Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97370 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2009
Danny Boyle wants SRK

How else do you explain a possible meeting between Oscar-winning film-maker Danny Boyle and Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan? Together, the duo will be attending the Doha 21st Century Leaders Award. Earlier, it was reported that SRK has been approached for Bombay Velvet, a film that was supposed to be directed by Anurag Kashyap and produced by Danny Boyle. Though there’s no official announcement on that front, the actor and the film-maker will be at their social best at the event.

When asked about meeting SRK, Danny’s spokesperson wrote in an email to CT, “Danny and Christian and also Shah Rukh Khan will all be attending the 21st Century Leaders event in Doha on Friday 30. It’s going to be a fantastic event, happening in conjunction with the Doha Tribeca Film Festival and Reach Out To Asia, which Danny, Christian and Shah Rukh are all attending in support of these various charitable endeavours and their own not-for-profit work." Josh Hartnett, Sir Ben Kingsley and film-makers Danny Boyle and Christian Colson are reportedly amongst the first recipients of Doha 21st Century Leaders awards.

[url=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e, ow/5160331.cms]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e, ow/5160331.cms [/url]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by whitesturd(f): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
sharukh khan,that guy is the greatest actor bollywood can ever have.tafter the likes of Amitabh Bachchan.there is no role he cannot interprete.he is so emotional and very funny,he could play a toughie at times and ul wonder if its the same sharukh khan.de guy is just 2 much.100 gbosas 4 sharukh
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
he is indeed great cool
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2009
100 gbosas 4 sharukh
a million gbosas 4 him
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2009
srk with his children

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2009
cute kids kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
The king of bollywood turns 42 on Nov 2 YES AM A LITTLE LATE I JUST SLAP MYSELF FOR DAT, The date is Nov 2 1965, the day the legend was born. I want to take a moment and wish him a very happy birthday. He is India's best actor, my absolute favourite actor, and the only man who make me go weak in the knees. May GOD bless him and his family! all SRK fans, Join me in wishing Shahrukh Khan a very happy birthday and everlasting success and happiness ahead. many kisses and love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2009
am just giving myself a triple slap 4 forgetting someone so important birthday date.srk i wish u happiness both in ur marriage and work,long life and prosperity.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2009
kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2009
rayzbay:

kiss kiss kiss
wow made in heave indeed

sexyLeamon:

The king of bollywood turns 42 on Nov 2 YES AM A LITTLE LATE I JUST SLAP MYSELF FOR DAT, The date is Nov 2 1965, the day the legend was born. I want to take a moment and wish him a very happy birthday. He is India's best actor, my absolute favourite actor, and the only man who make me go weak in the knees. May GOD bless him and his family! all SRK fans, Join me in wishing Shahrukh Khan a very happy birthday and everlasting success and happiness ahead. many kisses and love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

many many many more healthy life and happiness ahead khan

kiss kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by whitesturd(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2009
palate
sexyLeamon:

I give mysef 10 slaps on each side of the face 4 forgetting mera dear sharukhs Birthday.sweetheart.im so very sorry.JANAM DIN KI BADHAI,JANAM DIN KI SHUBKAMNAAYEIN (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) darling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2009
whitesturd:

palate
I give mysef 10 slaps on each side of the face 4 forgetting mera dear sharukhs Birthday.sweetheart.im so very sorry.JANAM DIN KI BADHAI,JANAM DIN KI SHUBKAMNAAYEIN (HAPPY BIRTHDAY) darling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol dats pretty funny.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2009
am almost falling for him in that pics.apology to leamon
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:13am On Nov 11, 2009
SRK and Salman manage to avoid each other on nine-hour Mumbai flight
By: Upala KBR Date: 2009-11-02 Place: Mumbai

Several months later and after sharing space twice before, the two Khans manage to stay out of each other's hair, this time on a nine-hour flight back to Mumbai!

On Saturday, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan flew back on the same flight from London to Mumbai. SRK was in UK for the last couple of days on some work and Salman had gone there to promote his latest film, London Dreams.

While Salman was with his younger brother Sohail, SRK was by himself. When the Khan brothers walked in, Sohail (who, along with wife Seema, is on good terms with SRK and Gauri) went up to Shah Rukh, they chatted for sometime after which he went and joined his brother.

Mid-air stunner

This was the third in the series of the jab-they-met encounters. The first time they were at the same place at the same time post their infamous feud was last year at Amrita Arora's sangeet ceremony. The second was this year at Ramesh Taurani's wedding anniversary bash. Other than that, the two actors have been going to great lengths to avoid bumping into each other. So what happened when they came face-to-face with each other?

