Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80133 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Juliana7:
@ op@ thanks for ur response, pls sir can u connect me to d man dat is into ENGINE OIL production. I am earnestly waiting for ur response. Thanks

yes drop ur mail
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ op, thank u sir, this is my email...... Eobeli@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2015
do I send mine?
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
onyeakwanga:
a training is coming up next week in asaba and in Onitsha so if you are anywhere close to these places start getting ready.
it will run on Mon,Wednesday and Friday for those in Onitsha and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday for those in asaba.
the venue will be announced tomorrow.

for circumstances beyond our control the ...

the new date WL be posted soon
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Juliana7:
@ op, thank u sir, this is my email...... Eobeli@gmail.com

sorry for the delay
I'm not with the set that contains his number in the place where I am at the moment. once I get to Onitsha I will send it to you. but if you need the address I can send that at once. he stays in owerri so if you need the owerri address i can send it to you
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
onyeakwanga:

for circumstances beyond our control the ...
the new date WL be posted soon

the next seminar will still be in asaba
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
once the venue is obtained i will post it
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ok sir, i'm still waiting for his phone number. Thanks.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
Juliana7:
Ok sir, i'm still waiting for his phone number. Thanks.

noted
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by eliok(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
thanks op and great tutorial. meanwhile, i found this free sample bussiness plan book . download now
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2015
will treat the skeleton later today

1 Like

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
@op...pls sir make out time for us on NL here. For more than 2months u created dis thread we ar yet to learn a single product. Tnx
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Demmah: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Please op I'm also interested in the engine oil production. activebull22@gmail.com
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
noncy21:
@op...pls sir make out time for us on NL here. For more than 2months u created dis thread we ar yet to learn a single product. Tnx

my dear, u r correct. I'll c to that
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2015
onyeakwanga:

I'll be posting greatly today

to confirm that I read your post but make sure to confirm that you had also seen my response after I'm through with the posting by commenting on the thread
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2015
onyeakwanga:

to confirm that I read your post but make sure to confirm that you had also seen my response after I'm through with the posting by commenting on the thread
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2015
onyeakwanga:

ok sir. Thank you
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
noncy21:
ok sir. Thank you

okay, take this and later I'll drop more

Today we will talk about The SKELETON. In production the skeleton refers to the basic frame work of the product this is to say the core content of the product. The skeleton is subdivided into four sections which are as follows viz
1 The Active Ingredients
2 The Builders
3 The Additives
4 The preservatives

The active ingredients are those ingredients that gives every product the function for which that product is known. There are so many ingredients introduced into d production process but not all those ingredients are important. There are those ingredients that you can decide to ignore but there r dos that are do without and are highly indispensable such that without them the product will not deliver to taste. Such ingredients are those ingredients that are referred to as the active ingredients. It could be just one or two or three in the whole production process but there could be up to ten ingredients introduced into the make up of that product.

More explanations will come up later
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2015
noncy21:
ok sir. Thank you

okay, take this and later I'll drop more

Today we will talk about The SKELETON. In production the skeleton refers to the basic frame work of the product this is to say the core content of the product. The skeleton is subdivided into four sections which are as follows viz
1 The Active Ingredients
2 The Builders
3 The Additives
4 The preservatives

The active ingredients are those ingredients that give every product the function for which that product is known. There are so many ingredients introduced into d production process but not all those ingredients are important. There are those ingredients that you can decide to ignore but there r dos that are do without and are highly indispensable such that without them the product will not deliver to taste. Such ingredients are those ingredients that are referred to as the active ingredients. It could be just one or two or three in the whole production process but there could be up to ten ingredients introduced into the make up of that product.

More explanations will come up later

N.B more detailed explanation is in the ebook of all the products listed in my blog.
if u r just joining newly go to the first page for complete information that may be useful to u
meanwhile I remain MR BRIGHT with my no. as 08068027745. u can reach me at anytime for questions
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2015
to type these stuffs no easy but we'll keep trying our best
let's see how far we can go today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2015
I wont want to say much, because i have already built a reputation for myself.
I have done several websites both international and local at affordable prices.

I dont just design your website, but build your business online. Offering you free advice on how to expand your targets and lead.

Visit http://www.apeledesigns.com and lets reason together. You wont regret.

Websites
Company website
Social communities
Shopping sites that accept mastercard payment or just cash on delivery
Forums
School websites
Hotel booking sites
Event websites
Personal blogs
Online radio

Find me on whatsapp 0815 397 3028
Or bbm 556560BD
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2015
I saw ur text I will get back to you later in d day on wat u texted me on
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2015
@op, pls i dont seem to understand, d guys phone number(d cold water starch guy) u promised to send to me up until now i ve not seen ur mail in dat regard, its taking ages
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by noncy21: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2015
well done sir.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Juliana7:
@op, pls i dont seem to understand, d guys phone number(d cold water starch guy) u promised to send to me up until now i ve not seen ur mail in dat regard, its taking ages

I said I know how to produce cold starch but do not know how to produce engine oil
I will send you the contact phone number of the man once I get to Onitsha my base
for now I'm in UYO and the set with me here doesn't contain the man's no

sorry for the delay

meanwhile i have the ebook of the cold starch in case u may need it
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
noncy21:
well done sir.

noted
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by Juliana7: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Ok sir, thanks
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
the polythene you asked for I've not heard from you again
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
More explanations will come up later today
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Remember my phone no and my blog is in the very opening page i .e .page 0.

last time I talked about the active ingredient

I want to talk about builders today
what is the difference BTW solid air freshener and the liquid air freshener
what is the difference BTW solid shoe Polish and liquid shoe Polish
think and give answer to this question
post it here

if you couldn't I will tell you in d next post
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
onyeakwanga:

post it here

still waiting
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
onyeakwanga:

post it here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.