Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

How To Know If A Girl Wants You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Girl Wants You (3245 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: (2) (3) (4)

How To Know If A Girl Wants You by merit12(f): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
hOW Know If a Girl Wants You
This can be difficult, since I don't know the girls personality like you do. So you are going to have learn to be the best judge of this and study the girls personality. Study the way she is with you, compared to others for starters. Don't over think it and just look for very simple signs like body language, interactions with you, and nerves even.

Girls set off all kinds of signals. Sometimes guys aren't always aware of them. Most the time a person second guesses these simple signals. Girls can do this without even realizing it as well, when it comes to setting them off. It's really not very difficult to figure whether they are interested in you most of the time. Some girls honestly try to hide it for personal reasons. There can be interest there, but they've not decided yet if they can trust you or not, to go down that path. A lot of times you'll notice a little hostility which would appear they hate you. If you've honestly never done anything to offend them, then this can mean they are interested, but they are trying to fight the interest that they have. The lack of trust, combine with interest turns into hostility. Women aren't always easy to figure out. They are a very careful sex. Especially as they get older, they learn to protect themselves and it takes more effort than when they were younger. Smiles and positive body language tells you what you want to know most of the time. It's just being able to read these emotions and signs effectively.

1. Talk to them. This is important, you got to talk to them if you are going to get an accurate read on the situation. Or just to let a girl make up her own mind on the subject. If a girl is just looking at you a lot, and you're wondering, then you are probably wondering wrong. At least on them really wanting you at this point. How can she really want you, if she doesn't really know you? She might be checking you out, because she potentially might be interested. She might think you are cute. Depending on the age group, chances are she definitely doesn't know yet. It usually just means that she is interested in wanting to know more about you. Girls and especially women need to get a read on a guys personality most of the time, before they can tell if they do want you or not.

Do they communicate a lot to you? Does she seem to talk about a lot of different subjects to you? Women like to talk, they all do. If she is opening up to you a lot, especially talking about things that are personal to her, then this is good. That is a very good sign she's possibly interested. When it comes to guys, women want a man who they can open up to. Yes it's in their nature to be pretty open, but not usually to guys they don't want or like. If they are opening up to you and they are communicating, not just giving small talk, that's a very good sign she's possibly into you. If she's able to talk about things that are personal, sometimes sensitive and emotional(good and bad), then only you can screw it up at this point. You can't just go on this step alone though. It's very positive and indicates she's definitely developing what could be feelings. But there's still more you have to find out to be certain. Communication for a girl, to a guy, effectively, is a great sign though.

2 She smiles and laughs a lot. This is a very easy way to figure it out. If she is talking to you and she tends to smile a lot. Do you also find she laughs a lot at what you say, even when it's not all that funny? Dead give away, she's clearly not just laughing and smiling to be polite either. Once or twice is polite. All the time is not just being polite, or just friendly. If she does this with everyone, then okay, that's different and unusual. She either likes everyone or it's just her very unusual personality. See when people get a bit nervous and excited around an individual, they tend to laugh and smile a lot more. It's their way of expressing themselves, even if they aren't fully aware of this. It's a dead give away majority of the time that they like that person, more than just in a friendly way. Just use common sense. Do you sit there and smile at and laugh at your guy friends 24/7? Laughing maybe if they are really funny, but smile? No, of course you don't. Whenever you smile, and she smiles back, she's interested.

3 Eye contact and body language. This is very tricky and a two way streak sometimes. This requires you to understand these concepts. If you notice she tends to give you eye contact, especially when you are talking that's a good sign. That's not it, that's typical, right? Just giving eye contract doesn't mean they want you. Everyone can give eye contact, but it's the kind of eye contract they give you. It's not just the eye contact, but it's her body language as well. Concentrate on how she's looking at you. This may be difficult for some, but if she's looking you dead center into your eyes and has a very pleasant look that's a start. Look for a half smile, or any smiles at all when talking to her. Relaxed eyes staring at you, with a pleasant look when you are talking, indicates she's interested in what you are saying and what you think. If she's giving that look of interest, she's clearly interested in your thoughts. Which to women is a pretty big deal. A person's thoughts mean a lot to girls. Maybe not to guys, but girls are different. Sometimes she may look away too, but that's usually nerves. So don't worry about that. If she's not looking into your eyes at all when you are talking, but not fidgeting with her body movement. She's not nervous, she's just bored and not interested. The flip side to this step is if she's avoiding eye contact. Now sometimes a person avoids contact because they are nervous. A few tips on this. If she is talking a bit fast, or soft, and looking down a lot. Or she's stuttering a little bit on her words, that's nerves. Nerves could definitely mean she's interested, but you have to know her personality. Is she typically just shy in general, or not? You got to figure that out yourself. If you know her well enough and she's typically not this way, then that's very helpful in knowing there's interest that's established with her. But if she's just looking away a lot and her body language looks relaxed, that's bad. If she's not fidgeting and her speech pattern seems calm, normal, and clear when speaking, that's not nerves. I hate to say it, she's probably not interested in you. Look for how she reacts in general. If she has no reaction, or much facial exchanges at all, she's not interested. You are going to have to use your own judgment to figure this out and your knowledge on this girls personality. Don't make it more complicated than it is. Pleasant eyes, half smiles, or even full smiles, and a focused look is what you are lookin