Says an eyewitness, "Both Shah Rukh and Salman boarded the flight without the slightest knowledge that both were going to share nine hours of airspace together! Shah Rukh saw Sallu first. He appeared stunned, then he quietly went to his seat and sat down."

Both were seated a few seats away from each other but Salman was talking loudly and making sure that his dushman could overhear everything he was saying. Sallu was apparently in great spirits and kept behaving like a naughty child, reveals the source, "He kept pulling the airhostess's legs and behaving as if he was ready to go and brawl it out with the other Khan."

Sleeping it off

After some reading, SRK went off to sleep. He didn't wake up for his meal. He woke up only when it was time to land. Throughout the flight, it was obvious Shah Rukh had decided to completely ignore Salman while he was itching for a fight. When Sallu saw SRK wasn't reacting to his verbal salvos, he too went off to sleep."

Ice-cold vibes

While deplaning, Sohail and SRK bid goodbye to each other. Salman and Shah Rukh (who had walked ahead) again didn't even look at each other. At the luggage unloading section, the two actors stood at two corners, picked up their respective luggage and strode off in two opposite directions as if they couldn't wait to get away from each other. Though the airline sources confirmed that both Salman and Shah Rukh were on the same flight on Saturday they were tight-lipped about divulging further details on grounds of client confidentiality.

Shah Rukh and Salman remained unavailable for comment.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
what is wrong with those two? very childish and both of them called themself
Muslims undecided
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
i know it is going to be salman khan who started this whole rubbish.am giving srk thumbs up 4 ignoring salman khan throughout out d trip sad sad sad sad
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2009
rayzbay:

i know it is going to be salman khan who started this whole rubbish.am giving srk thumbs up 4 ignoring salman khan throughout out d trip sad sad sad sad
u wasn't there u know. even though I love srk but I can not take side undecided
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2009
hmmmm
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
we need update smiley
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2009
kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2009
Kajol is back cool
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
Kajol is back
she is back with more actions
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:02am On Nov 28, 2009
razzy thanks for the update kiss kiss rokky you did nothing angry
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2009
sexyLeamon:

razzy thanks for the update kiss kiss rokky you did nothing angry
sorry grin
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2009
[b]she is an Australian woman, an ardent fan of Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan, buys a piece of land on moon for him on his birthday every year.

Shah Rukh confirmed it and said, “Yes, an Australian lady buys a little land on the moon for me every year on my birthday. She has been buying it for a while now and I get these certificates from the Lunar Republic Society.”

The lady has already met the actor and keeps him sending mails. “She writes me colourful emails (in the sense one line is red, one is blue and so on). I feel blessed to have the love of so many people worldwide,” adds the star.

Ask the Shah Rukh about what other special gifts he has received on his birthdaythis year? “One has bought me land in Scotland. Karan Johar gave me a laptop bag and a pair of very expensive shoes. My children are making something for me that will come over the weekend. Parmeshwar Godrej sent me a gift. She does that each year. I’m accepting gifts till this weekend, so all of you who wish to give me something can do so till Sunday,” adds the witty actor.[/b]

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2009
rayzbay:

[b]she is an Australian woman, an ardent fan of Bollywood King Shah Rukh Khan, buys a piece of land on moon for him on his birthday every year.

Shah Rukh confirmed it and said, “Yes, an Australian lady buys a little land on the moon for me every year on my birthday. She has been buying it for a while now and I get these certificates from the Lunar Republic Society.”

The lady has already met the actor and keeps him sending mails. “She writes me colourful emails (in the sense one line is red, one is blue and so on). I feel blessed to have the love of so many people worldwide,” adds the star.

Ask the Shah Rukh about what other special gifts he has received on his birthdaythis year? “One has bought me land in Scotland. Karan Johar gave me a laptop bag and a pair of very expensive shoes. My children are making something for me that will come over the weekend. Parmeshwar Godrej sent me a gift. She does that each year. I’m accepting gifts till this weekend, so all of you who wish to give me something can do so till Sunday,” adds the witty actor.[/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wow is this really true? a land on the moon
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
hey people, here is the first trailer of My name is khan

http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/my-name-is-khan-trailer-review/
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2009
am not too impress with the trailer, look slow and boring I just hope the movie doesn't flop. seems to me like a combination of kurbaan and new york. undecided but I can tell srk will give a great performance keeping my finger cross.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2009
I disagree, I think the trailer is quit amazing.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:52am On Dec 26, 2009
oh well let the movie come out then we shall see. I pray it does well anyway.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2010
SRK is on Twitter His ID is @iamsrk

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.