Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47841 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by simdam500(m): 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Poor him, would love to read his tweet buh life is too short to.

Got better things to do b4 i stumble on my bed
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by ajayiopy: 9:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Name hellfire direct entry,no negotiation
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by BetaThings: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

oh common , let love lead , you never can tell what pushed him to that situation.
Love?
I have only UNCONDITIONAL HATRED for the vermins
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by nativedoctor(m): 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
[b][/b]GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Raiders: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
iamchiddy:

about gay matters? YES
so why do you have so much hate for gay people? Just because someone is a homosexual doesn't make them evil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Akbee(m): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
SuperModerator:

I'm not a gay, I'm just a guy with conscience.
unlike you
yeah u got a conscience but im afraid its a dead one.looking at wot u posted bak there i can't help wondering where u belong!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by vicdall(f): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gay is gay undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life

If God that is full of compassion could wipe them out of Sodom and Gomorrah, how much more a mortal army of God like me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Me wen be say from small my preek don dey stand whenever jumoke enter my compound come fetch water,tahh if I hear say dem dey born children as gay already
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by otiigba1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ambrogio:

Like i said, it is a sexual minority. Just like being left handed is a minority.

Some people are born right handed, some are born left, some are born ambidextrous and others are born without the ability to use their hands. Being right handed just happens to be the majority.

Same with sexual orientation. Some are born heterosexual, some are born homosexual, some are born bisexual, and others are born with no sexual orientation. Being heterosexual just happens to be the majority.

That doesn't mean that being in a minority makes them freaks, they are just different and should be accepted as such.
more confused than i was, but hey! dont expect me to understand i still think its a choice undecided ..my two cents

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
Raiders:
so why do you have so much hate for gay people? Just because someone is a homosexual doesn't make them evil.

The creator of the universe forbids it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
BetaThings:

Love?
I have only UNCONDITIONAL HATRED for the vermins

Do you know that God loved him just the same way he loves you and expects you to do the same?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
buchisom1:
Hate gays...dey shuld all follow der broda footstep and die

Gays, Straight, Blacks, Oyinbos, Jews, Gentiles, Muslims, Christians, Yoruba, Igbo, Northerners, Southerners, Westerners, Easterners!

Sigh! Now you see why we need education! Such hatred is prevalent where education is worst!

Shame on the bigotry and ignorance expressed in some of the posts here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Raiders: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
iamchiddy:

The creator of the universe forbids it.
but don't your God told you not to judge people and love all people irrespective of their sexual orientation. I am not gay but I have lots of gay friends and they are no different from me and you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by harry509: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Nigerian gay rights activist Bisi Alimi, pictured below, shared these tweets earlier on today. Truth be told, a part of me bled for the young man's family and his soul too after reading this.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/nigerian-gay-guy-kills-self-after-he.html?m=1
na him sabi. Bcus GOD didn't creat ADAM n STEVE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Gozzzy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
To hell with him!!!!!! He can be sodomised by satan himself in hell, for all I care!!!!!!! Good riddance to bad stinking ruubbish!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Ambrogio(m): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Akbee:

1.You are not to blame cos its obvious that uv alredy bn brainwashed into believing that its a healthy practice..
2.Traditionally, HIV experts
have pointed to high-risk behaviors such
as unprotected sex, having multiple
partners, injection drug use and drug use
in general for making gay men more
vulnerable to infection. But there may be
biological reasons for the enhanced risk as
well. For example, there is an 18 times
greater risk of HIV transmission through
anal sex than through vaginal sex, which
may explain why the virus continues to
thrive in gay men, despite the fact that
they still receive the bulk of HIV awareness
and treatment public-health messages.
3.so just becos fishes and other lower animals that God never endowed with reasoning ability like man are into it,we whom God created to dominate them and act wisely shud folo suit?
abeg go sleep!

Having read your comment, i find my effort to enlighten you on homosexuality, HIV or even sex would be wasted. If you are a person who reads, you'll eventually find out that what you posted is false. And then the wave of ignorance surrounding you will be broken. I was once like you, judging the things around me by the reactions of others. Having come to a greater understanding of the world around me, i no longer am under the influence of ignorant bigoted viewpoints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Raiders:
but don't your God told you not to judge people and love all people irrespective of their sexual orientation.

you meant 'didn't my God tell me?'
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ambrogio:

You sir/ma'am are either a closet homosexual, or a very mentally disturbed individual. How does homosexuality spread HIV? Or rather, don't heterosexuals contact HIV?

