Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. (24641 Views)

Brother Of Missing Army Captain Marks His Birthday With Emotional Message. PICS / Gov Dickson Celebrates 50th Birthday With Family & Friends In Grand Style.Photos / See Buhari Celebrating With Wife And Daughter In The Swimming Pool (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2014
The People's general and his lovely wife

37 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Firefire(m): 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
celebrate now, many road ahead to be cross and more weeping to be done.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
Firefire:
celebrate now, many road ahead to be cross and more weeping to be done.

Really sad birthday wish, don't you think so?

67 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by TippyTop(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

When did you last wish Jonah happy birthday?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
TippyTop:

When did you last wish Jonah happy birthday?
I would rather not wish tears. Few months ago

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Firefire(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Happy Birthday General Mohamodu Buhari...

Hiyyak Allah; May Allah preserve your life tongue

2015 would be grand finale

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by hazyfm: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
VERY SIMPLE HUMAN BEING

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Kenai: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
hazyfm:
VERY SIMPLE HUMAN BEING

You're right. Buhari is a SIMPLETON.

29 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by donphilopus: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
What a low-key birthday celebration! Nice one sir, my President-in-waiting.

#Sai Buhari/Osinbajo!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Adminisher: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is the birthday that precedes inauguration as PRESIDENT.
President Buhari, this is wishing you a happy birthday.
Give me at least 25 likes to show that my prediction is correct.

218 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by omenka(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
God bless our president in waiting. We love you sir. smiley. Wish you a lot more years ahead sir. smiley

60 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by hazyfm: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Kenai:

You're right. Buhari is a SIMPLETON.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by superneutral(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Happy Birthday sir... thou my wishing is late...

Long GMB

19 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Ezedon(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Did he still borrow money to celebrate his birthday?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Ezedon(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
The People's general and his lovely wife (carrying a baby in her hands)
so 72yrs old is still bleeping

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by mistabiola: 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
I love that cake ,cheesy grin I designed it myself cheesygrin longlive #General

#We say no to Catholic Catholic ticket in Enugu State. Anglican Church Protest!

https://www.nairaland.com/2050888/say-no-catholic-catholic-ticket

This is where we have found ourselves. It is no longer we don't want Muslim/Muslim ticket.

Funny but interesting times in Nigeria

#Sadden!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by homesteady(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obiagelli:
The People's general and his lovely wife (carrying a baby in her hands)

I'm confused here! is the lady carrying the baby his wife? is that not his daughter!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
homesteady:

I'm confused here! is the lady carrying the baby his wife? is that not his daughter!
Thanks for the correction

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Kul3ger(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
Op, d woman with a baby canot b d wife
Anyway, congrats to my general
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by SaiBuharii: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2014
Next president of Nigeria #GMB2015

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by ShakurM(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sai Buhari!! smiley may 9ja be sweeter and finer than ur cake! grin Time for change! #votebuhari

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Babyboy1986(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Blackchampion(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
How does dis stop his boko boys from bombing?
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by natureblack(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Goose-chaser
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Aare2050(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na so life be. Don't know if my comment is relevant or not
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by kennosklint(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Enjoy nw cos failure is certain 4 u
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by PerfumeRepublik: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
Happy belated BD to GMB
Re: Photo Of Buhari Celebrating His Birthday With Family And Friends. by Beehshorp(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Stop calling him the people's general.. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ortom In Aso Rock / Peter Obi: You Can’t Build Peace On Faulty Foundations (Video) / Police Arraigns Sterling Bank Whistle-Blower & A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.