Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Worst State To Serve In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Worst State To Serve In Nigeria (3931 Views)

The Worst State To Serve / Fake Corper To Serve In Prison / NYSC Lagos State To Pay Only 610 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by vershalu: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
PLEASE and PLEASE none of u shld eva INFLUENCE ur posting to rivers state, the state government doesn't pay a dime.all corpers in rivers must teach. no body is allowed 2 go 2 any ministry,no accommodation,worst of all the cost of living is very high,ur 19800 can finish in 2 weeks.a plate of eba n fish in the riverine area can go 4 as high as 500 niara. Transport is high and everything is expensive. The possibilities of finding a job after service is very very low.i won't advice any1 I kw 2 serve here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by bloglover(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
chai, u don really suffer o, PELE
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by Drkul(f): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
vershalu:
PLEASE and PLEASE none of u shld eva INFLUENCE ur posting to rivers state, the state government doesn't pay a dime.all corpers in rivers must teach. no body is allowed 2 go 2 any ministry,no accommodation,worst of all the cost of living is very high,ur 19800 can finish in 2 weeks.a plate of eba n fish in the riverine area can go 4 as high as 500 niara. Transport is high and everything is expensive. The possibilities of finding a job after service is very very low.i won't advice any1 I kw 2 serve here
Lol, am serving in Rivers as well, just try to adapt nd make friends before you know it, october is here for pop. Whc lga re u?
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by Leo81(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2014
vershalu:
Chei i regret serving in this state the people here are so greedy.after serving inec for 4 days they refuse givin us our complet pay.They are all thieves......
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wow nd to think that I was hoping to serve in Ph...nawa o
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by RotrEmmanuel: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
BAWSElady:
Wow nd to think that I was hoping to serve in Ph...nawa o
No try am! my friends suffered same during our service year! Rivers na mess up.

I enjoyed Akwaibom
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
No try am! my friends suffered same during our service year! Rivers na mess up.

I enjoyed Akwaibom
Tnx
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by Vicky2k(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
For me, wey be Batch C Borno Corper, i redeployed to Bayelsa. I go resume my PPA in Bayelsa. Life there is also costly
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by tunmmyunited(m): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2014
vershalu:

Niger and Plateau, wch 1 is beta?
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by dy4you(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
I can never pray for my enemy to serve in river state not to talk of my family.. nonwa gbam tai camp nonsense thing.......I serve tai river state d local government that host d camp.... through out my one year in river no electricity .. thing are very costly serving in river state is just a waist of time...99.9% of copper post to river serve in school....and they are not paying a dime no water no social amenities... d only thing they have is road that's all to me serving in river state is a scam.....
Re: Worst State To Serve In Nigeria by Chuksmonika(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2019
dy4you:
I can never pray for my enemy to serve in river state not to talk of my family.. nonwa gbam tai camp nonsense thing.......I serve tai river state d local government that host d camp.... through out my one year in river no electricity .. thing are very costly serving in river state is just a waist of time...99.9% of copper post to river serve in school....and they are not paying a dime no water no social amenities... d only thing they have is road that's all to me serving in river state is a scam.....
but you were getting steady supply of Kpekus,Bad Nigga!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Allawee Don Show For January / How To Get To Your Orientation Camps Easily / Breaking News: How A Youth Corper Made Her 12months Alawee In Just 2weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.