Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

Funniest Pictures On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Pictures On Nairaland (104901 Views)

Share The Funniest Pictures In Your Phone Right Now!!! Fun!! / Funniest Pictures And Memes Ever Posted Online And On Nairaland / Exclusive: Naija Funniest Pictures! Lol.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by kajoula(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2014
..Xmas.

Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by ayokunle032(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by bollyzeez(m): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by nannymcphee(f): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2014
sufido123:

The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).

Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

This is no laughing matter! We should not let history repeat itself. Not in 2015. Let us all say never again! If you vote for Buhari, you would have ratified the killings of these innocent Nigerians and their blood would invariably be on your neck!

Did ur GEJ give these departed patriotic citizens a national burial? Where they honored for having died in service to their country?

what did ur GEJ do about the immigration death?

What did he do to the minister who opened his mouth to say that the deceased were at fault?
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by juman(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Quite funny thread. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by gboly3190(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas guys.
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by babafunny(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Imgur Nsfw Gif or imgur remains the best when it comes to photo sharing online. With imgur.com, you can upload photo images that can be latter used... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/imgur-nsfw-gif-imgur-gallery-sign-up-sign-in-at-imgur-com/
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by luthorcorp: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by luthorcorp: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
lwkmd..this trend got me rolling,where are you guys finding these pics,lol
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by jbblues24(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2019
Aquamarine. Found myself staring at it for minutes. tongue
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by yefyocerte: 11:12am On May 11, 2020
Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! attorneys for wrongful termination
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by VickyRotex(f): 1:24am On Aug 21, 2020
Corbin, I see your mentions but the antispam bot banned me in the games section jere. I used a blacklisted word while replying to one of your mentions angry

So unless Obinoscopy unbans me, I'll be in the bot jail till the 24th cry cry

Tell Maami (maggilove) I'm here and I'll miss her cry cry kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by Corbin: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2020
VickyRotex:
Corbin, I see your mentions but the antispam bot banned me in the games section jere. I used a blacklisted word while replying to one of your mentions angry

So unless Obinoscopy unbans me, I'll be in the bot jail till the 24th cry cry

Tell Maami (maggilove) I'm here and I'll miss her cry cry kiss kiss
chaiii sad

1 Like

Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by Corbin: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
Vickyrotex please help me translate what maami said to me her Yoruba is strong
Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
Corbin:
Vickyrotex please help me translate what maami said to me her Yoruba is strong

grin grin cheesy where do I start from?

It's an adage in Yoruba. It's direct meaning is: they haven't seen good things to give to a person that gave birth to a child, how much more someone that gave birth to their stomach.
Do you get? You said moti binu. So her reply was in response to that.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Pictures On Nairaland by Corbin: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin grin cheesy where do I start from?

It's an adage in Yoruba. It's direct meaning is: they haven't seen good things to give to a person that gave birth to a child, how much more someone that gave birth to their stomach.
Do you get? You said moti binu. So her reply was in response to that.
okay.
thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laugh It Out With Ben10 / When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Is This Prank Not Too Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.