Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (267825 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Please oyin it seems I am missing something cos 4everybody is talking about Helen during. Please help me OK thanks

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Thanks for your comments guys, I appreciate
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
ghogz:
Em...guys!wat did I miss pls?d last I read was about Uche nd Bode,y's every1 talkn about Helen nw?
cheskabiney:
Please oyin it seems I am missing something cos 4everybody is talking about Helen during. Please help me OK thanks
The concluding part of the story is on my blog. www.youngicee..com
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by meekmiki6: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2015
Finally...Dennis and Amarachi, Ini and Kelvin. Dode being alive... Wot a joyous celebration...RIP inspector Helen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by stuff46(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Oyinprince:
Thanks for your comments guys, I appreciate

Sire, thanks for the mentions. God bless you for sharing. Looking forward for your next story!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kayceerilyn(f): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2015
This is a really wonderful piece dear.... I almost thought you will not finish this story at a point.....I'm glad you did dear....I can't wait for your next story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by silverdam(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oyinprince please check your mail, I love your story. I wanna copy it on my blog, please give me permission to copy it. I will surely credit you as writer/source. Please...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Angelina996(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oyinprince!
U r d man!
I gbadun u daku, as in....u really goin places, but y u com allow Hellen die nah? *crying for her death.
#thumbs_up_for_oyinprince.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by desmondDessi(m): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
south out to Oyinprince great story man.....really good.....
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by dbrown77(m): 12:09am On Jul 05, 2015
May God bless u bro.. The story is one of the best!!..More wisdom IJN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by ghogz(f): 12:52am On Jul 05, 2015
Oyinprince:
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by ghogz(f): 12:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Oyinprince:
alrite kul.thanks
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by desmondDessi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Oyinprince:
+++++++++++++++++++

Bode couldn't stop tears from rolling down his face profusely, he cried like a baby. He was unable to bring himself to believe that Frank was gone forever.

He had hurriedly followed the police to the salon after they had arrested Kelvin the day before. He was impatient as they drove in the police car to the scene. He didn't still believe the news until he got to the salon and saw his friend laying lifelessly on the floor in blood.

He couldn't take it, he screamed like a terrified child, he wanted to rush to the body but was held by the policemen around. They couldn't console him and had to lead him away from the scene as he couldn't keep calm watching them scrutinize the body of his dear friend.

He wondered why someone had just decided to put Frank's family in grief. He couldn't imagine how Frank's parent will take the news when it is broken to them. They will probably give up the ghosts too because he was their only son and their only source of survival. He stood up and paced the living room solemnly.

"Was Kelvin Frank's murderer? Could he have killed Frank during the fight?", several thoughts raced through his mind. He knew Frank was stubborn and wouldn't have listened to Kelvin. Maybe it was during the fight that Kelvin had mistakenly struck him dead.

Bode was still lost in thoughts when a knock sounded at the door. He walked slowly to the door and peeped through the hole. There was a uniformed police officer and a Lady in casual clothes with him. He opened the door and allowed them in.

"Good afternoon Mr Bode" the Lady greeted as she walked in with her colleague.

"Good afternoon"

"I'm inspector Helen, inspector in charge of the murder case of Mr Frank"

"Okay, you're welcome"he said and ushered them to the seats.

"First, I must really say I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. We are working on the case and we promise you that soon, the murderer would be brought to justice"

"Thank you" he said almost silently, tears forming in his eyes again.

"Okay, we've come to ask you some questions and we'll appreciate if you cooperate with us so that the investigations can go on smoothly"

"Okay, you can go ahead and ask your questions"

"Thank you" she cleared her throat and continued. "For how long have you been staying in this apartment with the deceased?"

"I've been here with Frank and Kelvin since we finished serving. That's about three years ago"

"Okay. That means you know his friends and enemies?"

"Yes, we barely hide things from each other"

"Alright, so when did the enmity between the deceased and Kelvin start?"

"They were never enemies, they started quarreling often since we met Amarachi and Ini"

"Who's this Ini and Amarachi?"

"Ini is Kelvin's girlfriend while Amarachi is her Friend whom Frank is in love with"

"So, what do you think would have caused Kelvin and Franks clash recently?"

"Frank caught Kelvin on bed with Amarachi whom he is in love with"

"Okay, so you think Kelvin killed him to have this Amarachi?"

"No, Kelvin cannot kill anyone talk more of his friend" Bode argued. "See, we all quarrel a lot but we don't hate each other"

"So what else do you think Kelvin killed Frank for?"

"Kelvin did not kill Frank. He cannot" Frank replied, this time raising his voice in anger.

"But Kelvin's wallet was found at the scene"

"They had a fight yesterday but Kelvin could not have killed him"

"Were you at the scene at the time they fought?"

"No"

"So don't you think the fight went rough and Kelvin..."

