Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? (8151 Views)

Is It Right To Have Foursome With Your Wives In Islam? / We (muslims) Worship Allah(swt) Not The black Stone In Ka'aba. / The Correct Way To Beat Your Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by TheRealCoolHunK: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2014
shocked
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Brymo: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2014
This's funny and stupid.
Any man that beats is wife has a reserved place in hell.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by mrlaw93(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2014
H
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by omenka(m): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2014
This a such a crock of shiit! Not all muslims beat their wives and not all christians don't!! It is a personal thing and not about religion.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by salamij(m): 6:33am On Dec 21, 2014
because everybody is mad.
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by seedorfg(m): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2014
O ti mu dongo yaro @ Op
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2014
kestolove95:
but y?..d christainity I practice dosnt teach mi to sae bad abt other religion...u ar not a muslim,u a christain lyk mi nd I want u to knw dat u a fake christain....peopl like u dat dnt evn go to church or read d bibble ar d onex dat alwaz cox cinfusion,gt a life respct peopl religion cox xtsinity preaches love nd tolerance..oritsefor followers.
I feel u, man! Our problem is all ds religious sentiment
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Applaner: 6:35am On Dec 21, 2014
no wonder y some of de moslem wives will kill deir husband wit rat poison
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Because God didnt instruct us to do that..
...a man who touches his wife is totaly out of his sense
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by holatin(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2014
your dad is using the Quran to his advantages, he is not a true muslim

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2014
[b]Yes, there is a verse in the Koran that states what the OP says. You guys find it disturbing because of what some humans sat together to compile. Some human rights laws.

God commanded this before there was anything like what humans, mere humans sat together to compile, so what Allah has said, he has said it. I won't tell you that this is not in the Koran or try to make some explanations which eventually make me look foolish.

But then, why don't you ask yourself ?
How many true muslims beat their wives?

The solution in the verses is to be used as a last resort and clerics even have always said that Allah's recommendation of a solution doesn't mean he's always pleased with the solution.

Beating one's wife should be a last resort and besides beating one's wife has rules.

1)As a muslim, it is not permissible to beat someone on the face. (Slaps and face punches)

2)You can't beat your wife in a way that will leave marks on her.

This brings us to the point we'll say that the beating is more a symbolism of anger towards the wife than a gesture of hurting her.

Allah knows best.

(Bridge)
My daddy is a muslim and he has never beaten my mummy before. Infact, they seem to have never quarrelled. Or maybe, they do their best to hide it from us when they do. cheesy

+ The Prophet's wife narrated that the Prophet(PBUH) never raised his hands to beat neither a human nor an animal. If it were the best to beat a woman, the Prophet(PBUH) would have done it first. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Lexusgs430: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2014
It is morally wrong to beat your wife, you are meant to love and not flog !!!!
Domestic violence in this decade is an atrocity, that should not be condoned, and must be punishable in the strictest way.
If you quaran says beat your wife, in any chapter or chapters, do you have to ? Ain't you meant to apply commonsense in what you read or practice ? Not unless commonsense, is not common !!!
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Lexusgs430: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2014
.It is morally wrong to beat your wife, you are meant to love and not flog !!!!
Domestic violence in this decade is an atrocity, that should not be condoned, and must be punishable in the strictest way.
If you quaran says beat your wife, in any chapter or chapters, do you have to ? Ain't you meant to apply commonsense in what you read or practice ? Not unless commonsense, is not common !!!
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by repent4christ: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2014
ok
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by tehny(f): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2014
to b sincr am a christian but I don't sid chhristian provin dat christian is d only religious that is good and also muslism dat is doin thesam thing.. I beliv we are serving thesam God and the difrence is the way we serv him... And also Jesus is the son of God evrybody knows that thy are not equal.. No matter wat thr will still bbe a verse in that quran that will corect that.. Christian. And muslim are dsam thin but the problem we have is our own too knw ... U no go acpt u go dy talk against urslves.. Na waooo
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Chilug(m): 6:40am On Dec 21, 2014
GboyegaD:
I will suggest you read the entire chapter for better understanding than self picking certain verses.
What if a verse is standing alone, I should still read d whole chapter for better understanding abi? Y not instead read d whole bible for better understanding nd just a chapter.
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by manot: 6:42am On Dec 21, 2014
op y do u want to cause problem between Moslem and Christain
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Blazinraj01(f): 6:43am On Dec 21, 2014
I don't know if you are a muslim or not but whenever you want to quote a Qur'anic verse, learn to quote the whole verse because the next sentence might give meaning to the whole verse.
The verse you quoted isn't complete.
Qur'an (38:44) says: And take in your hand a bundle of thin grass and strike there with (your wife), and break not your oath. Truly, we found him patient. How excellent a slave! Verily, he was ever oft-returning in repentance (to Us)!
The verse was referring to Prophet Ayyub (Job) and If you checked, you will notice the 4 verses preceding that verse also talked about him. 'During the ailment of Ayyub (Job), his wife used to beg for him, and Satan told her a word of disbelief to say and she told her husband (Job): He became angry with her and took an oath to strike her one hundred lashes. Allah ordered Job to fulfill his oath by striking her with the bundle of thin grass.
'this action was what brought about the verse.
The Second verse you quoted says:
Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has made one of them to excel the other (Strength) and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient (to Allah and their husbands), & guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them guard (e.g chastity, their husband's property). As to those women on whose part you see ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

