Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle (2610 Views)

Coca-cola Phases Out Returnable Bottles! / Coca Cola Distributorship Business / Coca-cola Mini Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle by Babprosper20(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
Have you ever seen of some people in your areas mostly in stores and shops rejecting to buy the coca cola coke drink that has a white coca cola writing on it, referring to it as a diet coke, why the other red labelled as a sugary coke, How is this true? the only diet coke the coca cola company has produced that is know of is the[b] ZERO COKE[/b] that is usually on plastics only, with the ZERO COKE boldly written around its wrap..The most annoying thing in this issue is that coke changed their bottle recently (Delta) and the new coke bottles they brought initially were the non-red labelled cokes which people believed to be diet coke, and before the change of these bottles the supplier who brought drinks to my shop told me that coke is changing all their bottles to the none red labeled coke, saying that the reed label are old bottles and that the non-red are old bottles but since Nigerians are refusing to buy the non-labelled coke in absence of the other that they are gonna turn all the cokes to the non-labelled type...After this guy told me this i was kind of happy of the development as i won't be in the stress of trying to convince my customers to buy the non-red labelled coke, but unfortunately one day when i was looking at my crates i sighted an unusual red labelled new coke bottle, and instantly hid it to avoid my customer from seeing it and bringing argument after i bragged at them that red labelled coke is gone for ever..so my question now is that why would coca cola bring in a new red labelled coke?..is the non-red labelled a diet coke, whats the real take about this issue?

Trying as much as i can to show a picture of it

Re: The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle by chibanj(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Are u dis jobless undecided

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle by Obascoetubi: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
picture of non red label coke or I don't biliv
Re: The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ op. pls go mak urselff useful
Re: The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle by Babprosper20(m): 10:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Obascoetubi:
picture of non red label coke or I don't biliv

since you are doubting here are pictures

Re: The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle by Babprosper20(m): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2014
Babprosper20:

since you are doubting here are pictures

Re: The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle by sccofield(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: The Truth About Coca-cola Coke Bottle by Babprosper20(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
sccofield:
hmmmmm

Is this your first time of seeing this bottle?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Scrap Tyres @ Large Quantities In Lagos & Ogun State / How Much Will You Pay For My Dirty Pant? / Camping Tent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.