Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife To Be/wife Rock This Wedding Gown To The Alter (PHOTO) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Will You Allow Your Wife To Be/wife Rock This Wedding Gown To The Alter (PHOTO) (1296 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / Checkout This Wedding Couples Outfit In Asaba Today (photos) / African Traditional Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Wife To Be/wife Rock This Wedding Gown To The Alter (PHOTO) by Sapeleboy(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Can u imagine what the pastor who
wedded this couple might have gone
through with the sight of this "WEAPON OF
MASS DESTRUCTION" will you allow your wife to be/wife rock this wedding gown to the alter, what do you guys think? Because If na me, hmm not in a million years, over to you guys.

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Be/wife Rock This Wedding Gown To The Alter (PHOTO) by dOnLarich: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Never .. Pastor self go just focus hin two eye on her booby..

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Be/wife Rock This Wedding Gown To The Alter (PHOTO) by eveningbaker: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2014
I absolutely love this dress and I ordered it online for the semi formaldance at my after wedding party. I'm having second thoughts though because I'm 56 and I feel like it may be a little too revealing. All my friends say its fine and its adorable and my parents are fine with it but idk. What do you guys think?

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Be/wife Rock This Wedding Gown To The Alter (PHOTO) by Sommey(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2014
Na dancing tym we go truely knw if she is actually putting on a gown or she is naked.

*pops outta doz linens n stares @ u lyk, what do u fink u r lukin @? Lollzz
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife To Be/wife Rock This Wedding Gown To The Alter (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2014
temptations everywhere u go......

(1) (Reply)

NEW ARRIVALS: Fashion Bags At Affordable Price / Get Gowns From 1500 / Make Your Very Own Uniquely Designed Customized Tshirt/Polo's Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.