I think this verse is self explanatory. And the beating aspect, from my findings; you can only beat your wife in such a way that if you put an egg beneath you armpit, the egg won't break while beating her and also, you can only use something similar to Miswak (chewing stick). So, tell me, how can you beat your wife?

Besides, I watched your videos and I must confess, you are a mischief maker.
One video condemned how some Canadians beat their wives while Dr. Zakir Naik's video was answering a question a lady asked on beating women in Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Orina(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Coming up next on Nairaland: the biggest e-war of the century...

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by NoContract(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2014
Wow, this is sick.
WTF!
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by rodbel(m): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2014
At OP, I'll leave you with this. May Allah guide you right.

Respected scholars! Does Islam allow wife beating? Some husbands are violent and they say that the Quran allows them to beat their wives. Is there any logical explanation given regarding men being allowed to beat their wives, as stated in Surat An-Nisaa, verse 34?

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

Dear questioner, we would like to thank you for the great confidence you placed in us, and we implore Allah Almighty to help us serve His cause and render our work for His Sake.

The verse you mentioned has been greatly misconceived by many people who focus merely on its surface meaning, taking it to allow wife beating. When the setting is not taken into account, it isolates the words in a way that distorts or falsifies the original meaning. Before dealing with the issue of wife-battering in the perspective of Islam, we should keep in mind that the original Arabic wording of the Holy Quran is the only authentic source of meaning. If one relies on the translation alone, one is likely to misunderstand it.

Commenting on this issue, Dr. Muzammil H. Siddiqi, former President of the Islamic Society of North America, states:

"According to Quran the relationship between the husband and wife should be based on mutual love and kindness. Allah says: "And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect." (Quran: Ar-Rum 21)

The Holy Quran urges husbands to treat their wives with kindness. (In the event of a family dispute, Quran exhorts the husband to treat his wife kindly and not to overlook her positive aspects). Allah Almighty says: “Live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good.” (Quran: An-Nisaa 19)

It is important that a wife recognizes the authority of her husband in the house. He is the head of the household, and she is supposed to listen to him. But the husband should also use his authority with respect and kindness towards his wife. If there arises any disagreement or dispute among them, then it should be resolved in a peaceful manner. Spouses should seek the counsel of their elders and other respectable family members and friends to batch up the rift and solve the differences.

However, in some cases a husband may use some light disciplinary action in order to correct the moral infraction of his wife, but this is only applicable in extreme cases and it should be resorted to if one is sure it would improve the situation. However, if there is a fear that it might worsen the relationship or may wreak havoc on him or the family, then he should avoid it completely.

Quran is very clear on this issue. Almighty Allah says: "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more strength than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore, the righteous women are devoutly obedient and guard in the husband's absence what Allah would have them to guard. As to those women on whose part you fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance); for Allah is most High and Great (above you all). If you fear a breach between them twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family and the other from hers. If they wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation; for Allah has full knowledge and is acquainted with all things." (Quran: An-Nisaa 34-35)

It is important to read the section fully. One should not take part of the verse and use it to justify one's own misconduct. This verse neither permits violence nor condones it. It guides us to ways to handle delicate family situation with care and wisdom. The word "beating" is used in the verse, but it does not mean "physical abuse". The Prophet (p.b.u.h.) explained it "dharban ghayra mubarrih" which means "a light tap that leaves no mark". He further said that face must be avoided. Some other scholars are of the view that it is no more than a light touch by siwak, or toothbrush.

Generally, the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) used to discourage his followers from taking even this measure. He never hit any female, and he used to say that the best of men are those who do not hit their wives. In one Hadith he expressed his extreme repulsion from this behavior and said, "How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then embrace (sleep with) her?” (Al-Bukhari, English Translation, vol. 8, Hadith 68, pp. 42-43)

It is also important to note that even this "light strike" mentioned in the verse is not to be used to correct some minor problem, but it is permissible to resort to only in a situation of some serious moral misconduct when admonishing the wife fails, and avoiding from sleeping with her would not help. If this disciplinary action can correct a situation and save the marriage, then one should use it."

