Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING (80098 Views)

Basic Skill Acquisition Seminar On Various Products / FREE Skill Acquisition Training/entrepreneurship Development / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
The date for the next seminar is 19th to 21st of april which is thursday to saturday, the time is 4pm on thursday and friday and 10am on saturday, the venue woll be announced by next week
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2018
A quote said when i was young, nine out of ten things i did failed but i didn't want to be a failure, so i did ten times more work, so this tells u to be persistent in your pursuits until u arrive
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 1:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Do not sleep all through the night, wake and plan your life
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
On the 21st of this month, there will be a one day seminar, live in my factory, it will kick off by 10am till we finish the package, registration is #2000 only, invite your friends. The address of my factory viz: Barth's production company Nig., no 74 nkpor-obosi road, before minaj junction, if u get confused on your way, you can call me on phone
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
onyeakwanga:
On the 21st of this month, there will be a one day seminar, live in my factory, it will kick off by 10am till we finish the package, registration is #2000 only, invite your friends. The address of my factory viz: Barth's production company Nig., no 74 nkpor-obosi road, before minaj junction, if u get confused on your way, you can call me on phone

The seminar will start on friday 20th by 4pm and then on ends on saturday, d time on saturday is 10am
100% Practicals no theory
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
onyeakwanga:

The seminar will start on friday 20th by 4pm and then it ends on saturday, d time on saturday is 10am
onyeakwanga:

The seminar will start on friday 20th by 4pm and then on ends on saturday, d time on saturday is 10am
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2018
Today is d d-day
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Next seminar loading
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
This week's seminar will kick off by friday 27th and on saturday 28th
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2018
onyeakwanga:
This week's seminar will kick off by friday 27th and on saturday 28th
the venue is no 74 obosi road,nkpor. registration is 2000 and the time is 4pm on friday and 10am on saturday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
the seminar started today and ends tomorrow,so if you missed it today then do not miss it tomorrow,
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
the time for today's seminar is 10am, so start coming now at once so as to be able to meet up, the cure to sufferring in d future is working today-by david abioye
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2018
success in life comes one day at a time,it is a collection of all the small small efforts and your inputs of today that accumulate to give you a glorious future, so do not play with your work no matter how small,everything big started small,i welcome you to the last day of the month as i wish u a glorious month ahead
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2018
this week's seminar wl take place at ihiala,the venue for the seminar is eziani primary school, off total filling station, on thursday and friday by 4pm daily,registration is #2000 only
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2018
onyeakwanga:
this week's seminar wl take place at ihiala,the venue for the seminar is eziani primary school, off total filling station, on thursday and friday by 4pm daily,registration is #2000 only
SOME OF THE ITEMS THAT WILL BE TAUGHT THERE ARE:cameroon soap,multipurpose soap, bar soap,tablet soap,detergent,toilet soap,medicated soap,emulsion paint,text coat paint, oil paint,top bond,shoe gum,face powder,perfume candle,etc all are 100% practicals,no theory
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 3:03am On May 02, 2018
the heights reached and kept by great men were not attained in a sudden flight but while their companions slept they toiled upward in d night to become great
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:54pm On May 02, 2018
tomorrow is d d-day of the training
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2018
what you know is what gives you an edge over others,what do you get when you combine the two key words in d above sentence? the two key words there are :know and edge, so do the combination like this:know+edge=knowledge, so your knowledge is the power you have over your colleagues and contemporaries,so do you want to upgrade yours? then do not miss today's training
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2018
today's seminar was thick, to end tomorrow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:26am On May 06, 2018
happy sunday
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:09am On May 07, 2018
welcome to a new week, my seminar this week wl take place in odoakpu, here in onitsha,it wl start on friday by 4pm and on saturday by 10am
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2018
onyeakwanga:
welcome to a new week, my seminar this week wl take place in odoakpu, here in onitsha,it wl start on friday by 4pm and on saturday by 10am
the venue for the training wl be announced tomorrow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2018
the venud is bishop onyekwelu memorial secondary school,onitsha
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2018
Start getting ready for tomorrow,tell others about it,invite your friends as well,it is going to be very explosive.
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2018
LOW TURN OUT,TOMORROW IS D FINAL DAY
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2018
Ended today Next one loading
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
the cure to much pains in life is much money,the more money you have,the lesser pains you experience,all things being equal
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2018
without working today there will be suffering tomorrow,so get yourself empowered today to avoid suffering tomorrow
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2018
in case you are a church leader interested in organizing seminar for your members,we also honor such appointments, 08068027745
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2018
success and greatness in life is not for the weak minded,it is for the courageous,and persistent fellows who are willing to pay any price to get it
Re: SKILLS ACQUISITION SEMINAR/TRAINING by onyeakwanga(m): 8:44am On May 22, 2018
today's seminar starts by 4pm at no 27 aggry road by onyekwelu,fegge,onitsha

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

CBN Drops ATM Withdrawal Limit To N20k/Day / Matches: I Am Shocked After Seeing This In Nigeria (photo) / Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.