"Noooo" Bode slammed his hand on the intended table. "No"

"Alright Mr Bode. I think you are emotionally unstable now. We'll have to come back for this questioning"

"Yes, please"

"But before we go, we'll need to search this house for any evidence"

"You can go ahead and search"

"Okay"

Bode watched as they searched the living room, they couldn't find anything. They proceeded to the bedrooms and entered each bedroom, one after the other. Kelvin's bedroom was the last they searched. After almost one hour of searching, the junior inspector spoke up.

"I've found something here ma"

"What's that?" Inspector Helen asked

"It's a shirt stained with blood"

"Oh, good. That's an exhibit"

...to be continued
those names I told u about.... check here.

in other note,this story is turning out sad...... the thinking of renting separate houses be4..... it happened here without them even planning or knowing...Lolz.... rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am here finally, mehn that was a nice piece thoe can't just wait to see what happens to uche and how Ini and kelvin, Ama and dennis reunite. Leggo
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
pillzthadrugz:
Am here finally, mehn that was a nice piece thoe can't just wait to see what happens to uche and how Ini and kelvin, Ama and dennis reunite. Leggo
You still waiting?
The complete story is here www.youngicee..com

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
desmondDessi:

those names I told u about.... check here.

in other note,this story is turning out sad...... the thinking of renting separate houses be4..... it happened here without them even planning or knowing...Lolz.... rip to the dead.

Thanks, but I didn't really see anything in the quoted post
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by rotluv: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
All divine inspiration comes from GOD, indeed you are inspired by GOD, may that same GOD make u soarer high in the sky like and eagle. Broooo you wil surely get there(peak)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Kitme(f): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks for completing this story It was superb...Jah bless you a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by chinedumo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beautiful story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by folalek(f): 6:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
pls oi oyin I can't find d end of d story pls tell me d page dey re
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
folalek:
pls oi oyin I can't find d end of d story pls tell me d page dey re
www.youngicee..com

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by folalek(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by totalhouse(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks oyin. You rock
uote author=Oyinprince post=35323599]Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66 KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia mismore Omotayelolu.
Omotayelolu Sanmix2007 kenoz shoyemiayodeji
boladegreat shegs2009 ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12 hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158 tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102 Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160 Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62 temilade20
jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11 Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997 MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36 meekmiki6

I must appreciate all of you with the above monikers (Pls take no offence if I missed ur moniker, I appreciate everyone) for gracing this thread with your wonderful comments, thank you for being patient with me and also pushing me to do more. I'm grateful to you all, without you guys, it could have never been as big as this.

I also thank Oga Seun and all the literature section moderators for this wonderful section and avenue for up and coming writers to showcase their stories.

Special thanks to Onemansquad cool , for being the first to comment on this story, for also dropping your comments and for all the usernames you invited here.
I see y'all ; stuff49, prettydiva , Boss Fembleez1 , cheskabiney, seunviju, therealbabe, noela, Aprilwise, heemah, kingphillip, bluestarry, you guys are exceptional

Special shout out to Hicea1, rotluv, qhutetomsel , KOLITE93 , Ashraf123 and every other person who sent PMs and messages on whatsapp

Thanks to all silent readers too

I'm expecting your final comments and overviews[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Niwdog(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice story. More brains to the author of this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Chimdim: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Wow Oyin tanx for ending the story. I read it in ur blog. What a nice story, hoping to see another one. The Lord is ur strenght

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by happinessa517: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyinprince. Please I didn't c the concluding chapter o. Can you help with that please............ smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 4:03am On Jul 12, 2015
happinessa517:
Oyinprince. Please I didn't c the concluding chapter o. Can you help with that please............ smiley
www.youngicee..com
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Aipete2(f): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by jhuzcoyle(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
This is a masterpiece I must say. Bruh u are so talented. U got me glued to my phone cos of this story. Three hearty cheers for u. I remove hairdress smiley

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by tizblink: 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Bro alas we here. Sorry been out for a while tho'.
*To the matter*

We sometimes don't get what we've asked for, cause there's no explanation to the reason why Helen had to die. When we were all thinking about a possible #Bo-Len!

*Enough said*
It's been class all through Bro. Well done!

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
tizblink:
Bro alas we here. Sorry been out for a while tho'.
*To the matter*

We sometimes don't get what we've asked for, cause there's no explanation to the reason why Helen had to die. When we were all thinking about a possible #Bo-Len!

*Enough said*
It's been class all through Bro. Well done!
Thanks bro

I tried explaining the above to some folks that accused me of 'murdering' Helen, I was like does it always have to happen the way we want? They re just some things in life that doesn't go the way we like and we just have to live with it.
God bless you bro
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by SPDAZZY(f): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=totalhouse post=35606146] Thanks oyin. You rock

Thanks for the wonderful write-up. Wow, did I see my moniker?
Thanks for appreciating us....
We hope to get another bomb from you.
more chicken to your fried rice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.