Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (47902 Views)

Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by kilokeys(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

I would thank him but decline politely!
I am civilized and his statements have no capacity to harm me in any way. Now what could he say to force me to revert to being no more than a savage and attack him? If I had no respect for a fellow human being I would at least have more respect for myself than to behave like some animal!

GRAMMAR.... IF A LADY CAN SLAP A HETEROSEXUAL MALE FOR MAKING ADVANCES AND ITS NOT FROWNED UPON.. WHILE SHOULDNT I GIVE THE gay MORE THAN A SLAP?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by wheezyoung(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2014
ass and titties forever jare ..lets keep it the way God made it... gays are satanic although i don't support torture buh if they are to practice that shit let them leave our country and stop introducing young ones to their foolish acts.... Bleep THEM ALL!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Sigh! Pathetic attempts at self justification.
I have not tried to FORCE acceptance of anything merely to condemn all forms of intolerance. Try READING what was actually said.
I only bother with this Nigerian Forum not other ones due to my strong links with and love f Nigeria.
Not interested in American Forums.
Most people find gays or otherwise irrelevant to them.
Where have I pretended to be pure and holy? (Do you even read or just rant randomly? wink) As I keep saying I merely condemn all forms of intolerance against Gays, Blacks, Any religion etc etc etc.

What is your issue with people that promote tolerance and condemn hatred?
I suspect you may have some issues but do wish you a happy life anyway. cheesy

You promote tolerance yet you keep on insulting people and telling them they are uneducated savages..Clap for yourself..And truly you won't find yourself in western forum where you come from because you are nothing but a pretender knowing fully well that you will be kicked out immediately when you try to force people into accepting your stance by calling them savages or poorly educated as you do here..Hehehe.

I state again, if you truly want to promote tolerance then start from your own homeland where blacks are treated as crap and gays are treated as shit..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Horlufemi(m): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2014
I believe in equal rights and I don't care if you are gay or not. gays should just hide themselves and stop promoting a bad habit and painting it as hunan rights. I believe sexual relations between a Man and woman has more human rights than homosexuality. Homosexuality is just unnatural and you can't argue with that. God wud have made two men to be the first humans. Nature only needs a make and female to reproduce. Gays shud just keep their bad habits to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

You promote tolerance yet you keep on insulting people and telling them they are uneducated savages..Clap for yourself..And truly you won't find yourself in western forum where you come from because you are nothing but a pretender knowing fully well that you will be kicked out immediately when you try to force people into accepting your stance by calling them savages or poorly educated as you do here..Hehehe.
I state again, if you truly want to promote tolerance then start from your own homeland where blacks are treated as crap and gays are treated as shit..

Yes I promote tolerance. Intolerant people ARE uneducated savages!

Do YOU feel intolerance is educated? Do civilized people preach hatred - of course not? Should you no be promoting tolerance and education?

Sigh, I have travelled the world and seen much over my 58 years but always despair at those (in ALL cultures and ALL races) that promote or passively accept intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
kilokeys:

GRAMMAR.... IF A LADY CAN SLAP A HETEROSEXUAL MALE FOR MAKING ADVANCES AND ITS NOT FROWNED UPON.. WHILE SHOULDNT I GIVE THE gay MORE THAN A SLAP?

Your original post spoke only of a declaration of love! No lady would slap a man for that!

Now you speak of 'ADVANCES' presumably physical - from which EVERYONE has a right to defend themselves if such are unwanted.

It would have been logical to make this distinction in the original post. However the use of the word 'gay' reveals your true nature!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by prophetfire: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
So what shud we do?he first bleeped his life by opening his anus for screwdrivers and now he decides to go take up permanent residency in hell.thats his useless biz u two got together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by akulaxx: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2014
Genesis 19 New International Version (NIV)

Sodom and Gomorrah Destroyed
19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”

14 So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marry[a] his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

15 With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away when the city is punished.”

16 When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merciful to them. 17 As soon as they had brought them out, one of them said, “Flee for your lives! Don’t look back, and don’t stop anywhere in the plain! Flee to the mountains or you will be swept away!”

18 But Lot said to them, “No, my lords,[b] please! 19 Your[c] servant has found favor in your[d] eyes, and you[e] have shown great kindness to me in sparing my life. But I can’t flee to the mountains; this disaster will overtake me, and I’ll die. 20 Look, here is a town near enough to run to, and it is small. Let me flee to it—it is very small, isn’t it? Then my life will be spared.”

