Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife (62774 Views)

Chief Tony Okoroji's Daughter Says Her Marriage Crashed Like 'Tokunbo Engine'. / Pastor Nick Shares Adorable Photos Of His Young Family(see Photos) / Mohammed Abacha Marries New Young Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by maxism2: 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chief Tony Anenih, the Chairman, Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party and his wife Hon. Justice Maryann Anenih were guests at Captain Osa Okunbor’s daughter’s traditional wedding ceremony that held recently. This picture, which was taken at the event, has gone viral with some making reports that she’s in her 20s. We can authoritatively tell you that the beautiful young-looking Hon. Justice Maryann Anenih is a serving judge at an Abuja High Court. She’s happily married to the elder statesman also known as Mr. Fix-It.

source:

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photo-chief-tony-anenih-young-looking-wife-whos-judge/

Additional source

http://liveofofo.com/65428/pdp-chieftain-chief-tony-anenih-82-with-his-beautiful-wife-25/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by lafflaff123(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Na Women like this FULL Nairaland.

They give stupid advises here, but in real life they marry their papa MATE. So this woman wants to tell me she is in love with this MAN? talk of using an old man to climb the ladder.

Was just told today that the most beautiful girl in my class in the Uni. then, is the 4th Wife of a Commissioner in one of the South-South States, what is wrong with these women sef?

229 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by ziccoit: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2014
Money speaketh loudest than wisdom and reasoning nowadays.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Raiders: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2014
20 something years old judge!!!! When did she get her law degree and how long did it take her to became a judge?

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by donphilopus: 12:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Is this the babe he married from Akoko Edo (daughter of the former LG Chairman, Johnson Emasealu to be precise)?! Because I heard he's married to a daughter of the former Council Boss.
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by goldenval(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2014
Beauty and the beast....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Brightology2(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
K
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chai.. ladies eh, all for the love of money
"quote me if am wrong" grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by ireneony(f): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2014
Some women sha, anything for money. Is she that desperate to get married, she only putting herself in a hot soup, cos this man have alot of children, so she think she will inherit all his properties, I laugh in Chinese....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by PerfumeRepublik: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Raiders:
20 something years old judge!!!! When did she get her law degree and how long did it take her to became a judge?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Maczeelly(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
WATCHING
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Wendyslim(f): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
Power of money undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by lalasticlala(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Raiders:

with influence, money & connections, everything is possible in Naija

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
SHAME ON THE WOMAN! shocked shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by intergral(m): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Imagine PDP!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by ireneony(f): 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
lafflaff123:
Na Women like this FULL Nairaland.

They give stupid advises here, but in real life they marry their papa MATE. So this woman wants to tell me she is in love with this MAN? talk of using a old man to climb the ladder.

Was just told today that the most beautiful girl in my class in the Uni. then, is the 4th Wife of a Commissioner in one of the South-South State, what is wrong with this women sef?
how does this topic relate with nairalands babes. Abi nairaland babe don chop ur recharge card

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Who know this people?
Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by pontirock(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
Old Useless Modafhuckerrr! One Of The Useless Old Men GOODLUCK WAS TALKING ABOUT SOME DAYS AGO.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by UnknownT: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
lalasticlala:

with influence, money & connections, everything is possible in Naija
Not being a judge in her 20's. Maybe in Zimbabwegrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by esere826: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
papa needs fresh milk

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Hamatrony(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chai!!! undecided.....for a fyn lady lik ds, hw many rounds wil ds man fit go, nawaooh, lady wey he suppose leav 4 us, we cool-blooded guyz grin

10 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Damalex4luv(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
Make this man die quick, make I go remarry my hidden love and take my own share of the properties. Guess who go they pray that prayer grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by wisefizz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
ok........ this man fit born dis his wife oooo.... uh... wetin concern me.... my mouth wont kill me.....

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by predentstats: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2014
That is not Chief Tony Anenih's wife. Quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by lastmessenger: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
All for the love of money. Believe me there is another guy out there for her waiting when the old man is gonna be dead.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
This is the Youthful leader that Jonathanians wants us to continue with...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by alaoeri: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
If money grow on tree, women will marry monkeys.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Baba dey fresh imself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Bobrisky Undergoes Breast Surgery, Shares Result / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.