Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Meet Nigeria's First Ever Female Helicopter Captain - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Nigeria's First Ever Female Helicopter Captain (1650 Views)

Meet Nigeria's First Female Helicopter Captain [pictured] / Meet Nigeria's Youngest Pilot At 19! / Ekundayo Adeyemi- Nigeria's First Professor Of Architecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria's First Ever Female Helicopter Captain by sugah: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Photo: Meet the first ever female Nigerian helicopter Captain..

History was made today when Captain Abimbola Jayeola (Captain AB) became Nigeria's first ever female Helicopter Captain. She flies the sikorsky S76 for Bristow helicopters Nigeria. Here's a photo of her being decorated with her commanders epaulets. Congrats to her...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ever Female Helicopter Captain by ammyluv2002(f): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Wow ! Slim fine lady.....congratulations
Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ever Female Helicopter Captain by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2016
sugah:

History was made today when Captain Abimbola Jayeola (Captain AB) became Nigeria's first ever female Helicopter Captain. She flies the sikorsky S76 for Bristow helicopters Nigeria. Here's a photo of her being decorated with her commanders epaulets. Congrats to her...

My warm Greetings to you ma, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much ma.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ever Female Helicopter Captain by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2016
sugah:

My warm Greetings to you,I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ever Female Helicopter Captain by okikiosibodu(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
I will love to set a record in my own unique way also, when my time reach
See you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Geotechnical Training (soil Analysis/testing, Piling Engineering) Software Data / How To Get Free 100naira To Bet On Football Matches Online / Lasuth Vs Luth..which One Is Better For Nysc As A Corper Pharmacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.