21 He said to him, “Very well, I will grant this request too; I will not overthrow the town you speak of. 22 But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it.” (That is why the town was called Zoar.[f])

23 By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.

27 Early the next morning Abraham got up and returned to the place where he had stood before the Lord. 28 He looked down toward Sodom and Gomorrah, toward all the land of the plain, and he saw dense smoke rising from the land, like smoke from a furnace.

29 So when God destroyed the cities of the plain, he remembered Abraham, and he brought Lot out of the catastrophe that overthrew the cities where Lot had lived.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

How sad. Such a lack of education. Travel the world and learn things beyond the internet. You may even learn tolerance along the way.

My original comments stand, irrespective of your lack of knowledge.

By the way if the only cultures free of homosexuality were Yoruba etc then it would be extra proof of a genetic predisposition! For example the Yoruba are genetically predisposed to twin births much more so than ANY other ethnic group on the planet. An ethnic group free of homosexuality would be strong proof of a genetic cause.

Irrespective of the cause (pretty much decided as genetic - do please read BEYOND the internet) it does not justify the ignorance and primitive savagery of the comments here.
please shut the f**k up, you can't force us to accept what we consider a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Originalsly: 11:52am On Dec 19, 2014
dre11:
Why can't we allow them to live

They have chosen their path and let people allow them to be
Atleast no one can create a life.. ...... So, why take it if they don't follow your sexual orientation

All though am not in support of gay or gay orientation..... But let's respect the value of life
Did you read before commenting? Who took his life?....or is it you don't know the meaning of suicide?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by AlexisM16: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2014
firstEVA:

Seriously, twin birth was a taboo in Nigeria before Mary Slessor. Think about that.
Aberration or taboo, too many things change with time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Jaydenphoenix: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
So sad
No one deserves to commit suicide.
It's funny how so much energy is spent on homosexuality by nigerians.
If we transferred this energy or anger to politics or power or a more serious issues, nigeria would definitely be where it is now.

Also, I thot God said we shld leave judging to him..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by obi123: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
i wonder who made us judge, gay people should be left to love or associate with who they want as long as they r hurting noone Life is too short and we really shouldn't spend it hating.

Politicians are robbing and milking us dry by the second and no one attacks them, some of us even praise their ill gotten wealth and hail them as heroes but they are committing punishable crimes against humanity itself .

Boko haram is busy blowing our future up and there seems to be no solution in sight .

Gay people really are the least of our problems infact our fixation on Gay matters(especially the sexual aspect of gay relationships yes i said it!!!!!!) is creepy and baffling when there are more pressing matters in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2014
Rilamaka:

Ngi wa na onwe gi mechipu onu nshi gi ahu, tupu Amadioha, ogwugwu, rasi, ukpalaukpabia na ikenga emechiri gi ya. Ekwensu na ajo mmuo! Ifuro ka odi! Agwo suo gi onu ebe ahu, nkita rasiri gi anya. Ekwe mpi

Nne jiri nwayo, Ah only me all this deities, U wicked, n yet u will ask God for a husband, U will grow beards, don't worry!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2014
shadowgwalker:
I know you are a homosexual, not even a gay!!bloody fagort!you are bitter about the true facts but deal with it, let me know when you discover your gender then I'd reply you.

Oluku, Homosexual not even Gay, you see your ignorance, you reek of it, abeg when you get educated, you let me know and maybe we might talk further.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
chrisviral:

Oluku, Homosexual not even Gay, you see your ignorance, you reek of it, abeg when you get educated, you let me know and maybe we might talk further.
yeah, I know what I am saying o.k . . . you bloody-homo, it means you are a practicing member of the Bastardd act!you derive pleasure in your hobby, unlike a gay who is ashamed of his nature and tries to hide it or quietly live with it even as he hates it deep down in him.
When you have time let me lecture you more, fargot!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
shadowgwalker:
yeah, I know what I am saying o.k . . . you bloody-homo, it means you are a practicing member of the Bastardd act!you derive pleasure in your hobby, unlike a gay who is ashamed of his nature and tries to hide it or quietly live with it even as he hates it deep down in him.
When you have time let me lecture you more, fargot!

See what this ignorant lot is saying, lol, Homosexual practises it and Gay is ashamed of it and lives quietly... Abeg who open gate for you... it's LGTB where u see H for there, Enyi sit down, get educated!