And homosexuality is sexual minority, not a perversion. It is present in every sexual specie on earth, from fishes to mammals. So your comment just displays a rather foolish viewpoint.

Smh.
Nigerians and poor education. You just read up every thrash put up by someone on his blog or website and you un-intelligently assume it as a fact.

Otherwise pls provide a link to a research or scientific publication that homosexuality is present in

1. every sexual specie
2. Fishes
3. Mammals

As you wrote up there.

But in the mean time let me advise you young man. Do not follow the status quo. Stand out. I know Nigeria has a failed educational system but always remember to stand out. Dont be shallow.

Now heres a USA confirmed government publication on the prevalence of hiv and aids in USA.

Read carefully and be informed and do not miss this part in the publication:

1. More than 1.2 million people in the United States are living
with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 7 (14%) are unaware of
their infection.

2. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM ),
particularly young black/African American MSM, are most
seriously affected by HIV.

3. By race, blacks/African Americans face the most severe
burden of HIV.

Digest it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Abba999(f): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tberry01:
That's his biz, he should go and continue it in d land of d dead.

You are satanic!

A devil!!

A demon!!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gozzzy:
To hell with him!!!!!! He can be sodomised by satan himself in hell, for all I care!!!!!!! Good riddance to bad stinking ruubbish!!!!!

I think it is the people who spout such bigotry, hatred and intolerance that should be worried about hell!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by lilmax(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
I love this,the more they say they were born gay the more I hate them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by otiigba1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Elantracey:

Do you know that God loved him just the same way he loves you and expects you to do the same?
abeg go sit down! preacher nwa njoku, ofcourse i love him, its what he does (gayismgrin) that i do not love

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by SuperModerator: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Akbee:

yeah u gotta conscience but im afraid its a dead one.looking at wot u posted bak there i can't help wondering where u belong!
if you mean the P.T.O, I posted it because I was the last to comment on the first page... I was not referring to you
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by 2kris(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life
mr man u are a bloody lier......police do arrest these gay man in disguise
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Tberry01(f): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abba999:

You are satanic!

A devil!!

A demon!!!

It seems you r a gay, don't quote me again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
According to the tweets the gay man only mentioned that he was going to kill himself and that he wanted Alimi to be the only one aware of the suicide.
He left no phone numbers and no contact address so there is absolutely no way to verify that he áctually killed himself or that such a person exists and the Alimi fellow isn't making ridiculous crap up to garner sympathy for homosexuals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by pinkycute(f): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nawa for you ooooo

That's my nature nahhhhhh

And my boo like am, like DAT oooo wink

Lolzzzzzz

shadowgwalker:
why is your yarnsh so straight and strong like that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Abba999(f): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
Tberry01:
It seems you r a gay, don't quote me again

Shatap before I invoke the goddess of the Atlantic to cast a mighty curse on you. angry

Respect the dead!

Be human!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by holluwai(m): 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
No mind the f.a.g jor

vicdall:

I wonder my brother
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by onyeguy: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abeg na which style make am kill him self

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Ambrogio(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
mirenda:

Smh.
Nigerians and poor education. You just read up every thrash put up by someone on his blog or website and you un-intelligently assume it as a fact.

Otherwise pls provide a link to a research or scientific publication that homosexuality is present in

1. every sexual specie
2. Fishes
3. Mammals

As you wrote up there.

But in the mean time let me advise you young man. Do not follow the status quo. Stand out. I know Nigeria has a failed educational system but always remember to stand out. Dont be shallow.

Now heres a USA confirmed government publication on the prevalence of hiv and aids in USA.

Read carefully and be informed and do not miss this part in the publication:

1. More than 1.2 million people in the United States are living
with HIV infection, and almost 1 in 7 (14%) are unaware of
their infection.

2. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM ),
particularly young black/African American MSM, are most
seriously affected by HIV.

3. By race, blacks/African Americans face the most severe
burden of HIV.

Digest it.

Wikipedia happens to be a valid and credible source for information, so here is my link: www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Now may i have yours to back up your HIV claims?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] / Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.