Dr. Jamal Badawi, professor at Saint Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and a cross-appointed faculty member in the Departments of Religious Studies and Management, adds:

"If the problem relates to the wife's behavior, the husband may exhort her and appeal for reason. In most cases, this measure is likely to be sufficient. In cases where the problem persists, the husband may express his displeasure in another peaceful manner, by sleeping in a separate bed from hers. There are cases, however, in which a wife persists in bad habits and showing contempt of her husband and disregard for her marital obligations. Instead of divorce, the husband may resort to another measure that may save the marriage, at least in some cases. Such a measure is more accurately described as a gentle tap on the body, but never on the face, making it more of a symbolic measure than a punitive one.

Even here, that maximum measure is limited by the following:

a. It must be seen as a rare exception to the repeated exhortation of mutual respect, kindness and good treatment. Based on Quran and Hadith, this measure may be used in the cases of lewdness on the part of the wife or extreme refraction and rejection of the husband's reasonable requests on a consistent basis (nushuz). Even then, other measures, such as exhortation, should be tried first.

b. As defined by Hadith, it is not permissible to strike anyone's face, cause any bodily harm or even be harsh. What the Hadith qualifies as "dharban ghayra mubarrih", or light striking, was interpreted by early jurists as a (symbolic) use of siwak! They further qualified permissible "striking" as that which leaves no mark on the body.

c. The permissibility of such symbolic expression of the seriousness of continued refraction does not imply its desirability. In several Hadiths, the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) discouraged this measure. Here are some of his sayings in this regard:

"Do not beat the female servants of Allah";

"Some (women) visited my family complaining about their husbands (beating them). These (husbands) are not the best of you."

In another Hadith the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) is reported to have said: “How does anyone of you beat his wife as he beats the stallion camel and then he may embrace (sleep with) her?”

d. True following of the Sunnah is to follow the example of the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) who never resorted to that measure, regardless of the circumstances.

e. Islamic teachings are universal in nature. They respond to the needs and circumstances of diverse times, cultures and circumstances. Some measures may work in some cases and cultures or with certain persons but may not be effective in others. By definition, a "permissible" act is neither required, encouraged or forbidden. In fact it may be to spell out the extent of permissibility, such as in the issue at hand, rather than leaving it unrestricted or unqualified, or ignoring it all together. In the absence of strict qualifiers, persons may interpret the matter in their own way, which can lead to excesses and real abuse.

f. Any excess, cruelty, family violence, or abuse committed by any "Muslim" can never be traced, honestly, to any revelatory text (Quran or Hadith). Such excesses and violations are to be blamed on the person (s) himself, as it shows that they are paying lip service to Islamic teachings and injunctions and failing to follow the true Sunnah of the Prophet (p.b.u.h.)."

Allah Almighty knows best.

Source: www.muslimaccess.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by manot: 6:46am On Dec 21, 2014
obisage:
first I want to commend you for saying the truth.

but still, all religions are nothing but confusion, division and self imprisonment.

leave religion and feel inner peace.

the opinion of an atheist
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Meti99(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2014
obisage:
first I want to commend you for saying the truth.

but still, all religions are nothing but confusion, division and self imprisonment.

leave religion and feel inner peace.

Christianity is not a religion. But it preaches Love and Freedom.
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Even as I am, I still don't respect men beating their wives any how, sometimes a slap is enough, beating her, all things being equal makes her look like a primary school kid, you might even get poisoned and loose respect.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by TeamSimple(m): 6:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Op get a life,u can do better research to develope the world of 2day,not tryna cause confusion..mind you even if u turn the Quran upside down to suit ur selfish objectives,people like me will still die a MUSLIM and millions of other muslims. Y are u using pcm 4 anoda man's headache? Stay in ur religion and let me face mine.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by KpStone(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Ifeann:

The OP @MakeWeTalk (I hope he was honest when he says he is a Muslim because if he is a Christian then I must remind him that Christians are not allowed to lie or deceive as Muslims are allowed to by invoking Al Taqiyya.)

