Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics (1998 Views)

Looking For The 'adventures Of Tintin' Series As Well As 'asterix & Obelix' / The Great Nigerian Comics Survey / Free Download Of Over 90 Simpsons (bart Simpson) Comics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics by gunuvi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hello Nls,
Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.
Please I need your help. I have been looking for where I can purchase some of my favorites comics when I was a kid for my children now. Those days my dad shaped our lives with great comics like Asteric and Obelix, Adventures of Titin etc so many comics and it was a very memorable time.
Now that I am now and adult, I feel sometimes very guilty that up till now, my kids don't have access to those comics. Even me and my wife too do argue on some of the events that occurred in Those comics but the only judge will be to lay our hands on the comics.
Please anyone with good information on where to purchase it in Nigeria should let me know on this forum and even if you have a website where it can be bought online, ill really appreciate it.
Thanks....
Omo Ogu (Egun) Original
Re: Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics by gunuvi(m): 8:45am On Dec 19, 2014
So there is no one with idea how to get it or are the comics no longer in circulation?
Thanks for helping a brother
Re: Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics by gunuvi(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2015
alphadux1:
Hi,

Been asking the same question too nobody seems to have an idea. Laterna Ventures has some copies of TinTin, they even have the complete boxset for about N14,800. Haven't found Asterix in 9ja. I'm about ordering from Amazon though.
Pls where is laterna ventures? do you have their address or contact? thanks pls respond asap
Re: Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics by MichaelSun: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
For Tintin and Asterix comics try Unacorn in Abuja.They have lots 08059938218
Re: Pls Help: Where Can I Buy Asterix And Obelix, Titin, And Other Old Comics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Victoria's Order / La Conferencia / The 2009 Nse And Fbn Essay Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.