Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,415 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) (5142 Views)

Dagrin Vs Olamide: Who Raps Better / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by donjazzie(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2006
yo evrybody who loves rap music with the 9ja flavo please you'v gotta help mi out on this cuz i'm tryin to get the record str8 here btwn ruggednman and freestyle who raps better
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by diddy4(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2006
i think imm@ go with ruggedman. i like his flows and he got it going.
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by ImBossy(f): 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2006
Ill go with Diddy On This one.
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by diddy4(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2006
smiley smiley kiss of course wifey, he is real good. love his "ehen" he yabbed all those fake rappers.
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by tianshie(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2006
They neck to neck but freestyle wins just by the tip of his nose grin.
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by donjazzie(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2006
i also heard both of them are producers and freestyle has worked on some tracks for ruggedman in his new album, but dnt u think rugged has more naija flavoured lyrics while freestyles sounds yankeeish
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by Remmzy(m): 1:55am On Aug 13, 2006
Ruggedman is the best among the duo, Finito! grin
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by oljay(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2007
[b]Hey hey fellaz let's get sum'tin str8, C Freestyl' is tha KING of freestyls & spitts hot yankee stylish flows coz wheneva he travels 2 yankee he will blend eazilee, While Rugg'dee baba is tha KING of Rugg'd flavours & spit rugg'd ryhmes but it won't be dat eazi 4 him to blend when he's in Yankee, I like Freestyl' coz he tha Bomb & i Love Rugg'dee baba 4 he's rugg'd flavours & he's rugg'dee baba song, Holla bacc @ me, Still Ol'jay, Love ya'all

Ol'jay(Tha Masta plan) cool
www.oljay.co.nr
www.oljay-fansite.co.nr
www.buckshotzcrew.co.nr[/b][/color]
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by oljay(m): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2007
Yo! Hey!! hey!! fellaz let's get sum'tin str8, C Freestyl' is tha KING of freestyls & spitts hot yankee stylish flows coz wheneva he travels 2 yankee he will blend eazilee, While Rugg'dee baba is tha KING of Rugg'd flavours & spit rugg'd ryhmes but it won't be dat eazi 4 him to blend when he's in Yankee, I like Freestyl' coz he's tha Bomb & i Love Rugg'dee baba bcoz of he's Rugg'd flavours & he's Rugg'dee baba Song

Ol'jay(Tha Masta plan) cool
www.oljay.co.nr
www.oljay-fansite.co.nr
www.buckshotzcrew.co.nr
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by abstarr(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2007
Hey people lemme break it down to y'all as a rapper myself grin

These are two diff types of rappers. freestyle is more flow-oriented. i.e, more emphasis on delivery than lyrics (not saying that his lyrics are weak mind u). while ruggedi baba has more emphasis on lyrics and punch lines.

Havin sed that, both pack heavy punchlines in their lyrics and freestyle likes to add a bit of humour in his rap lines. he cud be called the eminem of naija rap. am still yet to pick out a yankee equivalent for rugged, who can help me here?
Re: Freestyle(trybesmen) And Ruggedman(who Raps Better) by kaydee(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2007
abstarr:

Hey people let me break it down to y'all as a rapper myself grin

These are two diff types of rappers. freestyle is more flow-oriented. i.e, more emphasis on delivery than lyrics (not saying that his lyrics are weak mind u). while ruggedi baba has more emphasis on lyrics and punch lines.

Havin sed that, both pack heavy punchlines in their lyrics and freestyle likes to add a bit of humour in his rap lines. he cud be called the eminem of naija rap. am still yet to pick out a yankee equivalent for rugged, who can help me here?

Which RuggedMan have U been listening to? Quote some of his real dope lines here apart from Ehen!
Freestyle is better than him everyway and anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Tonto Dikeh New Music – Itz Ova + Hi / Olamide Aka Badoo Rocking KSU / DOWNLOAD: Reekado Banks – “katapot” (prod. By Don Jazzy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.