Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House (1445 Views)

An Interesting Question For Ladies... / Interesting Question. / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by uche92(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Why do ladies take rejection badly?

Haha so I met this girl from Colombia awhile back and I guess I was super into her then. I tried to get her on a date for almost a month and I never do that (personal policy is a maximum of two weeks). I kinda lost interest in her after awhile and stopped trying. I guess she noticed because she started bugging my phone with text messages trying to get me to hang out. However, I had started seeing someone else and I tried to let her down gently explaining this but I guess she doesn't like getting rejected cos she is still bugging me.

Funny thing is that something similar has happened twice to me and a couple of my buddies have experienced it. I think that a lot of women are so used to being put on a pedestal that when they get rejected, it skews their psyche. What do you guys think?
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by iceberylin(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2014
cheesy

Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Ezedon(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
NOTHING
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 18, 2014
I don't know how it fels to be rejected grin
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by uche92(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
badoolee:
I don't know how it fels to be rejected grin

Good for you and I hope you never do.
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
uche92:

Good for you and I hope you never do.
grin
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
ask d rejected ladies
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by uche92(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
jomile:
ask d rejected ladies

lol everyone here claims not to have been rejected wink
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
jomile:
ask d rejected ladies
so there are rejected ladies in nigeria?
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2014
uche92:

I have never been rejected,or knows wat it feels like to be rejected,dats cos am d shy type,if I have feelings for a guy,I keep it to myself,cos I know wit time d feelings will go away,I know if am rejected it will really hurt me
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so there are rejected ladies in nigeria?
jamb question
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by eedrees(m): 12:21am On Dec 19, 2014
jomile:
jamb question
this is too much, why evil
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 19, 2014
jomile:
jamb question
are u not through writing jamb? U should be looking for faculty exams quenshions.
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by tracybee(f): 5:44am On Dec 19, 2014
Maybe she was trying to see if you really like her,guess she's ready now.
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Awho(m): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2014
jomile:
I have never been rejected,or knows wat it feels like to be rejected,dats cos am d shy type,if I have feelings for a guy,I keep it to myself,cos I know wit time d feelings will go away,I know if am rejected it will really hurt me

so u just keep d fire burning inside of you and you fell like tearing him apart wen you see him walking hand in hand with anada lady ait?
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by itstpia8: 5:52am On Dec 19, 2014
iceberylin:
cheesy

does that lady look like the age range you're suggesting in your picture?

or you just want to highlight the chairs?
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by itstpia8: 5:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Medunah: 6:52am On Dec 19, 2014
uche92:

Here on NL, no lady has ever bin rejected tongue cheesy
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 12, 2015
She was just trying to control you. We do that, we say he then when he tries to get away we tell him we like him. We just love the attention and the thrill of having a man under our control. Not saying it's a good thing but ppl do some horrible stuff. grin
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Maamin(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2015
I smell lies from all this ladies here claiming that they have never been rejected... undecided

Everyone has been rejected one way or the other, it might not possibly be in relationship aspect.
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Maamin(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:
She was just trying to control you. We do that, we say he then when he tries to get away we tell him we like him. We just love the attention and the thrill of having a man under our control. Not saying it's a good thing but ppl do some horrible stuff. grin

Funny signature....

Not surprised tho!
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Qualer: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2015
jomile:
ask d rejected ladies

i like ...
Re: Interesting Question For The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Qualer:

i like ...
finish d statement

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Myths About Marriage! / Finding True Love / My Friend Loves My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.