman´s heart,  that´s who I am"
oh yeah I know because I am a woman grin

"I don't drink, fight womanise. I am not a wife beater. I don't do nude covers. I don't have a 12-inch long you know what ,  I am quite boring."
OMG THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE lol  grin grin grin hmm so it's only 11 inches,    lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin love you srk

"When I have the right to make you cry in a dark room for three hours, you have the right to ask me any question you want."
too sweet

"Sex is not required to sell my film. My name is enough."
o yeah that is a fact

"Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love."lovely love this as well

"I'm the luckiest man in the world and I don't want to hide from the faces I'm acting for. So I don't surround myself with guards, I've never given an interview in which I've said I feel bad that I can't go shopping or I can't go to Chowpatty and eat bhelpuri without being mobbed. I'm not the kind of guy who goes out wearing dark glasses (I don't think I'm a big enough star to hide behind them, honest). I go to see movies in the cinema theatres, I go to restaurants with my family and friends even though I know people are going to disturb me there."

"When people call me God, I say, no, I'm still an angel or saint of acting."

"This is King Khan. I'm the Ronaldinho of acting."
lol this put a smile on my face nice grin

"I am very self-obsessed and self-centered.My world is completely dominated by myself.People are running in a race and I am in the opposite track.I am running with myself.I am the Carl Lewis of 100 metres.Carl Lewis can't run with anyone else.I am the one who will come first and who will come last."
oh man I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

“I love being a star. And I hope to die a star. I would die if people didn't recognise me.”
my dear you have all my attention

"If I hadn't met Gauri and Kajol hadn't met Ajay, then who knows what would have happened"hmmmm

"Humanity is the biggest religion"
agree

"I believe as long as you do not forget to pray and don't forget to be a good human being,
you should lead life the way you want to

I say amen to that too

"I'm very competitive. Even when I brush my teeth, I brush them as if there will be no brushing tomorrow."
now that is funny in a nice way cheesy

"I don't have a female side. I have a female front, back, females all around me, dude. "o yeah true grin

"The dream I chased, took me on a journey. A journey more rewarding then the goals, the achievements. When I look back it's like facing a million mirrors. Each reflection opens a window. A window to the world I've just discovered,  The world I want to share with all of you"

"Thank you for giving me so much love, that I don´t miss my parents anymore"

well you have my full love

"Lot of people call our films escapist film and I don’t agree with that at all. I think our films are the most real in the world. Because our aspirations are very small, our dreams are attainable. If the England won the world cup you’d be dancing in the streets and that is possible. It can happen that you dance on the street. And it happens in our films every time. But I think it is a little bit exaggerated for a president of USA to sit in a rocket and destroy a meteor and save the world. It is a little more unreal to believe that somebody will come out of somebody’s stomach of somebody else’s stomach. Our aspirations are simple. I just want to love the girl, go to Switzerland and dance with her."

hmmm true talk

Gauri and i have one thing in common.
I like me and she likes me.

lol grin I think we have one thing in common as well cheesy

"I'm ok about the King Khan tag. its better than being called pauper khan, loser khan or could-not-make-it- khan."
hahha funny

"Reading is my freedom to go anywhere I want."
classic cool

"I am not intellectual, I'm just a frivilous geek"

"unless you know the bad, you will not know the value of good. everything is born with the ying and yang. white shines brighter when the black is really dense."

"I feel sad for my sister because she had just me in the world. I don't have time to be with her. It's at times like these that I feel I am very selfish"

cry cry

"I should be humble and say things like: ‘I really don’t deserve this award, maybe I shouldn’t be given this right now’ but my parents taught me that with success comes humility and if I am not getting humble so of course that means I’m not successful enough. So I’ll accept this completely without thanking anyone else but myself." – at Sabse Favourite Awards

"We live once, die once and love only once"

"It´s difficult to believe but i´m a shy person!"

part2 to come

1 Like

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2009
srk interview with Complete Wellbeing

Shahrukh Khan is a superhit. On screen and in life. No matter which scene enacting, he determinedlygives his best shot. His smile touches your heart not because it is of a man who has ir all, but because it is of a manwho smiles despite all. It is no wonder that Indians have crowned him king of happiness in the Complete Wellbeing-Synovate Survey on Health and Happiness

In an all-India survey conducted on behalf of Complete Wellbeing, people have chosen you their role model of happiness from the media and entertainment industry. How does it feel?
It is a compliment. Many people are rated for their good health or their bodies. Being rated the highest for being the happiest person feels much better. I must have done something right

Why do you think people have chosen you?
Maybe because I have not forgotted how to enjoy the small and silly things in life. When you forget to do that, you start taking yourself too seriously. I m cocky, I am confident, but I enjoy the real small things. I'f wear a red superman costume and do something silly even at the age of 42 and it's perfectly okay. And that probably shows on my face

Who is a genuinely happy person? Are you one?
Someone who lives life on his or her own terms and takes responsibility for it; someone who knows how to get uo and start all over again, even if he or she fails the first time around. I am ready to fail. I know I am not invincible.

