Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR (10441 Views)

BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide / Fan Calls Tekno's Girlfriend 'OldMama', Tekno Humiliates Him (Photo) / Eldee, Basket Mouth & Yemi Black On The New Edition Of Hints International Maga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR by engrkaz(m): 11:54am On Dec 17, 2014
It was a sorry sight to behold at Quilox Night Club when the King of Fuji Music, K1 De Ultimate, ditched out humiliation to one of his former beneficiaries and ardent fans when the two met after a separation lasting a few years.

A brief background of who Godwin Anabor is…

The name Goddy Anabor loomed large on the social scene in the 90s. No social functions in Lagos could be said to perfectly complete without him. He was a darling to the reigning musicians of the era and his praises were sung to the high heavens.
Not only did he ride the state-of-the-art automobiles, he lived in palatial homes in the choicest areas of Lagos. Anabor had the social sphere under control. His friendship was courted by the high as well as the lowly. The business man who once ran a popular publication “Hints Magazine” lived life to the fullest in his hey days.

An eye-witness relayed that how K1 disgraced Godwin Anabor when the latter tried to get in touch with him at the night club when he was hinted that K1 was at the club. Believing that, he would be accorded some attention by K1, Anabor asked that he be taken to the VVIP section where K1 was lounging.
To his shocking surprise, the fuji musician not only snubbed his old friend, he claimed he never met him before. “Have we met before? What can I do for you?” K1 asked him.
A visibly stupefied Anabor couldn’t reply him as the extremely embarrassing situation silenced him and destroyed his ego, if there was any left in him. He retreated and gently moved to the bar where he was heard saying, “Me, Godwin Anabor. K1 said he doesn’t know me. This life is unfair o.”

The surprised audience were shocked to witness what transpired at the scene, leaving many to wonder why K1 had to act the way he did. K1, alongside the likes of Sir Shina Peters, Queen Salawa Abeni, General Kollington Ayinla, benefitted from Anabor’s spending spree in his hey days.
All that larger than life flamboyance have been confined into the bin of history. It is unfortunate that Goddy is listed among men of yesterday.

Re: K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR by theM16: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Unfortunately that's ow life is. Nobody send anybody, dem fit jst send ur money and what u can offer them.
Always use ur head cos tables turn

1 Like

Re: K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR by icebebe(f): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
Such is life,K1 suld remember d law of gravity sha
Re: K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR by mikesbecca: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
This story is soooo NOT true. I was there when it happened . Kwam1 was nice and respectful to him. I don't know where they get all these stories from. Engrkaz na wa for u and ur lies o
Re: K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
Godwin is not the Publisher of HINTS magazine.
Re: K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR by Ask4Info: 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
engrkaz:
It was a sorry sight to behold at Quilox Night Club when the King of Fuji Music, K1 De Ultimate, ditched out humiliation to one of his former beneficiaries and ardent fans when the two met after a separation lasting a few years.

A brief background of who Godwin Anabor is…

The name Goddy Anabor loomed large on the social scene in the 90s. No social functions in Lagos could be said to perfectly complete without him. He was a darling to the reigning musicians of the era and his praises were sung to the high heavens.
Not only did he ride the state-of-the-art automobiles, he lived in palatial homes in the choicest areas of Lagos. Anabor had the social sphere under control. His friendship was courted by the high as well as the lowly. The business man who once ran a popular publication “Hints Magazine” lived life to the fullest in his hey days.

An eye-witness relayed that how K1 disgraced Godwin Anabor when the latter tried to get in touch with him at the night club when he was hinted that K1 was at the club. Believing that, he would be accorded some attention by K1, Anabor asked that he be taken to the VVIP section where K1 was lounging.
To his shocking surprise, the fuji musician not only snubbed his old friend, he claimed he never met him before. “Have we met before? What can I do for you?” K1 asked him.
A visibly stupefied Anabor couldn’t reply him as the extremely embarrassing situation silenced him and destroyed his ego, if there was any left in him. He retreated and gently moved to the bar where he was heard saying, “Me, Godwin Anabor. K1 said he doesn’t know me. This life is unfair o.”

The surprised audience were shocked to witness what transpired at the scene, leaving many to wonder why K1 had to act the way he did. K1, alongside the likes of Sir Shina Peters, Queen Salawa Abeni, General Kollington Ayinla, benefitted from Anabor’s spending spree in his hey days.
All that larger than life flamboyance have been confined into the bin of history. It is unfortunate that Goddy is listed among men of yesterday.

This is 3years ago but that is how life is. Hardly did K1 do any life show then without praising Anabor and Ade Bendel. While the latters were wasting, K1 was saving all the money they were spraying him.
Re: K1 Humiliates Ex-socialite And Former Publisher Of HINTS Magazine GODWIN ANABOR by Ndipe(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2018
Ibe Kachikwu was the publisher of Hints Magazine

(1) (Reply)

I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj / [photos] Girl Twerk Seriously During Praise And Worship In Church / Human Rabbit Animal Hybrid FORMED (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.