Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" (31065 Views)

8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / Compilation Of Funny Notes Sent Among "oyibo" "face Me I Face You" Neighbors / Face Me I Face U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
oh! you just paid your landlord(did i hear somebody greet u congratulations?) and you will be moving in soon. well be prepared to meet these kind of people............

** THE AMEBOS---> hmmm "soboleyoke" highservice" sekeshaajo" tatanfo" you will definetely meet this kind of ppl in a "face me i face u" they will alws want to know all what is happening in the compound either good or bad and they will alws be the one to spread false n tru rumours
**THE WATCHER----> if i say watcher i dont mean security o, these kind of ppl will alws like to monitor your movement they will be the first to know weda u drank garri at night because dey will alws know its long u cooked. you go dey hear "bros na canteen u dey eat dis days?" .

**OVERTIME TOILETER/BAFFER---->
YOU== bros abeg do quick na
ur co-tenant== wetin na? no be now i enter. (and he has been in the toilet since morning)

**THE RICH TENANT---->[/b]this kind of people, you will not know the reason why they cant go and take a flat because they are rich and have car even while the landlord dont have okada. he will alws be the one to charge the whole compound phone when light is off and there generator will work overnight and u will be like pls God let this man fuel finish or make nepa bring light because the noice is just too much and your room is next to his room.

[b]**THE PRETENDERS---->
these group of ppl you will never know there way because dey pretend to be rich while dey are not, you will see them dress up in the money like somebody going to the office but na carpenter my guy man dey do. they will want to impress there co tenant that dey are not in the same class but just ask them "why are u here?" abi u dont know the road to lekki/Ajah? undecided undecided

**THE OLDEST TENANT---> hmmmm!!! he/she knows all the history of the house and all records of both present and past tenants , so dont just cross ur bandary if you dont want to hear the history of your life.

**THE REVEREND SISTERS---> oh! sister nkechi and sister nkiru, when dey were suppossed to get married, they are waiting for rich guys with Murano jeepsm duplex houses and huge bank accounts but the lucky guy didnt came now they are above 40. there prayers will alws wake u up early morning. wink

**THE GOOD SAMARITAN--> love your neighbour as u love urself. you will alws meet new and different ppl in his/her room and when the landlord ask u will hear "na my father brother o" little by little dey will be 15 in one single room and the co tenant will stART fighting with them that dey must be paying extra money to pack the suckerway lolz. grin cheesy

poverty is not good my fellow ppl, may God open a bigger way for us all.

add yours if u remember any

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by dyadeleye(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hahahahaha, guy you are so on point....
If this doesn't make FP, sue me bro.
Hold on, make I holla my lawyer.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by dazzle5: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Lol, Life can never be boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
hahaha cheesy I just remember back then wen I once lived in a face me I face u compound

modified : aspirebig really completed my list so he shows he truely live a face me I face u compound so here his is comments :

I will add the following: 1. Wicked Landlord'...
The landlord is the owner of the house,he
packed erosion sand from gutters during the
rainy season and keep them.little by little,he
will pack one tipper of sand,call a local
bricklayer and erect another one room beside
your room.

This type of landlords are uneducated but they
know the expiring date of all tenants rent off
heart.
The landlord is the only peron that has a
car,which uses only on sundays to go to
church...if you want to know such a
landlord,go to N10 Anuoluwapo street,off
Bamako by hotel bus stop, near Omole,Lagos.
The landlord wicked,no be small,he is a white
garment man.He uses jazz on his tenants too.
They only day he laughs is the day you pay his
rent. He will charge for water,govt water
oooo,he didn't have a well nor borehole,he
charges easch teanat for nepa bill
monthly,when he collects the money,he can
make like 500percent gain on the bill monthly.
He doesn't pay nepa bills.

2.The night crawlers,these set of tenants go for
night parties,friday nights,clubs,then come
back by 1am or 2am and start calling you on
phone to open the door for him.

The borrower,some tenants borrow a lot and
never pay back as at when they promise.

