Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80138 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
happy sunday to all nairalanders
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
i have also trained and signed SIWES form for IT students, so in case you are in need of where to go for your IT, just get in touch
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
the next seminar will start on friday, the venue for the training is no. 27 aggrey street, by onyekwelu opposite christ the king children hospital, fegge, onitsha
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
tomorrow is the d day
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
the seminar started yesterday, today is the last day of the training, i am already on my way to the location,
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
happy sunday, this is to remind you that the next training will kick off by thursday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2017
onyeakwanga:
the next seminar will start on friday, the venue for the training is no. 27 aggrey street, by onyekwelu opposite christ the king children hospital, fegge, onitsha
tomorrow is the d day,start preparing now for the training by tomorrow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
to have a life of fulfillment, two things are needed, one is JESUS and the other is money(cateris paribus).
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
just arrived at the venue,waiting for the students
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2017
this week's seminar starts by 3pm tomorrow at little way to heaven primary school, located at number 3a st john's street by okoronji street
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
onyeakwanga:
next seminar loading
THE VENUE WL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
the venue for the next training which will start by tuesday next week is: sharon foundation schools located at no. 18 adazi nnuku street iyiowa odekpe, the time is 4pm and reg is 1k, start getting ready
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
the time for the seminar is 4pm, so start getting ready
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
yea, for a while now[precisely two weeks], i have not held any seminar,there were some other projects that took my time, but i'm back again, so the next training will start today by 4pm at st martins foundation schools, located at no. 11 oduah lane, nkpor agu, the gate fee remains the same
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
my next seminar will kick off on wednesday by 4pm at DIVINE GRACE ACADEMY, beside alahaji block industry located at umusiome, nkpor. so start getting ready to be there if you are interested
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:00am On Oct 27, 2017
a seminar will take place on saturday at nnewi, so if you are there, start getting ready for it, the venue is ROYAL MAJESTY INTERNATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, located along edibros road, off st mary's bus stop. the time is 4pm dot
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
onyeakwanga:
a seminar will take place on saturday at nnewi, so if you are there, start getting ready for it, the venue is ROYAL MAJESTY INTERNATIONAL SECONDARY SCHOOL, located along edibros road, off st mary's bus stop. the time is 4pm dot
YEA, TODAY IS THE D DAY,I'M ON MY WAY TO D VENUE NOW
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2017
There are three laws to money possession and once you master these three laws, you can never be poor{barring contingencies}, these laws are making, managing and multiplying money, the three are all important but i think the most important there is the first one, the reason is because you will not even talk about managing or multiplying it if you have not made it in the first place, but the second one too is important because, no matter how much you make, if you spend anyhow, you will always be in lack of cash, the key is to manage your money to grow in order to help you make investments that will keep multiplying your money whether you worked or not and once you hit that level whereby whether you worked or not, your passive incomes are still rolling in as expected, then we say that you have arrived,
now that you and i know this, the question then becomes, how do we actualize this in our lives and not just have it as a knowledge, well, i will tell you some little ways that i know, stay tuned, meanwhile the next seminar is going to take place at ekwulobia/oko, so if you are close to that side, start getting ready for empowerment, that will likely be our last seminar for the year
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by answerspls: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=onyeakwanga post=63062120]There are three laws to money possession and once you master these three laws, you can never be poor{barring contingencies}, these laws are making, managing and multiplying money, the three are all important but i think the most important there is the first one, the reason is because you will not even talk about managing or multiplying it if you have not made it in the first place, but the second one too is important because, no matter how much you make, if you spend anyhow, you will always be in lack of cash, the key is to manage your money to grow in order to help you make investments that will keep multiplying your money whether you worked or not and once you hit that level whereby whether you worked or not, your passive incomes are still rolling in as expected, then we say that you have arrived,
now that you and i know this, the question then becomes, how do we actualize this in our lives and not just have it as a knowledge, well, i will tell you... SEATED
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
the first seminar for the year wl take place in Aba,so start getting ready to be there
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:56am On Jan 12, 2018
i wl be in aba by next week,so the venue wl be announced by next week,as usual fifty items will be produced during the two day intensive program which wl take place on friday by 4pm and on saturday by 10am,registration remains #1000
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2018
there was a change in plan, sorry i could not update it, though if you were among those that called me,at least i explained the reason to you. the venue for the next seminar will be announced soon
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2018
happy sunday, there will be a general seminar this week at orlu, on friday by 4pm and on saturday by 10am
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2018
the more money you have,the less headache you experience,the question is how do we get more money, the answer is increase your streams of income,if u have one stream of income,make it two,if you have two, make it three and in that order
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by ilekky(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2018
You can also learn most of your website design skills

and digital marketing skills whicj is very essential for you to run your business.

Talk to us at YEMLAT on 08028359239(watapps) for more information.We also

develop professional website for you at discounted price.Try us and see differences.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:38am On Mar 05, 2018
do not wait for life to happen to you, ...happen to life, how do u do that? just get empowered and that is d key
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2018
on wednesday next week,a seminar will take place at no 14 ezeasor street, off minaj junction, nkpor junction, onitsha anambra state, the seminar is being sponsored by a church, i am only the resource person,the church is charging 2000 for the training, forty items in all, so if u are anywhere close, it is your opportunity to afford such cheap seminar,
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
The next training will kick off by second weekvof april at orlu, so get set
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
If u wait for life to happen to you, u will wait for long, the key is to acquire a skill ad put in effort and that way life will get going smooth and fulfilling for u, start small and grow big, for private training cal me on 08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Happy good friday to all

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.