4 She's asking about your dating status. She might not know, but if you feel she does know, then she clearly wants you. Such an hint to pick up in a girl, is when she knows and asks anyways. This is usually a dead giveaway in her hinting to ask you out, only if she knows this and is still asking. You can't read too much into if she doesn't know though. Sometimes this can be just a casual question. But say you've known her well enough for awhile, she's never asked before and the question pops up, that's not always a very random one then. Very good chance she is curious and is giving you a hint to ask her out if you are interested as well.

5 Staring trick. Sometimes you don't even have to say anything at all. Let her reaction tell you if she's interested. People's natural reactions are difficult to fake and hide. Just stare right into her eyes, look nice and relaxed(don't glare at her) and watch how she reacts. If she scowls at you, or looks confused, she might not be interested and probably isn't. If her face lights up and blushes she clearly is. If she smiles without blushing or winks at you, she's telling you to ask her out. If she laughs, tough call there. If she laughs as if how silly. Usually her eye brows will point down, when laughing in that manner. It could mean she likes you, but probably just as a friend. It's possible she might not have acknowledge her feelings to herself if she has more than just a friendship feeling. So I guess you can't read too much out of that. If she blushes when she laughs, it's a dead give away she wants you though.

6. Going out of her way to compliment you. An easy way to figure this out, is compliments. Especially when she's going out of her way to give you several. One casual compliment doesn't mean much, but if she's starting to comment on your shoes, or other things quite often it does. It appears she is sending signals to ask her out on a date. She's telling you she likes you and is into you. If you get a new haircut, she notices this, then she obviously takes notice of your appearance. Unless you've gone from a very long hair, to bald. Noticing subtle changes in you is important. Of course she wants you then if she notices and comments on these things. Whatever it is, whether it's physical compliments, or "nice job" ones, she couldn't make herself anymore obvious. One or two is being nice. More than that is making it obvious.

7 How she dresses and looks. Easy sign, but most girls tend to like to look in general. If you notice she tends to dress particularly nice and is wearing more perfume for you, then it's obvious. That's a pretty good sign she's into you. Then again, this is women we're talking about, right? I've known women who have dressed up just to go to the gas station. So I guess advice like this doesn't help much is most cases Depends on her style and her personality. Some girls are casual, but if you find she's not with you, then she's doing it for you. If she tends to not make any real effort to look nice around you, then I can't say that's a good thing.

Tips & Warnings

Easy advice would be to just ask her out. I know that's not always easy. Asking someone out, especially when you are really into them is not easy. Hearing the words not interested, or I'm taken even can be difficult for anyone. So if you feel all these steps you've tried has worked, then ask. I can't say without a doubt she'll say yes, that would suggest I can everyone's mind. It's a very good chance she will though. Just be confident and cool when asking a girl out. Never come off desperate.

Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by izaray(f): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Babe wer do u copy dis 4rm? Just be sincere pls!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by merit12(f): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
uu nor well. Oh.
Buut na somewere ,then I add. My own words to it. And edit
izaray:
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by vizkiz: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
Before i finished my final exams, i promised myself never to read anything more than a sentence...not even a road signboard..

sorry bae, i aren't reading this handout undecided

Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by izaray(f): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
merit12:
uu nor well. Oh.
One thing i like in u is dat, u dnt tell lies! Lols
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by merit12(f): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
izaray:
One thing i like in u is dat, u dnt tell lies! Lols
Babes that's how it supposed to be

It is to clear it copy and paste

Should I start lieing ?