How will you rate your happiness quotiend on a scale of 100?
I don't think happiness can be measured. It's perhaps the most important thing in life. If you aren't happy, you won't even be able to enjoy your success.

Considering you are in a high-pressure industry, how do you manage to remain so contented?
I believe that while being a success is important, it cannot be at the cost of honesty or hard work. I tell my kids to never be corrupt or cheat anyone. And be ready to make sacrifices, because sometimes it's required. The values are very basic and middle class. It's nice to wear dark glasses, fly in chartered planes and live in a beautiful home, but only if all this is ahieved with honesty.

What was your biggest source of happiness 10 years ago and what is it now?
It has always been my family and friends, back then and even today
What are the simple things in life that make you happy?
a lot of things-doing a good movies, giving a good performance, spending time with my kids, playing on my play station, there are so many reasons to be happy

Is one blessed with a temperament and disposition, or can one cultivate happiness in life?
You can cultivate happiness by being positive, thinking positive nd by being adventurous and curious. I am instinctive and I love taking riskes, but that's possible because I always think possible. [Cricketer] Shoaib Akhtar ogten tells me, "Shahrukh saab aap bahut acche buisnessman hain". Frankly, I don't know much about buisness. But I do like to give everything that interests me a shot. When Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, the first movie my company [Dreamz Unlimited] produced, flopped, Juhi[Chawla], Aziz[Mirza] and I, who were partners, cried for 10 days sstraight. We made other films, Chalte Chalte and Asoka, whish also flopped. Everyone mocked us, said stuff like dreams shattered, undone, finished. I could have closed down the company but chose not to. When you are in a position of choice, you have to take risks. Very few people in this world are given a position of choice by Allah.

What role does health play in being happy? What has been your own experience about it?
Health's been a weak area for me. I had a bad back for a very long time. But now, because I attempt to keep fit, to exercise, I am much better. I think health is as important in upping your happiness qoutient as love and family.

What according to you has been your most trying time? How do you tackle phases of depression and unhappiness
?
There have been a lot of times when I have gone through a low phase. Today, what you see outside is the public image of my success. If I had to weigh the good times in my life against the bad ones, the latter would clearly outweigh the former. I have had a million bad experiences; I have done a million wrong things. But the memories of all the troubles I went through are now vague. The goodness in my life has completely wiped out those memories. It's my failures that kept me going, not my successes.

Which is more important to you: your own happiness ot the happiness of others?
Aren't they interconnected? I am if my family and friends are happy. The same goes for them.

Who can make you laugh very easily? When was the last time you enjoyed a hearty laugh- the kind that makes you stomach hurt?
My kids, undoubtedly. With them, I foget everything. I have shared several hearty laughs with them.

What advice would you like to give readers of Complete Wellbeing for lasting happiness?
Someone sent me a lovely line recently, "When you decide to lead the orchestra, you have to learn to turn your back to the crowds." I totally believe in that. If you can face criticism and yet continue doig what you believe in and what you want, success will be yours for the taking. Also, i would like to tell them that it is easy to lay the blame on someone else's door for things gone wrong. But until you accept responsibility for your failures, you are never going to succeed. Play the game only if you can be graceful in youe victory and gracioius in your defeat. Constant change is a part of life and you have to accept it. Whatever happens is for the best. My parents' premature death had left me shattered, but this is life, such things teach you how to survive, Besides, I don't think you cn change everything you want to. I had a back injury, I had to quit sports and become an actor. I didn't like it, I cried for two years. I wanted to be a soccer playes or a cricketer, but I became a movies star. And that's fine too. I am 42 and romancing a girl who is 18 in my next film.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by dani1luv: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2009
cool cool
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2009
Vaah,very good answer cry cry
you said you watch all his recent releases here are questions to prove you are right
1 what is Taanis{Anushka sharma} husband name in rab ne bana di jodi?

ARE YOU IN NIGERIA,I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT NIGERIANS DONT LIKE BOLLYWOOD MOVIES?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2009
i mean her first husband before she is married to srk
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:41am On Jan 10, 2009
adamabdul:

Vaah,very good answer cry cry
lolzz why are you crying? grin grin

adamabdul:

you said you watch all his recent releases here are questions to prove you are right1 what is Taanis{Anushka sharma} husband name in rab ne bana di jodi?
so you do not believe me? grin anyway that question is very easy her husband name is Surinder Suri in the movie which is play by srk

adamabdul:

i mean her first husband before she is married to srk
please do not confuse me her husband name is Suri, and her dancing partner name is Raj which is play by the same Suri he disguise himself to impress her am I right or not? grin any more doubt cheesy cheesy
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:55am On Jan 10, 2009
srk with co-stars

with Anushka

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2009
with Kajol and Rani

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:02am On Jan 10, 2009
with Amitabh

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:04am On Jan 10, 2009
with Hrithik both their their wivies

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:07am On Jan 10, 2009
with Kajol

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:11am On Jan 10, 2009
with Anushka

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:14am On Jan 10, 2009
with preity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.