Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies (2670 Views)

Only In Nigerian Movies Will You See These.. / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by tosyne2much(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2014
It takes a miracle if you watch both Yoruba and English movies and you don't come across one of these hilarious & silly mistakes

I'm not a Nollywood movie freak but I have watched quite a few and here goes my observations

Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nollywood Movies

1. Covering themselves with bed sheet during love making.. When love making is about to happen, they will hide under the bed sheet.. **Must love making be done under bedsheet ? grin **smh**

2. The first love making between a man and his maid will result in a pregnancy. **why on earth are men in Nollywood movies allergic to using condom on their maids *

3. A television will automatically come on and go off after a news ** Technology neva advance reach dat level na **

4. Time wasting by advertising ridiculous things for almost 20mins b4 a movie starts. Many a times, they will advertise yoyo bitters and Nairabet **For home video ? **

5. A lady will be carrying a particular hairstyle for up to 30 years ** Is she allergic to changing her hairstyle ?**

6. They die just like chicken at any slight attack/combat. Someone gets angry and throws a slap, only for the receivee to slump and die at once grin *For ordinary slap ? **

7. A flash back of a scene of 20 years ago, only for you to see Blackberry Torch being used in receiving phone call **ahn ahn BB Torch wey come out 4 years ago ? ** grin

8. An actor will go through a letter and within 5seconds, he already knows what's contained in the letter **na only one sentence dey d letter ? ** grin

9. Some police men will come knocking at your door for investigation the moment a murder is committed in your house.. ** dem plant CCTV for your house ?** grin

10. An actor/actress will try to use code mixing, that is, mixing English with Yoruba, only for him/her to outrightly gbagaun. I was watching a movie when a doctor advised a patient not a abort a pregnancy. The following code mixing ensued:

Madam please don't abort this pregnant **na by force to speak English ?** grin

** Feel Free To Add Yours **

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2014
-Na for only Yoruba movie ghost go look road before hin cross road.

-Flashback to 30years, you would be seeing MTN bill board advert. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by Dotwillis1(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Lolzz... Bn long i watchd Yoruba movies..
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by naijaboiy: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Number 5 sha gringrin
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

Hahahahaha gringrin

You don see where ghost dey answer call? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by Rapsainot(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2014
if they shoot someone in his/her leg, the next scene you'll see bandage on her head....nah so bullet wicked ni?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by chibwike(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Tosyne2much, i suggest you modify the topic to nollywood movies...instead of limiting it to just yorub a movies

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2014
chibwike:
Tosyne2much, i suggest you modify the topic to nollywood movies...instead of limiting it to just yorub a movies
** modified **
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by chibwike(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
** modified **
Good....we are together
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by Guykhena(m): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2014
LOL,
but wait...

1. Covering themselves with bed sheet during love making.. When love making is about to happen, they will hide under the bed sheet.. **Must love making be done under bedsheet ? grin **smh**

^^^ Question of life,,na p0rn you wan watch?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by Clinton594(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hahahahaha laughing and farting
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hahahahaha gringrin

You don see where ghost dey answer call? cheesy
Naija grin
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by RaeMystix: 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2014
Lawd grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by freezyprinzy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
ha ha very funny not
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by Dahjhi: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
FrancisTony:

And the ghost must have white powder on grin ..

Only in Yoruba movie will a Nokia torchlight phone will ring out "Gongo Aso Akutupu a hu"" waaaaahhht?? shocked

And Muritala Muhamed airport pillar must be shown at a slight traveling out of the country. Even before I knew what an airport is I almost wonder are the planes taking off from that pillar ? cheesy grin

Every rich actor must have pot belly.. grin
****Most Ridiculous**=*=
NA inside Yoruba movie you go see TOY VIDEO GAMES AS GUNS by police or thieves haaaba? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by englishmart(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
why should Ruby. The family cat stay alive even if 25years later is shown on the screen?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious And Silly Mistakes In Nigerian Movies by fart4mee: 9:08am On Jul 26, 2018
I DONT KNOW HOW YOU OBSERVED THIS MISTAKES WHILE ENJOYING THE MOVIE.. BUT IT IS A GOOD THING THAT YOU POINTED THIS OBVIOUS FACT THAT WRITERS AND DIRECTORS OF NIGERIAN MOVIES HAS BEEN CONSISTENTLY OMITTED OR IGNORED.. SO THAT THE NAIJA MOVIE INDUSTRY CAN IMPROVE.. THIS MISTAKE ARE FUNNY BUT I DONT THINK NOLLYWOOD FANS REALLY CARES IF THEY ARE THERE ON NOT.. EVERYONE JUST WANT TO WATCH AND ENJOY OUR GOOD FASHION MOVIES PRODUCED BY NAIJA.. AT LEAST WE ARE STILL THE BEST IN AFRICA.. EVEN WITH OUR SILLY/HILARIOUS MISTAKE OR NOT

(1) (Reply)

ELI5: How To Become A Scriptwriter / Strong Sex - Latest Nollywood Romantic Movie / Hollywood & Nollywood Acts Come Together For “doctor Bello”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.