No to hell

I. Hate to lie
It. Is not worth it

Kisses
But are you black?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by izaray(f): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
merit12:
Babes that's how it supposed to be

It is to clear it copy and paste

Should I start lieing ?

No to hell

I. Hate to lie
It. Is not work it

Kisses
But are you black?
It seems u like black pple more than d light 1's grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by SeverusSnape(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
MERIT, YOUR POSTS ARE EXACTLY 666...grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by LillyAnne(f): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
merit12:

2 She smiles and laughs a lot. This is a very easy way to figure it out. If she is talking to you and she tends to smile a lot. Do you also find she laughs a lot at what you say, even when it's not all that funny? Dead give away, she's clearly not just laughing and smiling to be polite either. Once or twice is polite. All the time is not just being polite, or just friendly. If she does this with everyone, then okay, that's different and unusual. She either likes everyone or it's just her very unusual personality. See when people get a bit nervous and excited around an individual, they tend to laugh and smile a lot more. It's their way of expressing themselves, even if they aren't fully aware of this. It's a dead give away majority of the time that they like that person, more than just in a friendly way. Just use common sense. Do you sit there and smile at and laugh at your guy friends 24/7? Laughing maybe if they are really funny, but smile? No, of course you don't. Whenever you smile, and she smiles back, she's interested.

This is not true angry
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Samiceman: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Yawns.... Since every thread on Nairaland dey reach FP, make I pack for here
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by major466(m): 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nice article. But there are thousand and one ways to know if a lady is interested in a guy. To master them all will be a tedious task that is certain to drive men crazy.

Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Emodeee: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
izaray:

is dat ur car? or u r jez posing with it@ur DP....
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Rapmoney(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Make I hurry go Mama Idemudia place before the beans and bread go finish grin So, Merit you copied and pasted this long epistle just to let us know when a girl wants a guy?

Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by merit12(f): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mama idemudia. ?uu nor go carnival for. Ringroad?
Rapmoney:
Make I hurry go Mama Idemudia place before the beans and bread go finish grin So, Merit you copied and pasted this long epistle just to let us know when a girl wants a guy?
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by corlin2(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
merit12:
uu nor well. Oh.
Like editing build.prop Android style... Lol
#busybox
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by chocmanne(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
this tin too long nah...
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by izaray(f): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Emodeee:

is dat ur car? or u r jez posing with it@ur DP....
Hmm, maybe
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Emodeee: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
izaray:
Hmm, maybe

u r sitting on d fence. is dat ur car? yes or no.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by izaray(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Emodeee:

Ops wat's ur prob na, if u need 1, just signal me, so i can arrange 1 4 u biko!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by izaray(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Emodeee:

Since u are scared of uploading ur pic because maybe u r black, and i av decided to do my, y no u let me be, lols, no offense bro!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Rapmoney(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
merit12:
Mama idemudia. ?uu nor go carnival for. Ringroad?

Be like say you be Benin babe o! I dey feel you sha.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
babe
Na your project be this?

If yes, as your Project Supervisor I score you B.
Next time, don't use red biro to write for me! angry

Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Emodeee: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
izaray:
Since u are scared of uploading ur pic because maybe u r black, and i av decided to do my, y no u let me be, lols, no offense bro!

I assume u r nt d owner of dat car, na borrow u borrow am, com pose lyk say na u get am
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
merit12:
hOW Know If a Girl Wants You
This can be difficult, since I don't know the girls personality like you do. So you are going to have learn to be the best judge of this and study the girls personality. Study the way she is with you, compared to others for starters. Don't over think it and just look for very simple signs like body language, interactions with you, and nerves even.

Girls set off all kinds of signals. Sometimes guys aren't always aware of them. Most the time a person second guesses these simple signals. Girls can do this without even realizing it as well, when it comes to setting them off. It's really not very difficult to figure whether they are interested in you most of the time. Some girls honestly try to hide it for personal reasons. There can be interest there, but they've not decided yet if they can trust you or not, to go down that path. A lot of times you'll notice a little hostility which would appear they hate you. If you've honestly never done anything to offend them, then this can mean they are interested, but they are trying to fight the interest that they have. The lack of trust, combine with interest turns into hostility. Women aren't always easy to figure out. They are a very careful sex. Especially as they get older, they learn to protect themselves and it takes more effort than when they were younger. Smiles and positive body language tells you what you want to know most of the time. It's just being able to read these emotions and signs effectively.

