Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

How To Identify A Fake Tecno Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify A Fake Tecno Battery (930 Views)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / ALERT : Fake Tecno Phones Now In Stores (PHOTOS) / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fake Tecno Battery by web4everyone1: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
[center]As with most smartphones and cellphones, there may be a time when you need to change your device battery. With the rate at which fake products keep flowing into the market, knowing the right way to identify a genuine Tecno battery and differentiate it from the fake may come in handy.

Identifying a genuine Tecno battery is easy and for this, all you need is a QR code scanner. The method works for any Tecno battery but for this tutorial, we’ll be using BL-5CAT model as our example.

Steps to Identify a Genuine Tecno Battery

You’ll need a QR code scanner and if you’re using an Android device, there are lots of free ones to choose from at the Play Store but QR BARCODE SCANNERhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_progetto2003.SCAN is recommended.

1. Scan the QR code at the back of the battery. The scanner should attempt to launch a URL looking like the one showed below:

2. For the first three scans, the result should take you to a “Thank You” page with a green pass mark appearing as shown below:

2. After first three scans, it shows “Attention” with a symbol as shown below:

3. If the page alerts you that the QR code does not exist with a red caution symbol as shown below, it means the battery is fake.

The sales of fake batteries is increasing rapidly, resulting in frequent battery explosion that burns the phone or even causes casualties. Therefore, for safety reasons, ensure you’re purchasing a GENUINE battery.

I hope this post helps!

Source - http://www.360naijatech..com/2014/12/how-to-identify-fake-tecno-battery.html[/center]
Re: How To Identify A Fake Tecno Battery by AwesomeRomeo: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2014
Thanks for the infor, althought I don't use take-no phones wink What about HTC battery
Re: How To Identify A Fake Tecno Battery by web4everyone1: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
AwesomeRomeo:
Thanks for the infor, althought I don't use take-no phones wink What about HTC battery

I will search fr that

(1) (Reply)

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Specifications / IP Tracking/location / Mtn Or Glo Which One Has Good Internet Service And Data Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.