Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month (142984 Views)

MTN Is Running Mad O / How To Deactivate Airtel Unlimited Whatsapp / MTN Is Giving Free 1GB DATA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Nsonaso(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
I don't know if this is an old news... Today I got this text message from MTN N around 1:32AM... That you can Enjoy NON-STOP chatting on WhatsApp for as low as N60 Monthly... Simply Text WAM to 131 for Monthly WhatsApp Bundle.... Share your thoughts
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by vodacom: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nsonaso:
I don't know if this is an old news... Today I got this text message from MTN N around 1:32AM... That you can Enjoy NON-STOP chatting on WhatsApp for as low as N60 Monthly... Simply Text WAM to 131 for Monthly WhatsApp Bundle.... Share your thoughts
@ 15mb data cap wheras airtel is 50mb for N100 n gives u access to opera mini,bbm,facebook n even twitter.all mtn social pack are cap not less than 20mb.

7 Likes

Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by boombay(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
vodacom:

@ 15mb data cap wheras airtel is 50mb for N100 n gives u access to opera mini,bbm,facebook n even twitter.all mtn social pack are cap not less than 20mb.
please sir explain more about this airtel plan

2 Likes

Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Iamvictor(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
dial *948# to get the airtel whatsapp bundle that works for other apps @50 mb per month 100 naira only

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by vodacom: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
boombay:

Dial *948# on your airtel line and you will be charged N100 valid for 30days.
Disclaim: Airtel will not be liable for deducting of your airtime after subscription especially android users. It is advisable you subscribe with N100 and then leave it at N0.00 because a lot of applications runs when you have airtime as this is not charged from your data bundle. The subscription allows only the followings: whatsapp,bbm,facebook(without seeing display pictures for both bbm n facebook wen a friend changes it),twitter and opera mini.
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by chenkov(m): 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
MTN Na learner till thy kingdom come.
The same amount of data they allocate to 2go,they are also allocating to whatsapp.
I laff in tongues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Mclick(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
So
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Nsonaso(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
vodacom:

If it's 15MB, why then do they say it's a none stop chatting? Or does it mean the user will not be able to exhaust it before the end of the month or what?
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by chikasin4(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nsonaso:

If it's 15MB, why then do they say it's a none stop chatting? Or does it mean the user will not be able to exhaust it before the end of the month or what?
U guyz got it wrong , when u text WAM to 131 mtn will deduct N60 from ur balance and give u 25mb and additional 15mb bonus to chart on watapp only for 30days. U can dail *559*2# to check ur mb balance. Dat is wot am using now, but d 15mb bonus will finish first and u can use it to even browse b4 ur 25mb kiks in only for watsapp. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by invisibility: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Iamvictor:
dial *948# to get the airtel whatsapp bundle that works for other apps @50 mb per month 100 naira only
Please how can someone check the balance of this whatsapp bundle.I mean the code to check the balance.Anyone please?
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by asudan: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
invisibility:
Please how can someone check the balance of this whatsapp bundle.I mean the code to check the balance.Anyone please?
dial *885*0# to check your data balance
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by UrbanMystique: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mtn has abused the word *unlimited*

Stupid network. Thank goodness I dumped them.
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by vodacom: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
chikasin4:

U guyz got it wrong , when u text WAM to 131 mtn will deduct N60 from ur balance and give u 25mb and additional 15mb bonus to chart on watapp only for 30days. U can dail *559*2# to check ur mb balance. Dat is wot am using now, but d 15mb bonus will finish first and u can use it to even browse b4 ur 25mb kiks in only for watsapp. Thanks
Then it isn't unlimited then. That is why I compared them with airtel because the latter is more friendly in terms of data wise. For airtel users dial *885*0 to check whatsapp or opera mini data balance.
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by cctvwizard(m): 8:39am On Dec 18, 2014
is Glo have dis kind of service?
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2014
undecided
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by invisibility: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
asudan:

dial *885*0# to check your data balance
Thanks a great deal.I also need the code of Airtel bundle.
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by asudan: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
invisibility:
Thanks a great deal.I also need the code of Airtel bundle.
dial *948# to subscribe. please read my comments before subscribing
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by asudan: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
I just got info now that the data cap for MTN whatsapp is 25mb for just N60 only. the code op posted is a valid one butt the subscription is for whatsapping only. don't forget MTN has wechat, Facebook, twitter, nimbuzz, 2go and Ekimo plans also. They include weekly and monthly pack except the whatsapp plan which is new and has 25mb data, the highest data cap so far on their social plan. Chatting Consumes less mb when compare to sending pictures but the overall best is the airtel social pack. other networks are stingy in terms of data usuage and application assesiblity
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Iamvictor(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
invisibility:
*990*0#
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by lilmax(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
Etisalat unlimited means 10mb grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by solisco: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
I did the mtn bundle but it keep deducting my credit and not the mb. Where do i go wrong?
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Ajascolove(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please help me with deactivation code for Daily Facebook Subscription.
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Chimarto: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
boombay:

250MB for a month for just #300 *885*1#

Airtel

2 Likes

Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by vodacom: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dial *885*1# to check data cap after subscription. You now have access to facebook,twitter,bbm,whatsapp,wechat,2go and opera mini
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Lavishlee: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
how to find IMEI number for a lost or stolen Android device
Once you realize your device is gone, you'll probably think about what sort of personal information is accessible via the device, what photos you had saved on it, and the cost of replacing it. If you've already attempted to recover the device with the Android Device Manager (or your friend's Android), then it's time to contact the police and your wireless provider to report the situation.
Your carrier may require a police report to prove that the device is actually missing. In addition to the make, model and visual appearance, the police and your carrier may request the International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI) to help identify the device. This is number is unique to your hardware, and may allow the carrier to discontinue service to it, or blacklist it from their network if it was stolen.
Start by logging into your Google Dashboard by heading to http://www.google.com/settings
click the link or visit the site for more info
http://kevinsdailys..com/2015/03/how-to-find-imei-number-for-lost-or.html
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by kinem(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
To check the Whatsapp bundle on airtel dial*123*8#. perfect plan
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by foxgiovani(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Does glo have something similar for blackberry users?
Re: MTN Is Offering Unlimited Whatsapp @N60/Month by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
foxgiovani:
Does glo have something similar for blackberry users?
no. The only network that doesn't have social bundle in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.