1. Talk to them. This is important, you got to talk to them if you are going to get an accurate read on the situation. Or just to let a girl make up her own mind on the subject. If a girl is just looking at you a lot, and you're wondering, then you are probably wondering wrong. At least on them really wanting you at this point. How can she really want you, if she doesn't really know you? She might be checking you out, because she potentially might be interested. She might think you are cute. Depending on the age group, chances are she definitely doesn't know yet. It usually just means that she is interested in wanting to know more about you. Girls and especially women need to get a read on a guys personality most of the time, before they can tell if they do want you or not.

Do they communicate a lot to you? Does she seem to talk about a lot of different subjects to you? Women like to talk, they all do. If she is opening up to you a lot, especially talking about things that are personal to her, then this is good. That is a very good sign she's possibly interested. When it comes to guys, women want a man who they can open up to. Yes it's in their nature to be pretty open, but not usually to guys they don't want or like. If they are opening up to you and they are communicating, not just giving small talk, that's a very good sign she's possibly into you. If she's able to talk about things that are personal, sometimes sensitive and emotional(good and bad), then only you can screw it up at this point. You can't just go on this step alone though. It's very positive and indicates she's definitely developing what could be feelings. But there's still more you have to find out to be certain. Communication for a girl, to a guy, effectively, is a great sign though.

3 Eye contact and body language. This is very tricky and a two way streak sometimes. This requires you to understand these concepts. If you notice she tends to give you eye contact, especially when you are talking that's a good sign. That's not it, that's typical, right? Just giving eye contract doesn't mean they want you. Everyone can give eye contact, but it's the kind of eye contract they give you. It's not just the eye contact, but it's her body language as well. Concentrate on how she's looking at you. This may be difficult for some, but if she's looking you dead center into your eyes and has a very pleasant look that's a start. Look for a half smile, or any smiles at all when talking to her. Relaxed eyes staring at you, with a pleasant look when you are talking, indicates she's interested in what you are saying and what you think. If she's giving that look of interest, she's clearly interested in your thoughts. Which to women is a pretty big deal. A person's thoughts mean a lot to girls. Maybe not to guys, but girls are different. Sometimes she may look away too, but that's usually nerves. So don't worry about that. If she's not looking into your eyes at all when you are talking, but not fidgeting with her body movement. She's not nervous, she's just bored and not interested. The flip side to this step is if she's avoiding eye contact. Now sometimes a person avoids contact because they are nervous. A few tips on this. If she is talking a bit fast, or soft, and looking down a lot. Or she's stuttering a little bit on her words, that's nerves. Nerves could definitely mean she's interested, but you have to know her personality. Is she typically just shy in general, or not? You got to figure that out yourself. If you know her well enough and she's typically not this way, then that's very helpful in knowing there's interest that's established with her. But if she's just looking away a lot and her body language looks relaxed, that's bad. If she's not fidgeting and her speech pattern seems calm, normal, and clear when speaking, that's not nerves. I hate to say it, she's probably not interested in you. Look for how she reacts in general. If she has no reaction, or much facial exchanges at all, she's not interested. You are going to have to use your own judgment to figure this out and your knowledge on this girls personality. Don't make it more complicated than it is. Pleasant eyes, half smiles, or even full smiles, and a focused look is what you are lookin

4 She's asking about your dating status. She might not know, but if you feel she does know, then she clearly wants you. Such an hint to pick up in a girl, is when she knows and asks anyways. This is usually a dead giveaway in her hinting to ask you out, only if she knows this and is still asking. You can't read too much into if she doesn't know though. Sometimes this can be just a casual question. But say you've known her well enough for awhile, she's never asked before and the question pops up, that's not always a very random one then. Very good chance she is curious and is giving you a hint to ask her out if you are interested as well.

5 Staring trick. Sometimes you don't even have to say anything at all. Let her reaction tell you if she's interested. People's natural reactions are difficult to fake and hide. Just stare right into her eyes, look nice and relaxed(don't glare at her) and watch how she reacts. If she scowls at you, or looks confused, she might not be interested and probably isn't. If her face lights up and blushes she clearly is. If she smiles without blushing or winks at you, she's telling you to ask her out. If she laughs, tough call there. If she laughs as if how silly. Usually her eye brows will point down, when laughing in that manner. It could mean she likes you, but probably just as a friend. It's possible she might not have acknowledge her feelings to herself if she has more than just a friendship feeling. So I guess you can't read too much out of that. If she blushes when she laughs, it's a dead give away she wants you though.

