Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (267918 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by hadease(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2015
helen dunt b persuade by uche sweet talk nw*

tanks 4 d update oyin.......
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by umahi69: 6:54am On Jun 17, 2015
hadease:
helen dunt b persuade by uche sweet talk nw*

tanks 4 d update oyin.......

Me I tire for she sef.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by umahi69: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2015
Eh dennis kwa, the only hope left for Amarachi and kelvin... Good work onyi...
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by princessadeola(f): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2015
what a devil Uche is, trying to put d blame on others
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
This story is just annoying. I hate it when people can't just see the truth. So now dennis is a suspect, dennis who didn't even know somebody likee frank existed. This story is making me hate the police force more and more. Can God plz send Ebola virus to catch Uche so helen can work alone and see the truth. We all know Uche did it. But my question is the motive

You meant Uche right
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Omotayelolu(f): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thanks for updating
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wow, Oyinprince is such a darling, I can't wait to see them catch Uche
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by therealbabe(f): 3:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Oyinprince:

"I..." A Doctor who seemed to be rushing to attend to a patient almost collided into Helen as she was almost to start climbing down the stairs. He didn't wait to apologise but only waved his hand without looking back.

"That Doctor walks like someone I've seen before " Helen commented as they watched him hurry away.

Now I hope Bode is not in trouble?
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by blossomic(f): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2015
U'r so good@Oyins.. Love d way u syntatically constructed ur sentences 4rm d onset of d novel.. Are u in anyway an english student?

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by aprilwise(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wonderful story line. Things are getting complicated as the story goes on. Every body is a suspect. I hate uche of a police .

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Orlolahdey(f): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2015
therealbabe:

Now I hope Bode is not in trouble?
I hope he is not ooooo....nice update oyin
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks Guys, keep the comments rolling in.

The next update this evening will reveal the Killer.

blossomic:
U'r so good@Oyins.. Love d way u syntatically constructed ur sentences 4rm d onset of d novel.. Are u in anyway an english student?
cool No, I study Civil Engineering.

Thanks for the nice comment

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by labaski(f): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2015
Oyinprince:
Thanks Guys, keep the comments rolling in.

The next update this evening will reveal the Killer.

cool No, I study Civil Engineering.

Thanks for the nice comment
I can't wait to read d updates and rest from all dese pressure bout guessing who d killer is. I have a feeling d killer will be very very different from all d pple we've been guessing.. prove us wrong oyinprince..
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Onemansquad(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by labaski(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
Onemansquad:

*if mark anthony can unite wit her daughter once again or knw she is still alive he wil protect her @all cost

so i dnt tink mark's sister wil die in dis story oo
how u take carry my comment from D9ty7's thread come here I tire for dis OMS ooo
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by boladegreat(f): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
I pray dat d killer should be review dis evenin becos dis story is gettin more complicated weldone,more clothes to ur body but dont fail us oooo,we ar lookin forward to it,Oyin Prince

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Onemansquad(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
labaski:
how u take carry my comment from D9ty7's thread come here I tire for dis OMS ooo
hahahaha *modified*
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by seunviju(f): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
This Uche guy surely knows how to manipulate things.Welldone Oyin

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Please excuse us, I want to administer some drugs to him" Dennis said as he walked into the ward where Bode was.

The officer stood up from where he was seated slowly and folded the newspaper he was reading.

"I thought Doctor Ken came to administer some drugs to him about one hour ago" the officer said to the new Doctor.

"Yes, Doctor Ken called me to come here, I'm from another section" the new Doctor said facing the wall, hiding his face from the officer. He picked the syringe out of the box and started drawing in the mixture.

"Okay, I'll be in the veranda" the officer said and finally walked out of the ward.

Dennis dropped the syringe back into the box after making sure that the officer was out, he walked close to Bode who already had a scared look on his face.

Bode's face softened as he recognised the Doctor, he smiled and muttered. "Dennis, how far?"

"How you doing Bode?" Dennis started eagerly. "Hope nobody has found out that you can talk yet?"

"The Doctor has found out and he also told the police" Bode explained. "They said they heard me talking in my sleep"

"Wow, so what did you say to Inspector Helen and Uche?"

"I didn't say anything, I tried to pretend that I don't have the strength to talk"

"Well, how strong are you now?"

"I don't know, the Doctors said I lost a lot of blood, I believe I'm strong enough to be discharged and continue my rest at home but I have to stay here because its safer and I can pretend here" Bode explained. "Why do you ask?"