3.The haters,these are the kind of tenants that
will hate you just because you are
prospering ..that is your offence,nothing else.

4.The Teachers,the type of tenant maybe the
most educated one in the compound and he is
actually teaching @ a high sch nearby,so he is
now a teacher that teaches the landlord
children and other children free at his spare
time.

5.The wicked landlady,she sells @ the front of
the house,if you like use N1000 note to buy
just N100 thing from her,always she never
have change except if you finish the money in
her shop and her things are normally very
expensive.
And if you she knows that you are buying
things that she is selling from another
source,immediately you are her enemy,the
next morning when you greet her,she won't
answer neither will the husband. Refer to the
address in point 1 for more verifications.

6. Unmarried landlord daughters,these ones
are seeing themselves as god,because their
father build house in Lagos,so u are a nobody..
They will hate you when you have female
visitors,even their mother will hate you too for
leaving her daughters and bringing in friends
from outside.

7. The music player: some tenants are dj in
their one room apartment,they play from old
sch to new sch,once they are around,they
increase their volume to the highest.

8.The guest room occupants: This type of
room,u don't really know the actually person
that rent it. You will hear that Tony is the main
person that rent the room but he has moved
to Ajah now and the house is @ ikeja,then you
will be Tony's cousins,his younger
brothers,sisters,friends,village people,even
those coming to the city for the first time uses
the place as their initial house before getting
their own house.

9. The jobless group: they are always
@home,checking who went out and who did
not,who cooked and who did not,they will tell
u the dates that nepa came visiting to collect
their bills from Jan to Dec.

10. The peacemaker: usually the oldest tenant
in the compound,he is very loyal to the
landlord and if there is no landlord in the
house,he is the 'caretaker'..he likes making
peace..he may have spent 30 to 35yrs in the
compound. He will tell u proudly that he has
been living there since 1978... When the whole
place was still a bush.

11.The prayer man: this guy is always waking
up around 12midnight to pray,he is always
minding his business.

13.The drunkard; this guy normally was an
okada rider before Fashola ban bike,or he was
laid off in the factory,or he works in a
construction company and no more work or
money,now he drinks to be happy. He is owing
the landlord 6months rent.

14.The nurse: she works in a private or public
hospital in town,now she is a medical
consultant in the neighbourhood,giving
prescriptions,injections,treating sick
people,administering drips,etc...

15. The late night cook: the set of tenants
always come back late and will be cooking
when every one else is sleeping,disturbing
others with noise and generates heat in the
whole building..

16.The Light tappers,this tenant refused to pay
his nepa bill and had his nepa light cut off
from the connection source,the guy will get an
electrician,enter inside the ceiling and
reconnects the nepa quietly,he will stop
putting on his light or play music,but will be
using fan,electric kettle,fridge,charge
phone.etc..till he will be caught.

17.The NFA team: the set of tenants have 'No
Future Ambition' they are contented with level
of achievement and their lifesyle. They will tell
you that some people are still in the
village,under the bridge and they are doing
better. They dress on their best clothes on
sundays and buy enough drinks on the
table,they are very happy with their condition.
No plan of buying land,building house or
moving out,they move out by force. They
usually have plenty childern and wife say like 6
to 9 of them inside the 10 by 12 room.

18.The sports analysts: they are die hard fans
of d diff clubs in italian seria a,EPL
clubs ,spanish la liga. They will tell u all the
news about Man U,Man
City,Chelsea,liverpool,Barca,Real Madrid etc...

