Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (14766 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programs ( YEAP) / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / What's Best To Do With 1 Million Naira In Agriculture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by arshavineering(m): 9:27am On Dec 19, 2014
Opytim:

see, you are the only one that understand whatever it is you are trying to pass across. I niether called GEJ names nor insulted Buhari. For God's sakes, where did you see any form of insult in that my first post? I don't know reading and understanding english is this hard for certain nigerians!

if you understand English language very well like u feel u do, u should have no problems with my last post. ..
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
arshavineering:

if you understand English language very well like u feel u do, u should have no problems with my last post. ..

what i have problem with is you bringing parents into this.........nothing else.
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
See how Mr jona cause kasala for this thread. Na wa o.

Na so people say Youwin no real,people dey win millions,people say GES scheme na propanganda,farmers dey collect free seedlings.
Even if government sef dey send millions to each farmers,Nigerians still no go.believe...

Nigerians have been a doubting thomas since 1960..LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by stagger: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Akshow:
it took the clueless Otuoke baboon six years to lunch such program. hmmmmmmmmmmm desperate times calling for desperate measure. Mr presido, u cant fool us any longer. No one is buying ur "on d paper" youth employment. I voted for u four years ago and i regret it but im happy that i can now correct my mistake. we are kicking u back to the creeks of otuoke land. Nigeria sai Buhari

You are a correct fool!
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by arshavineering(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
Opytim:

what i have problem with is you bringing parents into this.........nothing else.

enough of the e-fighting dear...I'm sorry for over reacting..
long live Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Akshow: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
stagger:

You are a correct fool!
and ur fad a is a wrong fool
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
world1:
How do we benefit from this?
Can someone give us the procedure or mode of application.
kingmaker. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
world1:
How do we benefit from this?
Can someone give us the procedure or mode of application.
kingmaker ko palace guard ni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Aidenehi: 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
@Mercyilious, leave World 1, alone na, u just come dey tackle am for everywere. Lolz
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by 100Cents: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2015
APContherun:

That's why you refused to participate in the YOUWIN programme thinking it was a lie why the optimists among us submitted our business plans and got funds to pursue our dreams. While you are here doubting the programme thousands of Nigerian youths are working hard to benefit from the programme. My friend's wife has just launched her rice processing farm/mill with funds made available by YOUWIN, at he moment she has employed in her FAM/mill over 10 farm hands.
Dey dia dey yarn rubbish.

Bros, I rejoice with you o.

I carry that first batch of YOUwin for head, applied fast fast. I didn't know what happened.

Anyway, I have chosen an agric based topic this 2015 and hopefully, I will land it. See as Nigerian youth dey touch N10m.

GEJ till 2019...
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by 100Cents: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2015
Rexyl:

Really numerous farmers have benefited, I myself benefited a lot from Mr. President ATA. Agricultural Transformation Agenda. Millions of farmers across the federation were registered and e wallets allocated to them. Through the e-wallets they have been accessing farm inputs at highly subsidized rates for the past three years. The transformation takes care of maize, rice, cassava, cocoa, cotton, oilpalm production, livestock production, fisheries and agro processing. Thanks to President Jonathan. Thanks to the Hon. Minister of Agric... Dr. Akinwumi Adesina Ishola. Now we are getting to self sufficiency in rice production, and this has been reducing almost N1billion daily on rice importation. If such billion is getting to the youths, it will go a long way to create wealth and reduce poverty in the land

At present farm production is on increase in both crops and livestock. The only problem we have now is glut in the markets and falling prices associated with some agricultural produce, esp cassava. Now in my place farmers don't breakeven this year on cassava production. imagine the price falling down to N3000/ton from N20,000/ton. The price fall is as a result of sudden increase in production above the quantity being consumed. The government should work towards increasing the numbers of processing companies and value addition to farm products.

9 Cups of Garri = 200 naira. As against

6 Cups of Garri = 200 naira by two years ago.

Its a good step in feeding the nation but farmers can still do different crops to make profit. i.e. multi cropping..
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by 100Cents: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2015
forkadict:

Tales by moonlight.

Why then is rice smuggling still on the rise? How much does a bag of rice sell for now?

Or lets even consider the cassava you cited as a case. Why hasnt the price of garri fallen

Your farming and what what are all done on paper.

^^^ Price of Garri has actually fallen between 2012 and 2014..
Re: Jonathan Launches Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme by Rexyl(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
100Cents:

9 Cups of Garri = 200 naira. As against

6 Cups of Garri = 200 naira by two years ago.

Its a good step in feeding the nation but farmers can still do different crops to make profit. i.e. multi cropping..

really time to make money from Agric (if prices you quoted are obtainable in your area) by those who know how: those who can venture into processing, packaging and find correct links to sure markets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Economic Importance Of Weeds / Which Area(s) Grows Beetroot Commercially? / Generating Amazing Wealth With Watermelon Cultivation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.