"I have to get you out immediately"

"What?" Bode asked, surprised.

"Because here is no longer safe for you"

"Huh?"

"Yes, now that Uche knows that you can talk, he'll surely come back to take your life"

"What do you mean? Uche?" Bode queried.

"Based on my findings, Uche is the major suspect, he killed Frank and tried to kill you."

"Are you sure?" Bode asked, struggling to sit up.

"I'll verify soon but you have to get out of here now"

"How do I get out?"

"Are you strong enough to walk?"

"I'll try"

"Good, we have to take that Police guy down" Dennis said, referring to the officer at the veranda.

"Huh?" Bode gave him a look which communicated the question in his heart.

"No, we won't kill him" Dennis smiled. "I brought some chloroform with me"

"Oh! Okay" Bode replied, relieved. "But how will I get out in this patient's uniform I'm on?"

"Hmmm, that's true" Dennis thought deeply for some seconds. "That's no problem, we'll take the officer's uniform"

"Oh! Good"

"Now lay back and act as if you're asleep" Dennis ordered, and stepped back. He opened the door and called the officer in.

He turned his back to the officer to hide his face. "Please come forward officer, let me explain some... "

The officer was about to pull out his gun immediately he recognised Dennis but he was overpowered quickly by Dennis. He was forced to inhale the gas from the handkerchief amidst his struggle. He laid like a lifeless body in few seconds.

Dennis locked the door carefully with the key and started taking off the officer's uniform. Bode also took off his clothes slowly, but as fast as his strength allowed him.

In no time, Bode was dressed in the police uniform, Dennis took off the lab coat he was putting on and hid it behind a drawer. He carried the unconscious policeman and laid him on the bed immediately Bode stood up. Dennis took the gun which fell from the officer's pocket and kept it in his.

"Alright, let's go" Dennis said .

Bode struggled to move his leg, the first step he took almost sent him sprawling on the floor if not for Dennis who held him firmly.

"You have to do this Bode, we need to get out of this place" He encouraged as he placed Bode back on his feet. "Think about Frank's death, his killers should not go unpunished and you should not die the same way, we have to do this together"

Dennis words drove some power into him and he struggled to take three steps forward although his legs shook as he did. Dennis followed closely and supported him down the stairs. They were lucky not to meet anyone on the way.

Bode steps increased as they progressed and they were able to pass the reception acting like friends that were gisting as they passed.

Bode waited at the entrance of the hospital building while Dennis went to drive the car closer to the building from the parking lot.

Bode breathed heavily as he sat down in the right hand side, his body felt weaker and his eyes began to close. He struggled to stay awake and they successfully passed by the security officials at the gate.

"Wow! That was awesome Bode, I must commend you" Dennis said happily as they hit the road.

"Now we'll..." Dennis paused and took a look at Bode.

Bode's eyes was widely opened but he was motionless, he had already fallen unconscious.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Helen sat down in her office, thinking and trying to strategize and come up with a plan to nail the murderer of both Frank and the Old man, she had been restless since Uche left her office twenty minutes ago.

She stood up and made her way to Inspector Uche's office for the first time that year. She wasn't used to visiting her subordinates offices except she had a commendation or something alike to do. She knocked on the door severally but got no response. It seemed as if he wasn't in, she brought out her phone and dialed his number, he didn't pick up the call.

She returned to her office, hoping that he would call back immediately he sees her missed call but she waited for more than twenty minutes without him calling back. She called his number again and this time, it was switched off.

She stood up and walked again to his office but met his doors locked like it was before. She asked some other officers about his whereabouts and one of them said she had seen him leave through the back about thirty minutes ago. He told her he wanted to get something outside.

Helen brought out her phone again and dialed again, it was still switched off. She walked back to her office and dialed Dennis' phone number on her way back.

"Good afternoon Dennis" she greeted.

"Good evening Inspector, how has it been?"

"Good, thank you. Where are you now?"

"I'm at home"

"Okay, can you come over to our station now?"

"Ermm... No, I'm busy now. Maybe later"

"Now, you need to come immediately, its important"

"Sorry, I'm busy now" Dennis replied and ended the call.

Helen was surprised with the way Dennis ended the call, she wanted to send some officers to his house to get him immediately but she decided to let Uche come back first from wherever he was.