In fact,poverty and illiteracy are very bad.
Many people here in Nigeria are just existing
but not living the good life @ all. Is a pity!...
Who no go,no go know ooohh.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by holatin(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
the observant like the op

14 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
dazzle5:
Lol, Life can never be boring
to God who made me u ryt. in a face me I face u compond, u will alws see different scenes everyday. no boring things

3 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by bunmioguns(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
ayeeeeeeeeee oooooooooo

This life is cruel

O ma se oooo

so she could just die like that

embarassed cry cry

RIP to my darling Dog

cry cry
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
holatin:
the observant like the op
everybody in a face me I face u is an observer because u will alws be aware of the day to day activities

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
bunmioguns:
ayeeeeeeeeee oooooooooo

This life is cruel

O ma se oooo

so she could just die like that

embarassed cry cry

RIP to my darling Dog

cry cry
are u on drugs today? undecided

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by bunmioguns(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
agarawu23:
are u on drugs today? undecided

cry

cry

embarassed

cry
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
bunmioguns:

cry

cry

embarassed

cry
kids n stupidity sad

19 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
PARENTS WITH EXCESS KIDS dont really knw if these set of ppl dont knw wats birth control sad they kept doing naming ceremony every year in one room. 6 kids already and the wife is pregnant again and the husband is just managing.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
cheesy
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2014
THE RUDE LANDLORD SON

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by komek(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2014
What of those that will always send their children with plate for u to put the soup u cook for them. They just want to taste it to know if u are a good cook.[color=]What of those that will always send their children with plate for u to put the soup u cook for them. They just want to taste it to know if u are a good cook.[/color]What of those that will always send their children with plate for u to put the soup u cook for them. They just want to taste it to know if u are a good cook.

11 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2014
komek:
What of those that will always send their children with plate for u to put the soup u cook for them. They just want to taste it to know if u are a good cook.[color=]What of those that will always send their children with plate for u to put the soup u cook for them. They just want to taste it to know if u are a good cook.[/color]What of those that will always send their children with plate for u to put the soup u cook for them. They just want to taste it to know if u are a good cook.
you are on point dude cheesy
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Funniez: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2014
THE FUNNY OLD MAN. This type of men are always giving u funny gists nd stories, any time u are close to them u always laf ur asss off. Chai face me i face u yard sweet die.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2014
Funniez:
THE FUNNY OLD MAN. This type of men are always giving u funny gists nd stories, any time u are close to them u always laf ur asss off. Chai face me i face u yard sweet die.
funny gist and histories cheesy
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Dahjhi: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
agarawu23:
funny gist and histories cheesy
SO ON POINT, BUT WHICH CATEGORY YOU DEY MY GUY? grin

3 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dahjhi:
SO ON POINT, BUT WHICH CATEGORY YOU DEY MY GUY? grin
the category I bold tongue
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Dahjhi: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
agarawu23:
the category I bold tongue
Pretenders shocked ? ?
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dahjhi:
Pretenders shocked ? ?
the rich tenant tongue

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Dahjhi: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
agarawu23:
the rich tenant tongue
Ifahear

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
de trouble makers nko? borrowers, diabolic ones, d ones dat will b home throughout d day but leave by dark

7 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2014
correctguy0900:
de trouble makers nko? borrowers, diabolic ones, d ones dat will b home throughout d day but leave by dark
cheesy you are so on point. TROUBLE MAKERS
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by PHAYOL81: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
agarawu23:
PARENTS WITH EXCESS KIDS dont really knw if these set of ppl dont knw wats birth control sad they kept doing naming ceremony every year in one room. 6 kids already and the wife is pregnant again and the husband is just managing.

1 Like

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by agarawu23(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=PHAYOL81 post=29058983][/quote]undecided
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
lol so true!

the ones that will be disturbing u with musicangry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
The ones always fighting for soup money
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Poo
Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ellechrystal(f): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hohoho. The ones who will b jealous of u. Competing up and down with u.
Gossiping u d whole compound. Going around asking if u talk about her . So jealous tat she isn't free with u anymore. Sometimes she can't even greet u. N this is someone u were good friends with o.
They den look 4 evil names to tag u so others will join her camp in hating u... lool

2 Likes

Re: People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" by ritababe(f): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
THE PARTY RIDERS

U wont even hear word, they will use music(noise) to frustrate your life.

Instead of playing cool naija song, they will clock with osadebe

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

akpors is realy funny (check) / Just For Fun: English Vs Pidgin / How I Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.