6. Going out of her way to compliment you. An easy way to figure this out, is compliments. Especially when she's going out of her way to give you several. One casual compliment doesn't mean much, but if she's starting to comment on your shoes, or other things quite often it does. It appears she is sending signals to ask her out on a date. She's telling you she likes you and is into you. If you get a new haircut, she notices this, then she obviously takes notice of your appearance. Unless you've gone from a very long hair, to bald. Noticing subtle changes in you is important. Of course she wants you then if she notices and comments on these things. Whatever it is, whether it's physical compliments, or "nice job" ones, she couldn't make herself anymore obvious. One or two is being nice. More than that is making it obvious.

7 How she dresses and looks. Easy sign, but most girls tend to like to look in general. If you notice she tends to dress particularly nice and is wearing more perfume for you, then it's obvious. That's a pretty good sign she's into you. Then again, this is women we're talking about, right? I've known women who have dressed up just to go to the gas station. So I guess advice like this doesn't help much is most cases Depends on her style and her personality. Some girls are casual, but if you find she's not with you, then she's doing it for you. If she tends to not make any real effort to look nice around you, then I can't say that's a good thing.

Tips & Warnings

Easy advice would be to just ask her out. I know that's not always easy. Asking someone out, especially when you are really into them is not easy. Hearing the words not interested, or I'm taken even can be difficult for anyone. So if you feel all these steps you've tried has worked, then ask. I can't say without a doubt she'll say yes, that would suggest I can everyone's mind. It's a very good chance she will though. Just be confident and cool when asking a girl out. Never come off desperate.
nigerian girls no act like dis excpt maybe western girls.if a naija girl like u she go dey form say she hate ur very presence grin.anytime she see u she go dey squeeze her face like say ant dey bite her 4 yansh.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by dmjinc(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hot garbage!!! grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by JoeCutie(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Although I wasn't too patient enough to read to the finish, but I saw the "She talks & laughs a lot" part.

Some girls are evulz. They'd play with you, talk to you like kilode, laugh & joke around with you, then give you the feeling that they want you. For your mind, "This babe is giving me green light". Hmmm, my brother, talk to them about shii, dem go change am for you. From that supposed 'Green light', it'd change all of a sudden, to 'Total blackout". Na then you go realize say difference dey between Benin Republic & Benin-city. grin cheesy

Only if God would from the very first start, show us who our various partners are, so we'd be able to make hay while the sun shines, and then share our things equitably. Ehn?! angry

Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by nykolaax(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
hmmmmm....
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by nykolaax(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
JoeCutie:
Although I wasn't too patient enough to read to the finish, but I saw the "She talks & laughs a lot" part.

Some girls are evulz. They'd play with you, talk to you like kilode, laugh & joke around with you, then give you the feeling that they want you. For your mind, "This babe is giving me green light". Hmmm, my brother, talk to them about shii, dem go change am for you. From that supposed 'Green light', it'd change all of a sudden, to 'Total blackout". Na then you go realize say difference dey between Benin Republic & Benin-city. grin cheesy

Only if God would from the very first start, show us who our various partners are, so we'd be able to make hay while the sun shines, and then share our things equitably. Ehn?! angry

lmao....true talk
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by izaray(f): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=Emodeee post=28996597]

I assume u r nt d owner of dat car, na borrow u borrow am, com pose lyk say na u get am[/quote)Scratching my head grin, let me clear ur fears, its actually an official car, and am in charge!
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by Emodeee: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
[quote author=izaray post=29017750][/quote]

which company is dat? so i cn knw it's really true.
Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by BreezyRita(f): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
babe
Na your project be this?

If yes, as your Project Supervisor I score you B.
Next time, don't use red biro to write for me! angry
Hiohiohiohiohio....
Aunty Kachi! Eerrmmm. This your Aunty no be age matter o. Its just my brain's way of looking at the personality your comments here reflect. I no see your face na. cheesy

BTW, Merit12, are you still black?? Cos this thing na mostly white girl stuff o cheesy cheesy

Re: How To Know If A Girl Wants You by izaray(f): 12:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Emodeee:

which company is dat? so i cn knw it's really true.
Hmm...let try and see if i can remember sha

.. / 7 Meaningful Touches Every Husband Should Use To Reach For His Wife / 9ja Babes Be Like - Pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161