Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. (1372 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Now Selling... Dried Split Ginger, Soyabeans, Maize, Onion. adneebiz@gmail.com / PALM KERNEL NUTS .. (EKURO) NEEDED URGENTLY.Call Me; 08104991726 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by chi14: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
A new cereal & oil mill in Kaduna needs reputable companies that can assure steady supply of maize & soyabeans in large quantities monthly.payments is after 30days of supply pls if capable call me on 08030942770 or reply here.Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Hi Pinkiedearie
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by tanwa01: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello! I can supply maize or soya beans to u. Like how many bags will you be needing? You can call 08067651087 or send a mail to otitolayetoluse@gmail.com
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by jeffmyson(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
chi14:
A new cereal & oil mill in Kaduna needs reputable companies that can assure steady supply of maize & soyabeans in large quantities monthly.payments is after 30days of supply pls if capable call me on 08030942770 or reply here.Regards.

Una wan use people money dey run una business. My friend you and your company are not yet ready for business.

Its either you do cash on delivery or you forget. I suggest you capitalise your business before venturing into the market.

See me see gbege ooh! 30 days payment indeed!

Nobody should respond to this guy as they are not serious for business! Caveat!!!

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by chi14: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Modified:Payment is on delivery.
jeffmyson:

Una wan use people money dey run una business. My friend you and your company are not yet ready for business.
Its either you do cash on delivery or you forget. I suggest you capitalise your business before venturing into the market.
See me see gbege ooh! 30 days payment indeed!
Nobody should respond to this guy as they are not serious for business! Caveat!!!
Modified:Payment is on delivery.
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by dav8id(m): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
chi14:
Modified:Payment is on delivery.Modified:Payment is on delivery.

hope you issue endorsed bank guarantee? before supply
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by cole2008: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2015
soya meal is available in large quantity for supply/ton contact me for details 08038039753
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by Jatech: 11:40am On May 20, 2017
chi14:
are you in business,how much do you buy.do you have a bank guanty
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans & Maize. by Exporthub: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS!! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS !!!

Our company buys maize and soyabeans in large quantity at very good prices. Interested and serious suppliers should contact us;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng

Commodity - Maize, Soyabeans
Moisture - 12% or less
Payment Terms - Upon Delivery (Within 48hrs Max)
Quality - Free from weavils, insects or molds
Type - Old & New Crop
Minimum Supply per batch - 30tons
Maximum Supply per batch - As much as possible
Delivery Location - Lagos/Ibadan/Shagamu/Oyo/Ilorin

An Irrevocable LPO will be issued.

Our buying price is the best in the industry,

BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS

(1) (Reply)

4000 Point Of Lay Pullets Are For Sale In Ibadan / I Can’t Resist Telephone Farming / Sell White Pepper With Good Quality, Vietnam Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.