Helen finally sent three officers to bring Dennis after Uche did not return in another twenty minutes, then frustration gotten from the complicated case causes anger to rise up in her heart against Uche, she waited anxiously for him, planning to take disciplinary action on him when he returns.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Uche rode speedily to the hospital on his Power bike, he was already dressed in his black jacket and trousers he always wore whenever he went to carry out his operation.

Who was he when Pedro Fayemi picked him up eight years ago, he was just a thug in one of the dirtiest ghettos in Etyle which was used by some Big men to disrupt events and occasions, he had to live the rough way since his struggling parents were both killed in a bus robbery attack in the first year he gained admission into the university.

Although he was intelligent, he had to drop out of school for lack of fund and inability of other family members to help. He started with menial jobs to gather and save enough money for him to return to school but things did not work out. He was cheated several times after working so hard. Several touts in the streets also robbed him daily of the little he had. He had no option than to become rough like the streets taught him to be.

He was picked up one day when Chief Pedro came to his domain for a political campaign. The first job given to him by the man was to attack some of the Chief's opponents and disrupt their campaign procedure.

After several other jobs like that, he was given his first job to kill someone. He did it with fear and little confidence for the first time but after several times of practice, he became a master in the act.

After sometime, the Chief helped him work his way into the force, planting him there to work with other top police officials who worked for the Chief already.

Since Uche had been in the force, no crime or election violence had been traced to the Chief. Uche's intelligence also made his progress quick, he helped solved other top cases which mostly involved the Chief's opponents. With this, he gained the trust and confidence of top officials in the police force and was readily promoted.

One error he made with this case was not eliminating the gateman like he always did to anyone who provided him with information because he believed they could become a threat later on.

Chief Pedro had asked him to eliminate Frank to allow Ken and Bola continue their relationship and get married. The Chief didn't do it because he loved Ken, no. The Chief loved nobody, he did everything for himself. Three years ago he had also paid Uche handsomely for the neat job of eliminating his wife when she began to mingle with the wives of some of his opponents.

Chief Pedro had had Uche carry out many political killing for him, he had killed more than the late Chief Olatunbosun. It only happened that he was always on the same team with Chief Olatunbosun and people had always suspected Chief Olatunbosun because he was one of the strongest leaders.

Uche got to the hospital in no time, he had no problems with the security guards, they didn't find any weapon on his body. He studied the security guards carefully making sure that they didn't see him as he rode his bike and parked in a prohibited area where he could quickly escape.

He hurried up to the ward carefully, making sure no one could recognize him. He was surprised when he got to the ward and couldn't find policeman, but was more surprised to find out he just killed the junior officer after strangling the patient who was supposed to be Bode.

He knew at once that Dennis must have helped Bode out of the hospital, he believed Bode must have recognized him and told Dennis about it. He hurried out of the hospital and headed for Dennis' house.

...to be continued

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by aprilwise(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
I knew on set uche is the brain behind d killings. Action movie . It getting more intriguing in every update. More strength to u.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by GATED(f): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hehehehe. Who would have suspected Chief Pedro? Oyin, you're soooo good! Kudos

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by fabulousbrainzz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is nice...

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Sanmix2007(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Enjoying every bit of d story, but I think uche's calamity in life should not stand as an excuse for his unruly behaviors because there are peoples dat has gone through a lot of things and still survived it. my opinion thou

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by mercydaniel: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
yea..please finish it ...so so intreasting .dont worry ill send u card of 100 naira only lol

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Chimdim: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
Wow Oyin tanx for the update
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by totalhouse(m): 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
You hurriedly put so much in this last update. It could be because you promised to reveal the killer in this update.Not withstanding,still a master piece as usual. Oyin...honey,u are truly a genius and living true to your name. Keep the good work up .
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Holuwadharah(f): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice story
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by ixora3(f): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls no one else should Die.d deaths r getting too much.Good work oyin now I can sleep well.Gudnyt
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Ashiat39(f): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Oyin, must u stop here?! U wn kil me wt suspence ni? Wel sha, i must commend u on ds story, kudos to u
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by tizblink: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
The piece gets better err'day.
Tho you gave Uche out when the Old pa described him to Dennis. That was when he was revealed..

Good one Brahdah!
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by blossomic(f): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
thats pretty good... u welcum anyway.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by IamYhudii(f): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dont make me feel for uche jawe, d demise of his parents at a tender age should'nt be an xcuz for his sinister deeds. I knew he was d brain bhind d death of Frank&d old man. Bruv, 100 gbosas for u, u'v dun noble. Wishn u God's success in all ur ndeavours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.