Ypeace you keep on defending Islam even though u have admitted to me in a previous chat that you are still a learner. The OP a Muslim who has become uncomfortable with the command to beat your wives has come out to ask,"why" why this verse and compares it to the christain bible which says love your wife. Yet you say it is misinterpretation.
In fact, the original Classical Arabic meaning is "scourge her" not "beat her" but one of your famous Islamic translators Ali translated it as "beat her" then adds "(lightly)" in bracket on his own accord because he was uncomfortable with the verse. Let me show you other verses in the Qu'ran and authentic haddiths about beating women and raping MARRIED female slaves;

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess (verse 4:24)" (i.e., they were lawful for them when their 'Idda period came to an end).”

Quran 4:34:
" Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Stop living in denial and face the truth of the falsehood of Islam.

You sound like you have really deep knowledge about scriptures. But first u need to understand that Islam is a religion and Christianity isn't. And so there is no basis for comparism. No religion is true or false, what we choose to believe is what matters. God is God alone and none can be compared to Him. Christ is Christ and doesn't have any rival. And so is our belief in Christ. The little we need to do is lift Christ up and if He be lifted, He will draw ALL MEN unto Himself.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by oxyG: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2014
MakeWeTalk:
My Father is Muslim and my Mother is Christian.
Many atimes my father has beaten my mother and when we complain or my uncles on my mothers side complain my father replies

"You know I am a muslim man and follow the Quo'ran to the letter.
In Islam we are told to beat our wives if she mispleases us"

So I asked my father to explain what he said and he showed me the quo'ran that say's clearly you can beat your wife.

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

So I tried to comfort my mum, when she said "She will not encourage her daughters to marry a Muslim"
[/b]And I asked her why not and [b]she said in her Christianity men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Again I asked for proof and she showed me these in the bible which I checked.

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

These verses in the bible shocked me.

So brothers please tell me how come our quoran encourages beating our women while the Christians God & Bible says not to beat our wives,

I have even sought teachings on this and all the Imams teach you to beat your wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3b3TpKaly0?t=13s

This is worrying to me, as I wont want my sisters to be beaten by her husband.
So am I agreeing that my sisters should marry a Christian and not a muslim.?

Also why does your bible command you not to beat your wife, while our quoran commands us to beat our wives?

Please sincere answers.

A confused muslim
Definitely u have to be confused.Even from your spelling of the Qur'an,u have not created any time to study about islam.Infact i don't think u're a muslim and if at all u're,take ur time and study.Islam is a factual religiom.The fact that ur father beats ur mum doesn't imply that all muslims beat their wives and this doesn't imply that no christian beats his wife.Islam is a religion that is not afraid of being studied.Study it and you will be guided.U saod ur mum is a christian under a muslim husband,show me a single muslim woman who is still allowed to practice islam after marrying to a christian.You hardly see this and you never complain.May Allah forgive your hipocrisy and guide you and your fellow christians to the right path.Ameen

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by oscarjulliet: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2014
The problem with us in this country is that we are too compititive. 'Mine is the best' whether you like it or not there is nothing you can do about the two religion. They have come to stay and both ar older than you. This is the only country that people fight for there God and you call God is able. Nigeria, the most religious and most corupt nation. is that not shame? This is the only country the good one learn frm the bad one. i have both muslims and christians as friends must i say because churches ar bornt in d north and arabic school bombed in d south i won't have them as my friends anymore? Op should stop bringing controvercial issue to Nairaland again that can end up wt hatered. Let love and religion tolerance come back to dis country. Think bfor you do. Don't think like bokoharam. because i believe if you attack another religion physically or on media, you ar bokoharam family. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Misogynist2014(m): 6:58am On Dec 21, 2014
Islam is one religion that cannot withstand adequate scrutiny, both the behavior of their prophet and their views on Christ, which conflicts with history. It contains a lot of fallacies and bloodsheds, which isn't fit for animals
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by NoContract(m): 7:00am On Dec 21, 2014
kestolove95:
but y?..d christainity I practice dosnt teach mi to sae bad abt other religion...u ar not a muslim,u a christain lyk mi nd I want u to knw dat u a fake christain....peopl like u dat dnt evn go to church or read d bibble ar d onex dat alwaz cox cinfusion,gt a life respct peopl religion cox xtsinity preaches love nd tolerance..oritsefor followers.

Very good coment. I suppose you will tolerate your sister or your daughter if she marries a moslem who beats the living daylight out of her every now and then.

Yep. That's tolerance, bit.c:.
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2014
Maclatunji, where are you? Your god needs you.
Re: Christians, Why Don't You Beat Your Wives Like We Muslims Do? by poundlander: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2014
the title is misleading, its inciting and generalizing. Op if your dad behave the animal way,that doesn't mean everybody does.@Mod,...

(1) (2) (3)

Happy Eid Al-Adha / Story Of A Man Who Succumbed To Temptation. Inspirational Read !! / What Does Love Look Like To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.