You should know that, those who publicly hate on Gay activities are closet Gays... When do you intend to step out? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by jesussaves22: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
THUNDER FIRE THE POSTER IF HE IS GAY. ALSO MAY THUNDER FIRE THE DEAD GAY STUPID IDIOTIC ANIMAL. RUST IN HELL BASTARD
lalasticlala:
more.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by jesussaves22: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
BASTARD GAY. THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW SUPPORTERS. INFACT IF I WERE OTHER GAYS THEY SHUD HAVE JOIN HANDS WITH YOU AND COMMIT MASS SUICIDE. NOSENSE
jesussaves22:
THUNDER FIRE THE POSTER IF HE IS GAY. ALSO MAY THUNDER FIRE THE DEAD GAY STUPID IDIOTIC ANIMAL. RUST IN HELL BASTARD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Dragonking: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Yes I promote tolerance. Intolerant people ARE uneducated savages!

Do YOU feel intolerance is educated? Do civilized people preach hatred - of course not? Should you no be promoting tolerance and education?

Sigh, I have travelled the world and seen much over my 58 years but always despair at those (in ALL cultures and ALL races) that promote or passively accept intolerance.

All these words yet you aint tolerant yourself..if u want to pass a message across it is best you use less insultive words because not everyone will support your stance. It has always been like that and thats the ways it will be..just the same way the gays can never be obliterated from this world..they have been here from time memorial and will still remain.

Dont worry because I dont hate gays and I dont hate you...wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by donem: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
otiigba1:
live and let gay people live, though not in my backyard angry i wonder why a lot of gay people commit suicide?
hehehe @ bolded.
@ topic i dont give a fuccck, better he killed himself by his self.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by donem: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
nativedoctor:
[b][/b]GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE!!!
Nice 1.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by donem: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Raiders:
but don't your God told you not to judge people and love all people irrespective of their sexual orientation. I am not gay but I have lots of gay friends and they are no different from me and you
Show me your friends, and i'll tell you who you are, aint judging u shaah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
If only likes could be exchanged for hard currencies
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 19, 2014
chrisviral:

See what this ignorant lot is saying, lol, Homosexual practises it and Gay is ashamed of it and lives quietly... Abeg who open gate for you... it's LGTB where u see H for there, Enyi sit down, get educated!

You should know that, those who publicly hate on Gay activities are closet Gays... When do you intend to step out? grin
come on boy, you won't get me in your homo-web!

I'm straight ok
go get somebody else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by chrisviral(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
shadowgwalker:
come on boy, you won't get me in your homo-web!

I'm straight ok
go get somebody else.

Lmao, If I am Gay, You are certainly not my type.
Ignorance is a sure turn off for me grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dragonking:

All these words yet you aint tolerant yourself..if u want to pass a message across it is best you use less insultive words because not everyone will support your stance. It has always been like that and thats the ways it will be..just the same way the gays can never be obliterated from this world..they have been here from time memorial and will still remain.
Dont worry because I dont hate gays and I dont hate you...wish you all the best.

Well we are now almost in agreement. But I point out I was not 'insultive' merely stating that intolerance belongs to ignorant savages AND I did specify that they could be Black or Wite (or any other coloyr for that matter).

Have a Merry Xmas and great New Year!
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
firstEVA:

I try to force nobody to accept anything!! Merely speak out against injustice, bigotry, racism, tribalism and hatred of all kinds.

What else should a civilized educated person do?

"For evil to triumph it is only necessary for good men to do nothing"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2014
AlexisM16:

Seriously, twin birth was a taboo in Nigeria before Mary Slessor. Think about that.
Aberration or taboo, too many things change with time.
how are you doing?
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by FOLLOWJESUS: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2014
No sympaty for one who have decided to live abominable life style,let him go and face satan in hell

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by AlexisM16: 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2014
firstEVA:
how are you doing?

Very well, thank you. Ma'am.
Re: Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked by buchisom1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Gays, Straight, Blacks, Oyinbos, Jews, Gentiles, Muslims, Christians, Yoruba, Igbo, Northerners, Southerners, Westerners, Easterners!

Sigh! Now you see why we need education! Such hatred is prevalent where education is worst!

Shame on the bigotry and ignorance expressed in some of the posts here.all dis u jus mention hv der traditions guardin dem so u cant force an iyibo law into an igbo man land so whn it comes to gay pple shuld no it nt our traditions....plss africa re culture pple so dont forget dat...rules and regulation re der to guard d pple so we dont go astray and start doin nonsens bcoz we human...so broda tink bfor u talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

US: Man PUNCHES Woman In The Face After She Told Him To 'take A Chill Pill'(Vid) / U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.